Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64365 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Dklef(m): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2015
beautifullll1:
op, why do you talk in so much pain?

Why do you ask in so much shame?

4 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by delors(m): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2015
teryorluv:

Why unna come dey react like dis naw, this thing dey unna mind all dis years and u no tell us..... Make unna no vex oo
No vex o jare my sister...those yeye chicken-legged, agbalumo-breasted girls can form die like camel...dem fit make person do anyhow sad ... But now that you have apologized on their behalf, their sins are gradually being reviewed to be considered for forgiveness smiley

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by imsuboi(m): 2:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Imsuboi afo ade ata useme tongue
Otu nne gi tongue
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by butanep(m): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2015
MayflowerB:
Dis is so so true.....we dey fall hand wella
The only lady that spoke the truth....

Only wise lady accept the fact they are wrong and make room for adjustment.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by disqus(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Babes, take dressing biko. If not, you fit try for house.

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

Abeg make una go use dat rope 4 una back yard tie una neck jor if d tin pain una like dat mtcheew[/quote]
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by tranxo(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2015
angieberry:
Tranxo, you shared this so I can assume you totally agree with OP?
hmmmm am I wrong?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by tranxo(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2015
MayflowerB:
Dis is so so true.....we dey fall hand wella
Better person. You deserve a reward.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by tobby94(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2015
dat was spot on op dem go form dem go kon dey blame celebrities who marry foreigner

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by iLovePusssy: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2015
op juz killed it.. ionno wah they feel like.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by ustyno(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Mehn thought it was only me, since my number starts with plus. Come see full response, with full sentence..... grin grin undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by tuk2ato(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Op, you are so on point! Nigerian ladies could be so lame and dumb undecided.
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL :
Me: Hey. . .

. . .She: hey,hi

. . .Me: cool.how are u?

. . .She: I'm good and u?

. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask
me

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .

Me : hello rhonda

. . . She : hi! It's been a while!

. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She: 5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself

. . .She: Y?

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

. . .She: check my profile

. . .Me: seriously??

. . .She: kk
..Idiots

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by devonpaul(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2015
imsuboi:

Otu nne gi tongue
Lolz, igbo reply to ibibio comment. this is interesting. kontinu
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by imsuboi(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2015
devonpaul:
Lolz, igbo reply to ibibio comment. this is interesting. kontinu
grin grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by beautifullll1(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Dklef:

Why do you ask in so much shame?

I'm ashamed of the fact that op generalised Nigerian girls when he haS not had a chat with me just yet.......
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by devonpaul(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Well, the claims made by the OP here are very very apt and spot on but then, ive met quite a lot of naija girls who are so down to earth and very very chatty, they initiate convos, they sutain convos even after u fall asleep to d next day. but my own observation is, on BBM, when u see girls with so many flowers, smileys et al. on her dp, dont even intiate her convo, na dem op dey follow talk.. they have names like, 1. MzSexydiva but she ugly AF,
2. Naija Slay Queen, she no slit sef not to talk of slay
3. mz too hot to handle
4. rihanna's bae
5. SexyMz Minaj
6. some local local ones even goto d length of Doro Sexy Diva.. FOH
7. TeamSexy TeamCurvy TeamNononsense Teamfigure8. all na setup. lies when u get to see them in person
this is not exclusive to BBM, happens on other social networks too..
this type of girls are d type dat have been devoured and buried by their fake local ego, no good can come out of such convos except u probably has been flashing some bills of money on ur dp and theyve been eyeing u or probably u just look extremely good as a guy for d gods to handle.
but meanwhile, To d Guys too, maintain a convo to some extent b4 u start asking questions like say u be school principal.. u cant just add a girl on BBM and just hit her up with hi, then d next thing is Tell me about urself (Are u Jamb?).. show an interest in d girl fess even if shes not replying u well, keep trying, by so doing, she knows u have an aim and objective (girls are not dundees, they know when u are making a move too) rather than just pop out of nowhere and start asking questions like say u be d babe ancestors. gerrarahia ya'll, am off to my workshop
Any other observation is valid but this are mine

4 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Tmaritas76(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL : . . Me: Hey. . .
. . .She: hey,hi
. . .Me: cool.how are u?
. . .She: I'm good and u?
. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about yourself
. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from the United States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask me . .
MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .
. Me : hello rhonda
. . . She : hi! It's been a while!
. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work and everything
. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i understand.hope you are ok?
. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?
. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just resumed school.how's lagos? . . .
MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .
. Me: Hello
. . . She: I
. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?
. . .She: 5n
. . .Me: how's your day going?
. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n
. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself
. . .She: Y?
. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to know you better
. . .She: check my profile
. . .Me: seriously??
. . .She: kk . . ..Idiots
lo! You are very right
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Na today u just know say some nigeria girls stupid..

No be today yash dey for back now.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by igweamaka85(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Itori4real(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2015
That's Naija girls style.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by daxon001(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Thread of d year!grincheesy
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by diamondinho(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Dats how dey do..........dey feel 2 proud
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by bravesoul247(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

Abeg make una go use dat rope 4 una back yard tie una neck jor if d tin pain una like dat mtcheew
Proud of what? Proud that you gals chat as if somebody is disturbing you abi you gals chat could be so annoying? I swear op your head is there, no mind these aboki gals way no sabi gbain.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2015
AdaNri1:
[size=20pt]this is an objective view and I'd say you already knew the Kenyan girl hence the address by name and the apology for not keeping in touch. However you hardly know the Nigerian and she seems cautious to tell you about herself not out of rudeness but she doesn't want to encourage you, would you blame her? If she's friendly she's called a gold digging slut, If tomorrow she ends up dead or scammed you'll call her a fool. The American girl is just being polite because she knows you'll be tracked down if you were in America in the case of any crime.
Stop giving Nigerian girls a bad name, it's called survival of species, they don't want to chat with an absolute stranger because they don't trust them.[/size]

They don't want to chat with an absolute stranger but why did they give out their BBM pin or What's app number? I would ask....you see that your defense is either weak or doesn't hold water altogether.

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by devonpaul(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
iLovePusssy:
op juz killed it.. ionno wah they feel like.
nigga, berra dont have dz typa name and be chatting with my sister.. u;ll be deleted faster than d speed of light by me gon gon undecided
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2015
hugobuzz:
this is sooooo correct about Nigerian girls. and funny enough they even think it's very cool to do that. it passes me off and I actually don't chat people that do that. it shows a very poor level of mental development on their part. I delete such people sharparly... girls from rich, good families are usually real. it's hungry girls that do this most times.

thats quite true, the silver spooned girls tend to be down to earth cuz they have seen it all,

it is the wooden spooned ones that saved money for 3 years to get an iphone 4S IN 2015 that form the most

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by suzzy16(f): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2015
butanep:
what's up suzzy?
I'm doing good and u
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by suzzy16(f): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2015
kritikali:

Must be ugly mehn,for a guy not to knw what to do in a convo wt her....
abi o
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Southyqueen(f): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2015
NLjona:
THIS IS SO FHUKING TRUE grin grin... that why like chattting with my foreign girls kiss wink.. naija girls are soo boring tongue undecided
lol you'll get urself i trouble im telling you nljona grin
NLjona:
THIS IS SO FHUKING TRUE grin grin... that why like chattting with my foreign girls kiss wink.. naija girls are soo boring tongue undecided
lol you'll get urself i trouble im telling you nljona
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Frankaka8(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Frankaka8 make thunder over bend ur dick for dia u dey idiot
To you and ur generation!!! Slow poke, for ur village na thunder dem use bend ur family abi?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mavor: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
devonpaul:
Well, the claims made by the OP here are very very apt and spot on but then, ive met quite a lot of naija girls who are so down to earth and very very chatty, they initiate convos, they sutain convos even after u fall asleep to d next day. but my own observation is, on BBM, when u see girls with so many flowers, smileys et al. on her dp, dont even intiate her convo, na dem op dey follow talk.. they have names like, 1. MzSexydiva but she ugly AF,
2. Naija Slay Queen, she no slit sef not to talk of slay
3. mz too hot to handle
4. rihanna's bae
5. SexyMz Minaj
6. some local local ones even goto d length of Doro Sexy Diva.. FOH
7. TeamSexy TeamCurvy TeamNononsense Teamfigure8. all na setup. lies when u get to see them in person
this is not exclusive to BBM, happens on other social networks too..
this type of girls are d type dat have been devoured and buried by their fake local ego, no good can come out of such convos except u probably has been flashing some bills of money on ur dp and theyve been eyeing u or probably u just look extremely good as a guy for d gods to handle.
but meanwhile, To d Guys too, maintain a convo to some extent b4 u start asking questions like say u be school principal.. u cant just add a girl on BBM and just hit her up with hi, then d next thing is Tell me about urself (Are u Jamb?).. show an interest in d girl fess even if shes not replying u well, keep trying, by so doing, she knows u have an aim and objective (girls are not dundees, they know when u are making a move too) rather than just pop out of nowhere and start asking questions like say u be d babe ancestors. gerrarahia ya'll, am off to my workshop
Any other observation is valid but this are mine
Bro you have a point, this $hit works both ways. But the fact still remains that most of these small girls add no value whatsoever to a man's life. They are only in it for what they stand to gain (material-wise). Nothing more. In all honesty, 9ja guys are mostly to blame. Na dem don spoil dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by devonpaul(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mavor:
Bro you have a point, this $hit works both ways. But the fact still remains that most of these small girls add no value whatsoever to a man's life. They are only in it for what they stand to gain (material-wise). Nothing more. In all honesty, 9ja guys are mostly to blame. Na dem don spoil dem.
they add o, they satisfy our konji.. Konji dey make person swell up o.. asides that, they are good for nothing and i think thats why most guys treat dem as such once their is a Volcanic eruption of d spermatozoa from d males edifice into the females Vagina or into d rubber alternative.. the truth is most guys just wanna CUM dazzall, we dont really love except we d mature ones
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by butanep(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm doing good and u
am better...

How has your day been?

Hope you are doing cool?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.