Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64419 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by stayne01(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL :
.loooool
Me: Hey. . .

. . .She: hey,hi

. . .Me: cool.how are u?

. . .She: I'm good and u?

. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask
me

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .

Me : hello rhonda

. . . She : hi! It's been a while!

. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She: 5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself

. . .She: Y?

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

. . .She: check my profile

. . .Me: seriously??

. . .She: kk
..Idiots
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by stayne01(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dklef:
.loooool.looks like some people are already angered

yourself

the United
me

and everything

know you better

..Idiots
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by oyin50(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mavor:
Bro you have a point, this $hit works both ways. But the fact still remains that most of these small girls add no value whatsoever to a man's life. They are only in it for what they stand to gain (material-wise). Nothing more. In all honesty, 9ja guys are mostly to blame. Na dem don spoil dem.
In all honestly, Nigerian men partly caused the excessive quest for materialistic gains from women. In my opinion they spend foolishly and extravagantly. A secured confident man should not spend lavishly to get attention. Piece of advise
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by suzzy16(f): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
butanep:
am better...
How has your day been?

Hope you are doing cool?
I'm somehow tired here,thank u sha
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Neemcie:
Op is right....
But I'm proudly an exception to that.

So one can have a good conversation with you
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Dklef(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
oyin50:
In all honestly, Nigerian men partly caused the excessive quest for materialistic gains from women. In my opinion they spend foolishly and extravagantly. A secured confident man should not spend lavishly to get attention. Piece of advise
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
flickers72:
Man you're spot on,I have been chatting with a girl from Nigeria over 3 years now.Is damn boring and the abbreviations are out of control,most times I hardly get what she's all about,even though I'm a Nigerian but has left Nigeria for long.Most times I write how was your day the next thing is kk,I'm like what's that?She'll reply I'm fine and that's it like 10 minutes she'll write me back asking ARE YOU STILL THERE?I'm like yea, she'll reply kk .It came to the point I got fed up and asked her don't you know how to communicate,her reply,I having nothing to say.After couple of months she wrote me,hello sweetie,I was like what's happening she's calling me sweetie,I replied and she sarted asking,how I'm I and all that I said I'm good and I was like good job you've changed,guess what happened after couple of chats, my phone is bad that was why I couldn't chat,can you send me any phone even if is galaxy S5,I was like oh yeah.Deleted her

Most often than not, once you notice them sounding nice and sweet all of a sudden...please scream "INCOMING" and duck, because a request is in the offing.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mavor: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
devonpaul:

they add o, they satisfy our konji.. Konji dey make person swell up o.. asides that, they are good for nothing and i think thats why most guys treat dem as such once their is a Volcanic eruption of d spermatozoa from d males edifice into the females Vagina or into d rubber alternative.. the truth is most guys just wanna CUM dazzall, we dont really love except we d mature ones

You na comedian guy.... grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
oyin50:

How are you faring today, Oyin?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by oyin50(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jascon4:

How are you faring today, Oyin?
I'm doing well, thanks for asking.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by aydriano(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
I'v read alot of comments here, sum got me cracked up, odaz got me tinkn oh yeah so true, had me reminiscing... bt in all a lot of gud points... nw one said u hv to show interest u dnt jst jump in and say tell me abt urself.. wetin u wan ask am again, note dat ur talkn to a relative stranger, so i shld start complimentn ha pix or wat... truth is u try to ask open ended questnz and it turnz out to start soundn lyk an interview... coupled wut d fact dat most of our galz are nt informed, they dnt knw watz goin on around them hence d convo becumz stale, they dnt read.. all they knw is gossip.. u find awt dat they cant provide intelligent stimulatn conversationz... take for xample u go thru a galz profile.. u luk at ha status.. more dan 80% dnt even knw wat they writing or y they writn it.. u ask dem abt it and u receive dumb answers... simply open ended questnz like wat did u do 2day or hw was ur day lyk is met wit replies notin, nawtin.... seriously..... i jst tink our ladies scratch dat i mean galz do not hv layers they are d majority of dem shallow... i stay far away frm chattn diz days jst doesnt seem worth it.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
oyin50:
I'm doing well, thanks for asking.

Are you a witness?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by butanep(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm somehow tired here,thank u sha
eyyyaaa... sorry about it

Wish am there with you...
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
oyin50:

as much as i hate to admit it.

i agree with your point,
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by suzzy16(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
butanep:
eyyyaaa... sorry about it

Wish am there with you...
why here with me,lol
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by butanep(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
suzzy16:
why here with me,lol
at least to make you feel a little better...

Why being tired? Work or school issues?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Neemcie(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jascon4:

So one can have a good conversation with you
Zactly
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by iLovePusssy: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
devonpaul:

nigga, berra dont have dz typa name and be chatting with my sister.. u;ll be deleted faster than d speed of light by me gon gon undecided
lol.... na yhu wan marry ur sister don't be acting like you'on love pusssy too.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Neemcie(f): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
aydriano:
I'v read alot of comments here, sum got me cracked up, odaz got me tinkn oh yeah so true, had me reminiscing... bt in all a lot of gud points... nw one said u hv to show interest u dnt jst jump in and say tell me abt urself.. wetin u wan ask am again, note dat ur talkn to a relative stranger, so i shld start complimentn ha pix or wat... truth is u try to ask open ended questnz and it turnz out to start soundn lyk an interview... coupled wut d fact dat most of our galz are nt informed, they dnt knw watz goin on around them hence d convo becumz stale, they dnt read.. all they knw is gossip.. u find awt dat they cant provide intelligent stimulatn conversationz... take for xample u go thru a galz profile.. u luk at ha status.. more dan 80% dnt even knw wat they writing or y they writn it.. u ask dem abt it and u receive dumb answers... simply open ended questnz like wat did u do 2day or hw was ur day lyk is met wit replies notin, nawtin.... seriously..... i jst tink our ladies scratch dat i mean galz do not hv layers they are d majority of dem shallow... i stay far away frm chattn diz days jst doesnt seem worth it.
Ayaa ..... Sorry about your unlucky conversations....... But seriously, u need not to generalize
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Neemcie:

Zactly

How do we blaze the trail?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Neemcie:

Zactly

How do we blaze the trail
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by aydriano(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Neemcie:

Ayaa ..... Sorry about your unlucky conversations....... But seriously, u need not to generalize
@neemcie is nt generalising or abt bin unlucky in my conversationz i'd rather say they d galz are d unlucky ones... am an awesome guy i checkd cool so stop jumpn to conclusions i jst call it lyk i c it... no nid to b sorry for me b sorry for d future of nigerian womanhood... its bleak
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Neemcie(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jascon4:

How do we blaze the trail?
Anyhow u deem fit
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Neemcie:

Anyhow u deem fit

I love the sound of that. Where are u domiciled?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Neemcie(f): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
aydriano:
@neemcie is nt generalising or abt bin unlucky in my conversationz i'd rather say they d galz are d unlucky ones... am an awesome guy i checkd cool so stop jumpn to conclusions i jst call it lyk i c it... no nid to b sorry for me b sorry for d future of nigerian womanhood... its bleak
Heheheh

There you go again

PS : awesome guys do not admit they are... smiley
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Neemcie(f): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jascon4:

I love the sound of that. Where are u domiciled?

Abuja

(OK this guy is trying to seem like a smashing writer.... 'domicile' like he is writing for a law firm... Heheheh)
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
snakebeat:

Op is the emboldened an abbreviation for 5naira? Lolx....

U're right though, in as much as I knw considerable number of nigerian ladies really don't know when & how to use acronyms & shorts, which makes chatting with them Less enjoyable, guys should also try to discern when these ladies are giving them ignoring signals. What do u expect when u slobber over sb, mono-words can result from lack of interest ya knw.

Nice write up....
I love this

God bless bro

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kinglekan: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
FestacGirl:
i barely know you, i don't know what you believe you should know Call me Annabelle i love chilling out,and doing interesting stuffs I am fucking crazy. But I am free smiley
Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by daben1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

Abeg make una go use dat rope 4 una back yard tie una neck jor if d tin pain una like dat mtcheew
another uncivilized naija girl here!!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Beamborla(f): 12:53am On Jul 30, 2015
In a nut shell, Nigerian girls are dumb and materialistic...

Eeeeyah! sad

It must be hell for you guys tongue cheesy
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Dklef:

yourself

the United
me

and everything

know you better

..Idiots
and probably that naija girl wey dey form go get thick tribal marks for face and a huge potbelly with big navel grin grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 30, 2015
beautifullll1:

I'm ashamed of the fact that op generalised Nigerian girls when he haS not had a chat with me just yet.......

WELL THEN BEAUTYFULLLL1 TALK TO ME DO U WISH TO DO IT HERE ON ELSEWHERE (CHAT I MEAN..................TAME UR WANDERING MIND)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.