Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Something 4 D Ladies: Making The 1st Move Without Losing Ur Dignity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something 4 D Ladies: Making The 1st Move Without Losing Ur Dignity (727 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Padding Up??? Are U Guilty Of This? For D Ladies Only / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something 4 D Ladies: Making The 1st Move Without Losing Ur Dignity by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2009
hey ladies,
  its no news that our society generally frowns on females making the first move, but countless nights of 'pillow hugging' have doubtless taught you that 'MR.SOCIETY' was probably drunk when he made the girl-must-wait rule, BUT, lets face it, most guys subconsciously 'look down' on a girl when she does the asking.
some of us don't mind but since we are too few to matter here are some tips ,

1. clearly define the attraction: what do u want from this dude? are u interested cos he looks like denzel, and would make ur girlfriends jealous? maybe he's not 'all dat' when it comes to looks but you're tired of your vibrator and he looks like a gud replacement. maybe, just maybe, there's seems to be something 'special' and u are attracted in the ' i want to keep him forever' way, whatever it is , u have to shed all self deception and 'clearly' state it to your self what you are 'feeling' about this guy,

2.  before you step up to him check his mood, make eye contact. it might be hard but make sure u don't look away for about 5 seconds then. if he maintains contact he's interested,

3. don't be shy,  guys are a lot less confident than they look, when a guys makes eye contact,he's interested, if he doesn't make a move, he just doesn't know how to do it,

4. whats he looking at? when u notice your boy has noticed u, then make sure u make note of what 'part' of u he's noticing the most, if he's paying more attention your face and gestures, he's trying to decipher your character, if he's eyeballs are almost dropping into your cleavage, well, maybe u just remind him of the twin towers, right? wrong! the only thing on dat dude's mind is SEX

5. STEP UP,   now get up slowly and,

, WAIT!!! am really not sure if i am doing any good by posting this, so before i continue, i'd like to know if anyone is even interested in the first place, let me know, send a text (08033824316, email, or whatever, if i find enough people interested, i'll continue where i stopped and give u the tips that are GUARANTEED, to get u mr right without going wrong.
take it from someone who's had a lotta ladies- making- the-first-move experience
Re: Something 4 D Ladies: Making The 1st Move Without Losing Ur Dignity by charles316: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2009
its actually how a lady compose herself when d relationship begins dat matter.a woman can ask a man out.i have experienced that several times and never took such girls 4 granted.

to me they saw something they wanted.and so i shldnt act like a beast afterward in order to make them regret asking me out.
Re: Something 4 D Ladies: Making The 1st Move Without Losing Ur Dignity by nethacker(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2009
It depends on the guy and wat d lady is composed of, some ladies want guyz cos of wat he has, so definately he will take advantage of such girl and will also look down on her, But frankly speaking without mixing words,it's no big deal @all, Infact,sincerely speaking,my new lover told me on fone dat she really like me.I was sceptical ab initio but later found out that i love her too and we r fine. i will nvr look down on her cos she so so, (let me reserve my comments).I don't think there is a problem with that.
The truth is dat "Human beings view things differently"

(1) (Reply)

In Luv Wit 2 Guys, Wat Should I Do / Women Judge Men On First Kiss / What Should She Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.