Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor (33096 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 28, 2015
1. Owo, kudi, ego. If she's not stinkingly rich grin, she will at least be financially stable. /walks away singing owo ni koko/

2. She no only make brain, she get brain! To be a doctor, you pretty much HAVE to be smart. I mean who's gonna let a dullard prescribe drugs or deliver their baby or cut them open??!! So a female doctor will most definitely be a brainiac. A wise man would want a wife like this to pass down excellent genes to his children. cool

3. She no dey fear.... Well at least not bodily issues. She's seen almost every nasty thing one can see about the human body. So that ur nasty boil angry won't make her vomit angry

4. She work past pack mule Medicine no send whether you be female, pregnant, delicate, sensitive, etc. angry If you're a doctor you must work hard, stay up all night, do long hours, think on your feet. So a female doctor can never be lazy and must be diligent. Being hardworking is a great trait for a wife.

5. Their mouth sweet pass lacasera This isn't well known, but female doctors are excellent talkers. They can go from talking dirty to discussing the flaws in Buhari's new government. They can handle most topics because they have a lot of exposure. This kind of wife is fun because you guys will always enjoy gisting.

6. They can keep you (and your kids) safe They know which medicine to take, what is the sign of so-and-so infection, they know which animal is poisonous, in fact they can even save your life with CPR! How many men's wives can do that?!

7. They appreciate life I mean, We all do. But the female doctor has a unique perspective. As a female, she probably brought a life or two into the world (gave birth to her own kids). As a doctor, she probably witnessed a number of deaths. So she gets this amazing perspective on life that few have and that enables her to treasure her family that much more.

8. She no dey nag I know I know. It sounds too good to be true. But how, after working so hard, taking care of you and the kids; she wan come find time to dey nag about nonsense. She won't even have energy.

9. They fine dieee This one maybe a bit of hyping sha grin grin But truly truly. I've never met an ugly female doctor before. They are always either beautiful or at least okay. Besides with their intelligence and white coats, they always seem to have some sex appeal even if they're not thaaat pretty.

10. Sex They sabi anatomy wellaaaaar. Need I say more wink

Source: Me, a future doctor tongue

cc: lalastic.lala and gurgle cause I find her posts interesting. Hope u don't mind.

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by tobybasten(m): 4:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Some quite interesting. We won't mind having 20 reasons why one must not marry a female doctor

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by ArchEnemy(m): 4:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Op well done en....How hyping market?

Guys just make sure she doesn't ve submission issues and make sure she has the time for her home

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by funlord(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2015
grin See as this man jus wake up begin type nonsense this early tuesday morning? MTN I blame thee!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by englishmart(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2015
if i were you, i would concentrate on making a whole lotsa money myself and have female doctors create a thread titled '10 reasons to marry a millionaire

34 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Issokay
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Houseofglam7(f): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Issorait

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by faith551(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2015
You are new here but it seems nairaland blood is already flowing deep in your veins, nicely laid out points between are you a doctor

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2015
My woman is a renowned carpenter and she has all the qualities you listed above. So no be only female doctors fit make good wife.

47 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Damitism: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2015
op, can I marry you?
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Teeboy22(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
naso
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Lool grin grin

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by uchebest2006(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Good wife is not all about female doctors....Better wife na better wife,the bible does not say whether is gotta be a doctor.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2015
This is you defending your boring profession need I remind you, I could give you 20 basic reasons why you shouldn't marry them undecided when it comes to marriage even the gods will find it very difficult to pick a good wife so kindy toss this your thread to the trash. No offeinse grin

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by MsTIQ(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Maybe

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by youngdoctor(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
na lie..na pride choke una body..that's y me have started looking ooutside the hospital...
marry a female doctor at your own peril

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
This is you defending your boring profession need I remind you, I could give you 20 basic reasons why you shouldn't marry them undecided when it comes to marriage even the gods will find it very difficult to pick a good wife so kindy toss this your thread to the trash. No offeinse grin

Oga your points are all okay except where you said it's a boring profession! angry
I disagree o! If medicine is boring which profession is now interesting !

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
My woman is a renowned carpenter and she has all the qualities you listed above. So no be only female doctors fit make good wife.
Your carpenter woman sabi CPR? Tell the truth and shame the devil grin grin

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
faith551:
You are new here but it seems nairaland blood is already flowing deep in your veins, nicely laid out points between are you a doctor
I've been observing you people for some time before I joined. I am a mere doctor in training, medical student.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by faith551(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I've been observing you people for some time before I joined. I am a mere doctor in training, medical student.

Mmhhmmm I said it, we'll I think am now interested in marrying a doctor grin

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:
Lool grin grin

I knew the names/places in your diary were familiar! small world...........We'll probably see in Dr Terry Wedding in Awka. Looking forward to it grin wink

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

I knew the names/places in your diary were familiar! small world...........We'll probably see in Dr Terry Wedding in Awka. Looking forward to it grin wink
It's actually in Owerri. Nice try tho wink
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

It's actually in Owerri. Nice try tho wink

Owerri? Nice Try too!

lol check again madam! Its 1st of August in Awka. wink
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

Owerri? Nice Try too!

lol check again madam! Its 1st of August in Awka. wink

Whatever sha.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

Whatever sha.

Sha bring goodies from NSK. igbangu, Achicha or Okpa di Oku grin grin grin grin

I'll come find you wink
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

Sha bring goodies from NSK. igbangu, Achicha or Okpa di Oku grin grin grin grin

I'll come find you wink
Lemme alone sad I'm not coming again sad grin

Stop following me undecided
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lemme alone sad I'm not coming again sad grin

Stop following me undecided

Dr Terry will just have your head! grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
youngdoctor:
na lie..na pride choke una body..that's y me have started looking ooutside the hospital...
marry a female doctor at your own peril
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

Dr Terry will just have your head! grin
Not really. Unfollow me undecided I'm not comfortable you following me undecided
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
faith551:
cc jacksparrow0712 angry
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oga your points are all okay except where you said it's a boring profession! angry
I disagree o! If medicine is boring which profession is now interesting !
sitting in your office listening to people complaining about their problems, reading books to improve on your skills in solving their problems, operating on humans even when you know their live depends on you..I could go on and on but I know that's nothing interesting. The only time doctors are at rest or a little bit happy is when they perform a successful operation or promotion to earn a higher pay need I remind you of the fustration when someone gives up on your table.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by ritababe(f): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
nice one

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / Fate Of Ada / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him