Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? (33087 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by VinnyBaba: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
There is no Gainsaying that Young Pple (Teens) need Love and Affection from the Opposite Sex as they grow Older. πŸ™‚

For Girls, this is a MUST.
They Need Attention, Flattery and Romantic Disturbances From Guys,
the Lack of it which Makes them Feel InComplete as a FEMALE. sad embarassed

So as a Parent,
WHAT AGE WILL YOU ALLOW UR DAUGHTER TO START DATING?
I.E. HAVING A BOYFRIEND. πŸ€” smiley

MINE IS 20years.

Drop ur Comments.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Pusyiter(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Stay there dey deceive yourself
Young girls of 15
Hormones control them
They lose it and get BFs as controlled by hormones
Their emotional feelings have a mind of their own.

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by labake1(f): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Whatever the age, giving them sezx education is important. Children of this century are so inquisitive, one must not loose guard if not...

243 Likes 13 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by garriAndsugar: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
allowing her have a boyfriend or not wont stop her from having sex.. like the other poster said, sex education is very important.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by jaeyking(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
I feel the best is
1) Giving them sex education
2) allow them to be your friend so that they can freely share personal issues with u
3) Above all hope and Pray your Child takes the right decisions in life

298 Likes 23 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by tommy589(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
I don't think it's possible to place an age limit to when girls can have boyfriends. Some minors are born adventurers,better to always remind them of consequences borne by stupid actions

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by VinnyBaba: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2023
tommy589:
I don't think it's possible to place an age limit to when girls can have boyfriends. Some minors are born adventurers,better to always remind them of consequences borne by stupid actions

Nice Input. smiley

But the Question is: At What Age will she introduce a Boyfriend to you that you will not get Angry about it? πŸ€”

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Nebes: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Which boyfriend?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by tommy589(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Nice Input. smiley

But the Question is: At What Age will she introduce a Boyfriend to you that you will not get Angry about it? πŸ€”

My daughter can not introduce her boyfriend to me except they have something serious that may lead to marriage.

I am a liberal minded person and was ready to go with the flow if I see her with a guy when she was in Secondary School, but she chose not to.She visits occasionally now due to schooling. But I was not going to be fretful if I saw her with a guy when she was 14

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Reminderz: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
the thing is that you can't even decide if she has a boyfriend or not believe me... unless you restrict her and lock her up inside... men will always come for her especially if she's beautiful... that's nature..

the only thing you can do for her that won't make her go astray and end up as a damaged or frustrated feminist later is to instill good values in her... starting from marrying a virtuous wife and also teaching her what she needs to know about men and relationship as she grows.. don't be too harsh on her and don't be too soft either...

with your guidance, teachings and her mother's love, she will learn to understand what needs to be done... if you marry a bad woman, you'll regret it... because she will be the one to spend most of her time with her and she will definitely transfer her bad energy and personality to her and she will end up miserable and damaged...

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by vincenteger: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Age kwe
When nursery 3 children have already started crushing on themselves

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by K4diamond: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
After secondary school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by marlow1962(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
At any age they like. But one thing must be sure, I must know who that boy or girl is.

I know say them must fvk, so sex education with be taught from childhood, just to avoid " Daddy am sorry", cus me no go hear.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
marlow1962:
At any age they like. But one thing must be sure, I must know who that boy or girl is.

I know say them must fvk, so sex education with be taught from childhood, just to avoid " Daddy am sorry", cus me no go hear.
the best thing is 4 her to ask as many questions as possible even with a bf. If she has feelinz,she can also question those feelinz, learning is continuous.

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by ednut1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

There is no Gainsaying that Young Pple (Teens) need Love and Affection from the Opposite Sex as they grow Older. πŸ™‚

So as a Parent,

MINE IS 20years.

Drop ur Comments.

Nplfmod.
at 20 she is already in the university already tasting deek. You can’t determine for them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
There's no specific age, some of us went through university without keeping the distraction called boyfriend and besides it's absolutely nonsense to date a fellow student who can't add anything meaningful to your life.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Blupen969(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
After she is married she can have a boyfriend

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by VinnyBaba: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2023
Blupen969:
After she is married she can have a boyfriend

Lolss.. cheesy
U don't want ur Daughter to date@all. πŸ˜€

And Maybe u have Girlfriend now o.
Another Man's Daughter. 😏

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Blupen969(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2023
Vinnybaba no reason am at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by VinnyBaba: 2:40pm On May 25, 2023
Blupen969:
Vinnybaba no reason am at all

Lols.

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
Oga op,20yrs is also ok by me.

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Anny69: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
My mum once told me I can have a boyfriend after secondary school, at the University now she said after uni, lol. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Tunde835(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Oga op,20yrs is also ok by me.
So you'll really think your 17 year old daughter won't
have a boyfriend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by slawomir: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to read comments

Me nor go born female child

So make I just read comments

I go try learn that method when them take dey knack woman way he be say na only male child she go born

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by tunjijones(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
You know there is nothing you can do to tame a girl child.

But I think 21 yrs is ideal for a female child to have a bf and probably sex.

11 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by hefelove(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please if you have a car to give out for Uber on rentals kindly message me please

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by tunwumi: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
She will determine that herself

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by RedChiefPriest: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
When she is old enough for marriage,anything before that is forbidden.
Early dating is what is leading to huge body counts or what do most people do in relationships nowadays?
Is it not having sex,deceiving one another and do nonsense up and down.
Relationship is to get to know one another before marriage,so when she is close to that age then she should get into one.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Pwettylinda(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by emekajacobogbon(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
There's a wrong perception of boyfriend,
You should emphasize on @ what age can she be allowed to get married??
Why allowing her to Bleep around?

A woman's body is meant for her husband and not boyfriend.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for NDLEA'S Sunday update

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Theama(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
There's a wrong perception of boyfriend,
You should emphasize on @ what age can she be allowed to get married??
Why allowing her to Bleep around?

A woman's body is meant for her husband and not boyfriend.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for NDLEA'S Sunday update

8 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Slurity(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So as a Parent,

MINE IS 20years.

Drop ur Comments.

Nplfmod.
Do You say Boyfriend? You lose me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fate Of Ada / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.