Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark (36308 Views)

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others / Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria / AMCON May Sack Over 1,500 At Arik Over Low Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by awesomesossy(f): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Been sanctioned for speaking d truth undecided.....hahhaha....naija sha.....
Well it's one of those things, d guy should hav bn smarter..... grin
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by gbishman: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls if i might as who is reporting this story of not the persecuted presenter. I wish all the best heard of the saying he who pays the piper dictates the tune boy
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hahaha...many av lost their jobs at joyfm because of those ish na. So, she wont be the first.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by fxskye: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If David Mark was the owner of Radio Continental and TVC, he would have sacked a lot of people. Some broadcasters and guests analysts of the two stations make some remarks that, ordinarilly in Nigerian mentality, would have made Tinubu sack them.

Yes, you are right, especially on a RC program called Kubanji Direct @ 7pm every Monday to Friday of the week where burning issues/state affairs are being "trashed"/x-ray. The presenter also read out tweets are slams the owner, yet the presenter still has his job.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by mytime24(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Naija jaga-jaga

1 Like

Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Rexology: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Presenter, no doubt said the naked truth at a very wrong place and at a very wrong time.Assuming David Mark is a thief, the presenter is the wrong person to either say it or lend credence to it,afterall he (David Mark) is his employer.Who dares criticize his boss openly?
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by chilan: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
If anybody knows the host presenter, pls let him reach me on 08035533560 incase the radio station terminates his appointment. I will drag them to court.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by happney65: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If David Mark was the owner of Radio Continental and TVC, he would have sacked a lot of people. Some broadcasters and guests analysts of the two stations make some remarks that, ordinarilly in Nigerian mentality, would have made Tinubu sack them.

Comments like what please?I need those bad comments made against Tinubu on radiocontinetal and TVC..Facts Please..Thank You
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by softvio(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Well thats the truth, but the presenter was very unprofessional with his job. He shouldn't conclude or support the caller's opinion. He should have ask the caller which road, and promise to do the fact finding. The manager to is wrong, just issue the presenter a warning, because the news coming out from the fm. Has tarnished the reputation of the station.. Pls is there any fact that David Mark own the station?
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
fxskye:

Yes, you are right, especially on a RC program called Kubanji Direct @ 7pm every Monday to Friday of the week where burning issues/state affairs are being "trashed"/x-ray. The presenter also read out tweets are slams the owner, yet the presenter still has his job.

Even on the programme anchored by Citizen Jones on Sundays 4-6pm.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by spiralwedge(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I agree. Tinubu will be so much appreciated in history
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by henryhemon(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
The guy shouldn't have gone that far.

Says cowards like you.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
henryhemon:

Says cowards like you.
Fo.ol! I know you don't av a job. When you finally av 1, speak ill about ur organization to the public

Thank me later
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
happney65:

Comments like what please?I need those bad comments made against Tinubu on radiocontinetal and TVC..Facts Please..Thank You
Listen to paper this morning on Radio Continental's Papers This Morning, 7am-8am on weekdays. I won't tell you more than this.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by mikolo80: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
psucc:
If only he did so because his conscience told him so, then he had upheld the ethics of his profession and his integrity.

Though he will start writing applications. That's one of the disadvantages of working with the private sector.
WILL INTEGRITY PAY HIS BILLS
SO IF HE IS IN NTA HE CAN TALK 'ANYHOW ' BA
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by mikolo80: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnny1980:

and how is that related to this?

@op. he would get something better. David mark can go suck it up. if he had done the right thing, the citizen would not be calling yo complain.

Almost New Canada used IPhone 5 @ 55k. Text 08181845181 for more details or check my profile
YOU FOR GIVE AM D 'BETTER' SONTIN NA
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by mikolo80: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
godonzoki:
Thats what we see in this country. The truth is always bitter. if the state were organized like in other countries, the sack of that young man can cause a state wide protest bc he jst affirmed the truth.
HOPE THE TRUTH WILL PAY HIS BILLS
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by otiigba1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
So he is gonna lose his job for been honest? Those bastar!ds will never see anything good especially the owner angry
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by tonynickson(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Deo27: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
It's going be an upliftment for the presenter...
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by henryhemon(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Fo.ol! I know you don't av a job. When you finally av 1, speak ill about ur organization to the public

Thank me later

I won't make noise like you, continue your slavery mentality. People like us say the truth no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by igweamaka85(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Barbienice(f): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Truth is alway bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.