Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence (1602 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
A beg, no forming and no insults. cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked

Serious NL Guys, Can your lovely Babe make you shed tears in her presence?

Kindly shed light to your Yes or No.
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Kossyne(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nope.
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kossyne:
Nope.

@FTC, Kossyne, kindly elaborate.
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
whitewitch cried the day his gf left him for an adult. He's 16 years old
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Kossyne(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
manlyprof:

@FTC, Kossyne, kindly elaborate.
Can't think of anything that can make me cry b4 a lady.
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op, first of all check yourself if any male traits is missing in your system cos you may be found wanting.
Secondly, how can a girl make me weep in public? Is she a devil or what?
The kind of questions you guys ask on nl can pull down a mountain.
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by dulux07(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
It depends on d type of guy, some pple shed tears when hurt while it takes a very lot others to.
No mind most of dis guys wey dey say no, na dem cry pass. Speakin rm xperience

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by bigiyaro(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
for wat nah?
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Op, first of all check yourself if any male traits is missing in your system cos you may be found wanting.
Secondly, how can a girl make me weep in public? Is she a devil or what?
The kind of questions you guys ask on nl can pull down a mountain.

Oracle is telling me the poster in quote may be forming on NL. Men Cry for Gods sake only in Africa that the Myth of MEN Do Not Cry holds sway. Correct me if I am wrong.!!!

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Bern1992(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tears of lies........... yes, cry
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by babyfaceafrica: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
manlyprof:

Oracle is telling me the poster in quote may be forming on NL. Men Cry for Gods sake only in Africa that the Myth of MEN Do Not Cry holds sway. Correct me if I am wrong.!!!
men cry..dats true..but most african men don't cry in fom of a lady..the groan inside and cry when no one is there..so my broda..its not a myth!!!..if you cry in front of a lady does not meaan all of us do
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Ephemmm: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Crocodile tears in bed, yes tongue tongue tongue
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by 1miccza: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Only a touching scene from a movie can do that to me.. Even the corpse of a loved one hardly pulls tears out of my eye
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Zakkyoz: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
yes, it happened to me recently. you never can imagine what she did to me.
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Johnnoah1st: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
manlyprof:
A beg, no forming and no insults. cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Serious NL Guys, Can your lovely Babe make you shed tears in her presence?
Kindly shed light to your Yes or No.
NO! cus i always expect the worst.
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Gurgle(f): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Zakkyoz:
yes, it happened to me recently. you never can imagine what she did to me.

Sorry
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Sorry
Yes, cos when one is truly in love, it breaks the hardest of stony heart.
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Mznaett: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shebi na nairaland guys dem? Ifa hear! Say dem talk truth undecided

Oya make una cum and lie jor
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Oyind17:
whitewitch cried the day his gf left him for an adult. He's 16 years old
WAKA
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
WAKA

MUMU
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Oyind17:

MUMU
ONYE ARA!!
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Laye eh Laye e Op ko jooo....
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by therealdeal10: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2015
It depends on hw emotionally strong d guy is. Bt I cnt tho
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Fake tears? have done that once, in fact that is when I realized I can be a good actor. But real tears? for what na ?so if something happen for house when I marry my wife go de cry me sef I go de cry ni, for what?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by Jayjay0(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2015
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by IamLEGEND1: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2015
guys dey cry na... inside their wardrobe in a room locked with b&k padlock

but in front of a lady?

i don't think so.

i no go fit cry even in front of my mama.

the last time i cry was wen dem been flog me for noise-making for Primary 1
Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by faith551(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Watching some people making bogus claims, the truth is that the most emotional ones are the ones claiming to be tough, when.n they want to hit the jack pot and are denied you see them kneeling down, making promises, and pleading, that's equivalent to crying too.
As for me, Am not that emotional, and I dnt think I can cry in front of a lady sha, cause it portrays weakness

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can Your Babe Cause You To Shed Tears In Her Presence by ksbusari(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Never, Even at her back.

(1) (Reply)

People Think Am Too Feminine..help! / Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image / 8 Reasons Women Cheat: This May Surprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.