Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call (5483 Views)

My Kazeem Said They Have Replaced Power Steering Oil With Engine Oil / Why The Obsession With 20W50 Engine Oil? / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call by grafikii: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Soon
Okay, I will be waiting. Thanks
Re: Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:33am On Aug 09, 2015
The cheapest inline filter for your transmission that I know http://magnefinefilters.com/Magnefine-1-2-Magnetic-Inline-Transmission-Filter-R012M.htm

If you have the cash and don't mind spending, then you can do hydraulic filters with bypass systems, this is the ideal solution, but the former is better than nothing
Re: Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:38am On Aug 09, 2015
IyaIode:

I think I will go with 4 ,thanks so much for your assistance

This quote might interest you:

I had to replace the in-line transmission filter my dealer installed when the transmission was replaced in my '04 Explorer. Ford really screwed the public with this year Explorer due to the absolutely terrible transmission design, lack of a transmission filler, and other issues. But, once I had the transmission fixed I found a Ford factory service bulletin that requires the Dealer to install an in-line filter after each rebuilt transmission is installed. The Raybestos 3/8" filter works great and is an easy install with two small hose clamps. Great product to help avoid another transmission failure. Ford refused to help anyone fix these problems so I won't buy another new Ford after 30 years of being a loyal customer. Thank you Raybestos for making a great product!

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Magnefine-Inline-Magnetic-Automatic-Transmission/dp/B0065LZA94
Re: Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call by grafikii: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Soon
Pls don't forget the filter picture
Re: Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
IdaraCHODB:

This quote might interest you:

I had to replace the in-line transmission filter my dealer installed when the transmission was replaced in my '04 Explorer. Ford really screwed the public with this year Explorer due to the absolutely terrible transmission design, lack of a transmission filler, and other issues. But, once I had the transmission fixed I found a Ford factory service bulletin that requires the Dealer to install an in-line filter after each rebuilt transmission is installed. The Raybestos 3/8" filter works great and is an easy install with two small hose clamps. Great product to help avoid another transmission failure. Ford refused to help anyone fix these problems so I won't buy another new Ford after 30 years of being a loyal customer. Thank you Raybestos for making a great product!

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Magnefine-Inline-Magnetic-Automatic-Transmission/dp/B0065LZA94
Wow, thanks. This product has great reviews, I should get one. Do you know if it's available in Nigeria or I should just order from Amazon
Re: Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
IyaIode:

Wow, thanks. This product has great reviews, I should get one. Do you know if it's available in Nigeria or I should just order from Amazon

If you check the normal suspects and don't find it, you will be left with no choice than to order from outside!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share / Failed Acceleration On EOD / To The Men: If This Lady Sells Petrol At N1000 Per Litre, Will You Buy? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.