Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground (57626 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by kossyablaze(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

My frenemy.... kossyablaze has been banned your own is loading
Well after much bribing and pleading...I'm BACK!This time na me and you.We go kill ourself!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by odapey(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
kennyamusan:
I had loved your explanation for what the king did but trying to justify the bible by those verses makes everything useless. U quoted titus right Bro ,that verse talks about a woman not to be lazy not an interpretation you give or ur utaz give to u,ok ?

So with all those points I listed concerning Christianity, name Titus only you wanna comment abi?

Try and read the verses, u will get the message there

and again produce me A BIBLICAL VERSE that said "Women should stay in the front while worship amidst men? Just one
Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by kennyamusan(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
odapey:

So with all those points I listed concerning Christianity, name Titus only you wanna comment abi?

Try and read the verses, u will get the message there

and again produce me A BIBLICAL VERSE that said "Women should stay in the front while worship amidst men? Just one
bros,stop dissecting the bible on your own terms ,that is the problem u people are having with the Quoran,whatever the ustaz says his the final 2. Until you give me a passage that says women should be behind,then I will respond accordingly. 3. There is no reading of any verse here- like I have stated it explains a woman not be lazy and admonish her to learn from elderly ladies. Sefini ,ok
Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by Jakanby(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Islam is a religion of rules and tenet, it is no relegation of women to pray separately, it is to avoid tempting other men. Alaaafin goofed
Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by odapey(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2015
kennyamusan:
bros,stop dissecting the bible on your own terms ,that is the problem u people are having with the Quoran,whatever the ustaz says his the final 2. Until you give me a passage that says women should be behind,then I will respond accordingly. 3. There is no reading of any verse here- like I have stated it explains a woman not be lazy and admonish her to learn from elderly ladies. Sefini ,ok

you never answer my Question yet asking me a question.
Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by dijam: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
It is obvious christians no nothing about Islam. Islam is a religion that has no regard for you whether you are leader or a very respected personality. The king of Saudi Arabia has wives but would not tell his wives to pray among men, so what the Alaafin did is not good and very condemnable. People who argue that Islam is not a religion of peace should check their own religion if it is peaceful. Our religion does not allow compulsion in religion. Prophets in the bible fought wars and killed a lot of people but they are not crticised like prophet Muhammad. Why is that so? Muhammad fought for peace and liberty. He fought against evil and he won. But christians do not see this as an act of bravery but it is wickedness but other prohets in the bible did the same. Our holy book can be read by all but not like the bible that a certain part cannot be read by children because it has erotic languages that is the songs of solomon. Women in Islam are treated with utmost respect and they should be respected. Churches with female pastors have deviated from the true teaching of the bible because of civilisation. They would corrupt the bible so as to move with westernization. But Islam is going to be the same until the day of judgement. So christians before criticising other religions learn about your own very well and criticise sensibly.

Masha Allah
Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by closetoyou(f): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
sweatlana:

pleasssse SHUT UP!!!

ISLAM ALL OVER THE WORLD IS THE MOST OPPRESSIVE RELIGION AGAINST WOMEN.

Ishba and honour killings to name a few!

If I have nothing to be thankful for I thank God for being born a CHRISTIAN.
OK u can hug the nearest transform
Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by KingSango(m): 1:32am On Aug 16, 2016
tobtap:
grin grin ....he is the KING wink grin cheesy grin

Exactly. And the hatred and disdain for women isn't Islam its Arabic disease. Women are free in Africa and must always be or we will die as a race! Ase, ase, ase, ooo! Kabayesi Baba Sango!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.