Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 - Computers (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 (65885 Views)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / Note To Nigerians: Before You Upgrade To Windows 10 / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by okumbe(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please help me out.
I upgraded to window 10 some few days back not up to a week, yesterday before i went to bed i used my HP DV6 PC, and nothing was wrong with it but this morning when i woke up i try putting ON my system as usual but the screen went blank and dim, i awaited thinking it was just taking time to boot but the problem persisted even now it's still the same, i have tried all i could like removing the battery and putting it ON again and hard hard starting as they call it but still the same, blank and dim.
Please somebody help me....
what should I do please ?
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Iamshegxycul: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
okumbe:
Please help me out.
I upgraded to window 10 some few days back not up to a week, yesterday before i went to bed i used my HP DV6 PC, and nothing was wrong with it but this morning when i woke up i try putting ON my system as usual but the screen went blank and dim, i awaited thinking it was just taking time to boot but the problem persisted even now it's still the same, i have tried all i could like removing the battery and putting it ON again and hard hard starting as they call it but still the same, blank and dim.
Please somebody help me....
what should I do please ?
try pressing d f8 to f10 buttons simultaneously for a while
And pres enter
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by JasonWattz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Help!... On Windows 10 Enterprise Activation... i get this

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
JasonWattz:
Help!... On Windows 10 Enterprise Activation... i get this

lol use toolkit 2 activate. bro
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Iamshegxycul: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2015
mayordadon:

where can I download tool kit from
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by JasonWattz(m): 1:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Gracias Amigo! Worked! Cortana doesnt wanna listen to me when i talk. the lady understands differnt unreadable characters, is it just mine or...?
mayordadon:

Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2015
JasonWattz:
Gracias Amigo! Worked! Cortana doesnt wanna listen to me when i talk. the lady understands differnt unreadable characters, is it just mine or...?

Use automatic time nd date

Nd change. Ur region 2 uk or us
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Iamshegxycul: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
I just upgraded my laptop to windows 10. How do I make the icons small they are too large
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by horrpeyemi: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Iamshegxycul:
I just upgraded my laptop to windows 10. How do I make the icons small they are too large
Bro just right click on your desktop choose view then click on small icons
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iamlammy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls help ..my fifa 15 doesnt work on windows 10...i have tried all cracks to no avail..its telling me i need origin
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Iamshegxycul: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
horrpeyemi:
Bro just right click on your desktop choose view then click on small icons
nvm. Buh tnx bro. It jst escaped my mind on hw to do it den.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by chidiezeh(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2015
please guys I installed windows 10 on my system but my keyboard refuse t function

any help please
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by JasonWattz(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
iamlammy:
Pls help ..my fifa 15 doesnt work on windows 10...i have tried all cracks to no avail..its telling me i need origin
Install DirectX 9 and download .Net 3.5. Worked for me.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Mykcool(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
iamlammy:
u do need to install origin, then direct x.... mine works fine
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by horrpeyemi: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mykcool:
what is your pc configurations
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Mykcool(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
horrpeyemi:
what is your pc configurations
cnt write the entire thing, it's hp envy 15-k000nia
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by horrpeyemi: 1:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Mykcool:
cnt write the entire thing, it's hp envy 15-k000nia
lol just the ram and the video ram
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Mykcool(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
horrpeyemi:
lol just the ram and the video ram
it's 8GB RAM and I think it's got 4gb dedicated. ..
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by iamlammy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mykcool:

Bro..please explain..my crack doesnt work
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Mykcool(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamlammy:

Bro..please explain..my crack doesnt work
where did you download your fifa15 from?
Download , install, and sign in/up to origin.
Make sure you copy the files in the crack folder into the main fifa15 folder then use the launcher to start it up.
I downloaded mine from oceanofgames.com
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by mayordadon(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
iamlammy:
lol just disable yah antivirus or window defender . Exclude window defender or yah antivirus from scanning d folder u install it i hope dis help u .man
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by PraiseDLord: 1:25am On Aug 30, 2015
What then is the hope for those of us who are victim of non-genuine window as I've tried installing window loader and have wasted more than 3hours to no avail. it just doesnt work
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Browyn: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2015
chidiezeh:
please guys I installed windows 10 on my system but my keyboard refuse t function

any help please

your keyboard driver must be missing. if you're a HP user, go to your drivers folder SWsetup >> drivers, then install your keyboard driver from there and restart your PC
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by horrpeyemi: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2015
PraiseDLord:
What then is the hope for those of us who are victim of non-genuine window as I've tried installing window loader and have wasted more than 3hours to no avail. it just doesnt work
It's easy to activate
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Awoofawo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ah! Oju kokoro don kill me, after successful upgrading to win 10 entr and activated it some few days back. Today I decide to dual boot with ubuntu 14 LT. But unfortunate mistakely end-up choosing the the erase disk option during ubuntu setup. Now all files are gone for good. More 200gib just vanish...... To make matter worse the windows 10 iso too follow them join...... *crying~ing~ng*
But the operating system drive on drive C while the rest of files were on different drives pastritions, still can understand what happen. Anyone know how to recover some of files, including clients projects please?
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by PraiseDLord: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
horrpeyemi:
It's easy to activate

How pls?
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
I had to read from page one to this page, and I really benefited as I have activated my window 8.1 using kmspico and Microsoft now granted my request to upgrade to window 10 with the icon on my homepage even with no Internet connection. I made request in July but didn't allow me to upgrade saying that my W8.1 was not activated. Now, it is left for me to decide whether I want window 10 or not. I've downloaded its .iso file already.
My system came with window 8 but I forgot to look for the product key before upgrading to W8.1, and it was unintentionally flushed away.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Fulaman198(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
JasonWattz:

The female cortana has a hard time understanding and interpreting any variation of Nigerian accents.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by JasonWattz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

The female cortana has a hard time understanding and interpreting any variation of Nigerian accents.
I sure know that Nigur.. My accent z more American... Spent My Childhood Oklahoma City... buh its been fixed now... twas data issues. Thanks Bruh.
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Fulaman198(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
JasonWattz:
I sure know that Nigur.. My accent z more American... Spent My Childhood Oklahoma City... buh its been fixed now... twas data issues. Thanks Bruh.

??...
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by herbaylove(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2015
Hi guys, pls how can one get thiis windows 10 activated, I did a cleaan install
Re: You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 by Mykcool(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2015
herbaylove:
Hi guys, pls how can one get thiis windows 10 activated, I did a cleaan install
try reading through the thread, if you still cnt find a solution i'll advise you call out @moonraker , he helped me a lot

here too
https://www.nairaland.com/2176151/windows-10-thread/2

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / Computer Professional Body In Nigeria / Sending Executable Files Through Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.