Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze (21050 Views)

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) / Two Women Flung Burning Pot, Set 3-year-old Ablaze In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nigga44: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2015
If it's yoruba, then I don't think it's a mistake. They planned it all along with the mother of the kid. That's how they are. When poverty takes its toll on them, they devise means of doing away with their kids.

Yoruba derive joy in killing their kids especially in ogun and osun

#battery about to die# grin

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by mygee33(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2015
whats with the runaway boyfriend in all thesel
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by ekefre4(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
yoruba again

with their mumu oil and stew soup

and what is buhari' doing about this grin

don't just quote me

my ba3 go soon off

won't even see ur post
grin grin grin
Ofei mmanu
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by holyokoto(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2015
the Women are YOLOBA
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by sweatlana: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2015
eleko1:
sad height of wickedness.Let dem soak her hand/booty in Acid.Bastard sad

It was a mistake. .
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by sweatlana: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Every day evil this happen in the south west why? cry
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Ephemmm: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
yoruba again

don't just quote me

my ba3 go soon off

won't even see ur post

Who released this Bingo from its cage in the early hours of this morning?
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by otiigba1(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmm.. Cooking in one room apartment.. The way some people are poverty stricken, that, this same one room apartment is their toilet and kitchen. If u're opportuned to watch their ways of lives in that same one room apartment.

U'll do nothing but thank God for ur life.

This reminds me of a lady i trickishly followed home.

The state of the house is an eyesore.

The state of the kitchen of the face me, i face u house is an nothing but a point of thanksgiving for ur own life. . Also, the toilet.

Most of them had to resort to cooking in their one room apartment and some cook in the passage of the house.

Most of them poo in potty in that same one room apartment and go shotput it in the toilet.

The toilet is the pit hole type. So, the slab that covers the pit is weak, thereby making it have many openings and cracks.. So, its very dangerous for the people to make use of it as such person is bound to drown.

Whenever u smell the fragrance of that ''999 incense'' in a room. That means someone just finish pooing.. only their childrens poo outside.

When i left that house that.. I just thank God for my condition.

I know u'ld ask, why cant they move out? What u'll hear is that, where's the money..

So, thank God for ur life my brother and sister.. Eventhough, u no still like ur situation.. Just thank God.

Check my signature for ur c ustomised wristbands.
what!? ReAlly!? How? embarassed And i suspect they are raising children some times 10 children in this same one room, it bogles the mind
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by kennyman2000(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2015
otiigba1:
what!? ReAlly!? How? embarassed And i suspect they are raising children some times 10 children in this same one room, it bogles the mind

Yes.. With the husband and wife.. Making 12..

Life isnt fair for some people out there. Just thank God.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by mamajaz(f): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
yoruba again
don't just quote me
my ba3 go soon off
won't even see ur post
Ban is smelling here! You forget say oga Seun nah Yoruba
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by mamajaz(f): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Nigga44:
If it's yoruba, then I don't think it's a mistake. They planned it all along with the mother of the kid. That's how they are. When poverty takes its toll on them, they devise means of doing away with their kids.

Yoruba derive joy in killing their kids especially in ogun and osun

#battery about to die# grin
You are banned!
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by otiigba1(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
kennyman2000:

Yes.. With the husband and wife.. Making 12..

Life isnt fair for some people out there. Just thank God.
me thinks some times its their fault, i mean...why have so many children if they could not even afford a decent accommodation, i also think its ignorance and lack of education
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by kennyman2000(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
otiigba1:
me thinks some times its their fault, i mean...why have so many children if they could not even afford a decent accommodation, i also think its ignorance and lack of education

You've said it all!
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by lovely17(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2015
eleko1:
sad height of wickedness.Let dem soak her hand/booty in Acid.Bastard sad
ahn ahn please spare the booty That's my favorite part
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by bammike21: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
you don't have to pay full to own a land in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria visit http://honeystoneng.com/ to own a property today!!
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonofananimal1:

MEDITATE ON THAT BOLDED AND DON'T PLAY INTELLIGENT angry

WHY DO PEOPLE ASK FOOLISH QUESTION? undecided
You must quote to attack because you have seen ''f'' to my name. I don't relate with animals and it's offspring grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
chimkaire:
You must quote to attack because you have seen ''f'' to my name. I don't relate with animals and it's offspring grin cheesy cheesy
NOW YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE A TRACE OF SENSE undecided

SINCE SCIENCE SAID THAT WILL ALL CAME FROM PREHISTORIC ANIMAL, SO THEREFORE YOUR MOTHER IS AN ANIMAL, YOUR FATHER IS AN ANIMAL, YOU ARE AN ANIMAL ( A STVPID ONE) AND YOUR OFFSPRING CAME FROM LIZARD angry

NONSENSE angry
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by eminikansoso(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
yoruba again

don't just quote me

my ba3 go soon off

won't even see ur post
omo ale jatijati
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by butanep(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonofananimal1:
DID YOU READ AT ALL undecided
IT WAS A CARLESS MISTAKE, SO THEM WILL PAY A FINE OF ABOUT.................. AND COMPENSATE THE VICTIM MOTHER OR SERVE 10YRS IN JAIL
What is there in the write up I didn't read very well...

We are saying the same thing... the incident occurred in Lagos and they all deserve capital punishment...
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by hoperesytato: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yes they deserve to be dealth with mercilessly, how could they have ignored the child so heartless of them. But wait ooo wetin be the boyfriend own now that police are looking for him. His he the one that sent them to commit the act.This police set. That's how they will be delaying and frustrating the case. Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
butanep:
What is there in the write up I didn't read very well...

We are saying the same thing... the incident occurred in Lagos and they all deserve capital punishment...
WE ARE SAYING TWO DIFFERENT THING, GO AND READ YOUR PREVIOUS POST AND EVALUATE IT WITH THE TOPIC
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by arabianights: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
condralbede:
Those who don't hv kids r praying day and night to hv even one, whr some ppl dat do hv,usually overlook them.

please relate your response to the story.Where was it stated that the parents were negligent?
Am i missing a point here? please learn to read as in read to understand
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by dre11(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
agitator:

Eko oni baje hospitals on strike wink wink wink

Obaje tigrin
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nigerian police!
Yemisi was not even at home when the incident happened, yet they locked her up.
The owner of the apartment - the so called boyfriend wasnt either and because he is yet to show up (obviously for fear of his life after his gf has been unfairly apprehended), he has now been depicted as a "runaway boyfriend". Wonders will never cease!
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by condralbede(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
arabianights:

please relate your response to the story.Where was it stated that the parents were negligent?
Am i missing a point here? please learn to read as in read to understand
Reader(chinua achebe)mind ur fucking business.
Hw many star hv you earned from all the reading u hv been reading
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by arabianights: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
condralbede:
Reader(chinua achebe)mind ur fucking business.
Hw many star hv you earned from all the reading u hv been reading

Boss, i swear no star yet but thanks for comparing me to the great Chinua Achebe.

I keep making this same mistake.I assumed we were on a public forum i didnt know you were chatting with your self.
Please accept my apology
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by butanep(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WE ARE SAYING TWO DIFFERENT THING, GO AND READ YOUR PREVIOUS POST AND EVALUATE IT WITH THE TOPIC
I ve heard you
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Islie: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
RIP to the little child

Sheer negligence caused your death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idoma Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 3-Week Ultimatum To Leave / Dignity Lazarus: RCCG Pastor Arrested Over Ibom Air Job Scam In Akwa Ibom / Woman Who Tortured & Locked Her Maid In The Toilet Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.