Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. (42889 Views)

DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The DIY Drawing Of My Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Qc1:

Oh! I'm sorry ooo...! I thought that was just another 419ers from Las gidi. I usually don't give them audience. Moreover, I wasn't in the mood to dash money out to any nairalanders anymore. To be honest with you, I didn't even read a word of your email before I replied. Once again, my sincere apology. grin

I'm laughing. To be sincere Sir, when I saw your response I didn't take it personal at all because I knew that could have be as a result of bad eggs in our atmosphere. That's why I responded that; I don't meant to harm.

I really appreciate your efforts on here and I'm happy to present myself to you as a responsible citizen and law abiding individual.

I knew you're far away, but you can assign anyone you believe in who I can take on physical inspection to Ibeju-Lekki ( Free i.e no payment whatsoever is required).

There lots of cost friendly estates between 700k, #1.5m, #2.5m up to #12m per plot presently.

Ibeju-Lekki is very hot and key into ongoing opportunities over there is a life time opportunity Sir. May God continue to crown your efforts.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2018
NL1960:

Oga Qc1, longest time. How far with your project?.

My brother, to God be the glory ooo...

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

I'm laughing. To be sincere Sir, when I saw your response I didn't take it personal at all because I knew that could have be as a result of bad eggs in our atmosphere. That's why I responded that; I don't meant to harm.

I really appreciate your efforts on here and I'm happy to present myself to you as a responsible citizen and law abiding individual.

I knew you're far away, but you can assign anyone you believe in who I can take on physical inspection to Ibeju-Lekki ( Free i.e no payment whatsoever is required).

There lots of cost friendly estates between 700k, #1.5m, #2.5m up to #12m per plot presently.

Ibeju-Lekki is very hot and key into ongoing opportunities over there is a life time opportunity Sir. May God continue to crown your efforts.

I will be in Naija very soon. I don't wanna get into details here but I will let you know, I have your email.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Qc1:

I will be in Naija very soon. I don't wanna get into details here but I will let you know, I have your email.

Okay Sir.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Qc1:

Good day Sir, this just to reach out to you once again and to say hello.

I created a thread on "Preventive Measures when buying land in Nigeria" in order to avoid being scammed. Kindly take little time to read through at your leisure Sir.

The measures can be recommended to all around you Sir, it will definitely be of great help.

Also, I'm available to render effective, efficient and satisfactory services to as many that needed my services. God bless Sir.

Realtor, 08062342001.

https://www.nairaland.com/4619603/preventive-measures-when-buying-land
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Qc1:

IS IT BY FORCE? WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME? I HAVE WARNED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO BACK OFF AND STOP LITTERING MY PERSONAL EMAIL WITH THIS RUBBISH! I DON'T CARE IF IT IS FOR FREE, THE ANSWER IS "I'M NOT INTERESTED"!

Okay Sir, you're just saying you're not interested to me now, you've never declared that to me before. From your previous response on here, what you stated was you will be coming down in short time and you will get in touch on arrival, that's why I sent an email as reminder to that effect.

Above all, since you've made it known now that you're not interested; that is well taken Sir.

My warm regards to all around you Sir.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Kaybthaniels(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Read through your thread from the first page to the last, All glory to God inedeed, Beautiful house, you have really done well, Please how much was this tank stand? and if you still have the contact of the person that made it for you, I would really appreciate if you share with me, Thanks in advance.

Qc1:
smiley

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kaybthaniels:
Read through your thread from the first page to the last, All glory to God inedeed, Beautiful house, you have really done well, Please how much was this tank stand? and if you still have the contact of the person that made it for you, I would really appreciate if you share with me, Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

I'm not in Nigeria right now but I will try to make some calls to contact the man that did the water tank for me.
I spent around N500k ( including the 1000 liters GP thank). You may end up spending %25 less because in my case, the land was a swamp and still is.

Good luck.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Kaybthaniels(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2018
I appreciate your response, Thanks!

Qc1:

Thanks.

I'm not in Nigeria right now but I will try to make some calls to contact the man that did the water tank for me.
I spent around N500k ( including the 1000 liters GP thank). You may end up spending %25 less because in my case, the land was a swamp and still is.

Good luck.

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by desanmi23: 7:03pm On May 08, 2019
Please can you share the plan for this your project, I plan embarking on a building and am so in love with it.
kindly send to my mail: desanmi23@yahoo.com
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2019
desanmi23:
Please can you share the plan for this your project, I plan embarking on a building and am so in love with it.
kindly send to my mail: desanmi23@yahoo.com

Sure! That's will cost you N100k. There's nothing free left on this world!

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On May 13, 2019
Qc1:

Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Amotekun777: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Qc1:

Bros., firstly, a big kudos to you. I just dey wonder what part of Ikorodu is this. I nvr knew Ikorodu sef get swampy locations as I'm only familiar with Owode-Onirin after Mile-12 which is of course swampy.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Qc1:
Update

Muyesky doors.

@Muyesky... please I need your service again. I want to but some doors.

Sorry I lost your contact and this is the only way I can think of to reaching out to you.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by segcymoor(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bro.. Long time.. where is your place in ikorodu?
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Muyesky(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Qc1:

@Muyesky... please I need your service again. I want to but some doors.

Sorry I lost your contact and this is the only way I can think of to reaching out to you.

08035757416……thank you sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When She Said She Want A Guy With A House And A Car. And He's A Civil Engineer. / Acres Of Land Suitable For Poultry,Crops&Fish Pond In Ibadan*For Sale*with pics / Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.