Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke (3528 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Why Do People Think Taking These Food Means You Are Broke Or Poor? / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Blonchilli(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
Mtccchhhhhhhhewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Even when you decide to be 'respectful some demons will always be there to put you on the line.Ekwensu!
I saw nothing wrong in what u posted. It was an honest opinion. Even without partying, babe's and sex bachelors find it difficult to save. We spend our money on somethings we don't need @ all. Dunno wat offended him or irked him. You should know u meet ppl lyk dat always online. U don't know who is bhind d keyboard. Could be a mentally ill person, or someone who blew cash on someone dat pissed him off. Anyway ignore wat he said. You're stronger dan dis. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Vikky014(f): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
Mtccchhhhhhhhewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Even when you decide to be 'respectful some demons will always be there to put you on the line.Ekwensu!
pls ignore dat person ok?dnt go about attacking his moniker as u said. mayb he wastes his little money on those stuffs u mentioned. your post is very true and correct. forgive him

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Blonchilli:

I saw nothing wrong in what u posted. It was an honest opinion. Even without partying, babe's and sex bachelors find it difficult to save. We spend our money on somethings we don't need @ all. Dunno wat offended him or irked him. You should know u meet ppl lyk dat always online. U don't know who is bhind d keyboard. Could be a mentally ill person, or someone who blew cash on someone dat pissed him off. Anyway ignore wat he said. You're stronger dan dis. Have a nice day

Vikky014:
pls ignore dat person ok?dnt go about attacking his moniker as u said. mayb he wastes his little money on those stuffs u mentioned. your post is very true and correct. forgive him

Thanks very much. I already felt bad replying him.Will ignore him hence.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by KanwuliaJara: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is it easy? undecided
Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Emodeee:

u c dat u r nt cultured. If u r, u will know how to respect an elderly person.

The ashewo wey u dey do no let u respect anybody again. Sheee i lie ni? R u nt a rooster sucker?

You started it

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by MMotimo: 1:18am On Jul 31, 2015
For most, I suspect it's simply poor pay which can be tracked down to a whole bunch of different issues.
Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Vikky014(f): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2015
EggovinMma:

Thanks very much. I already felt bad replying him.Will ignore him hence.Thank you.
UWC Mydear

1 Like

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by RAKITIC: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2015
And young working class spinsters are not broke? Are u telling me its only guys that are broke
Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:
You could say the same for their female counterparts. Just add designer clothes and accessories to their own list.
chaiii na latest lace gele shoe and bag and weavons plus baby stuffs they take everything o cheesy

After house rent and miscellaneous na faaji money remain o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Chillis: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Nairaland... the demons in here plenty. And you need violence to take it out. cheesy

I have come to understand those ones that loves insulting people love their parents esp mama very much.

When you receive any insult, direct the thing to their mama o. You go see them take off sharply grin and give you peace.

Me I go even curse your grand mama and ascestors join sef . Mtcheww.

Back to topic,
Rent
transport
always paying bills for girlfriends, ashawo, etc
Alcohol
night party.

Razzling up to 5 girls at once. Etc

That's why you need one woman at a time..when you dey play away match, you no no say bills dey mount?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Blonchilli(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chillis:
Nairaland... the demons in here plenty. And you need violence to take it out. cheesy

I have come to understand those ones that loves insulting people love their parents esp mama very much.

When you receive any insult, direct the thing to their mama o. You go see them take off sharply grin and give you peace.

Me I go even curse your grand mama and ascestors join sef . Mtcheww.

Back to topic,
Rent
transport
always paying bills for girlfriends, ashawo, etc
Alcohol
night party.

Razzling up to 5 girls at once. Etc

That's why you need one woman at a time..when you dey play away match, you no no say bills dey mount?
The pic on ur profile is funny I swear.... grin grin grin... true talk
Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Richy4(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op, your write up is cool but why do you have problem with paragraph?
I struggled to read your beautiful write up.
Even st Paul's letter to the corinthians got better paragraph than this.

However prudent spending and saving culture is not a habit picked up or learned at old age.

It is just a dirty habit or good habit(which ever way you looked at it) picked up at a tender age. And it lives within the person.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Emodeee, this Is a new month, and so for the provocations of last month, especially the disrespect on your parents, please do forgive and forget . Take care.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Emodeee: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
Emodeee, this Is a new month, and so for the provocations of last month, especially the disrespect on your parents, please do forgive and forget . Take care.

Amazing. I've forgiven u and I've forgotten.

We are cool. Happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by donephi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
[quote][/quote] smiley this is maturity in display

1 Like

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Blonchilli(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
EggovinMma:
Awww. So sweet. I hope I get my share from dat plate o!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

Awww. So sweet. I hope I get my share from dat plate o!

When I make another tomorrow, I will email the aroma to you. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Blonchilli(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
EggovinMma:

When I make another tomorrow, I will email the aroma to you. wink
I'll be waiting...lemme hold fasting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Ewuro4: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
chaiii na latest lace gele shoe and bag and weavons plus baby stuffs they take everything o cheesy

After house rent and miscellaneous na faaji money remain o cheesy

Tell me about it. Afterall we only have one life to live. I went to Guess yesterday and bought 3 bags then to Tommy H sales event($9 tops and 3for$100 top of line dress shirt). Do a layaway for my M.Kors bag I've been eyeing for a while now. Ordered aso ebi for our out of town party next month.
Living a boring life and putting life on hold for retirement is no fulfilment. #liveinthemoment.

Thank God for oyinbo system, if not for the mandatory retirement savings(out of paychecks), tax free savings accounts, Line of credit and credit cards to build your credit score. Many people even those earning six figures will be living from hand to mouth here and I'm not exaggerating my dear.
Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by SAMBARRY: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hooo.thank you o jide girl. My philosophy in life is do whatever you want to do. If it's chicken I feel like eating now I eat it . If I go to a store and see a gown or top I like I buy it .I want sex I get it, you want to party go ahead. Nkan teye ba je oun lomagbe fo.moreover here's the summary
Ewuro4:

Tell me about it. Afterall we only have one life to live. I went to Guess yesterday and bought 3 bags then to Tommy H sales event($9 tops and 3for$100 top of line dress shirt). Do a layaway for my M.Kors bag I've been eyeing for a while now. Ordered aso ebi for our out of town party next month.
Living a boring life and putting life on hold for retirement is no fulfilment. #liveinthemoment.

Thank God for oyinbo system, if not for the mandatory retirement savings(out of paychecks), tax free savings accounts, Line of credit and credit cards to build your credit score. Many people even those earning six figures will be living from hand to mouth here and I'm not exaggerating my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by Ewuro4: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Hooo.thank you o jide girl. My philosophy in life is do whatever you want to do. If it's chicken I feel like eating now I eat it . If I go to a store and see a gown or top I like I buy it .I want sex I get it, you want to party go ahead. Nkan teye ba je oun lomagbe fo moreover here's the summary

Chop knuckle jare OMO to gbayi grin

Me a roran grin ma je aye ori mi bi siga SM.

The funny thing is, if it's left to us only without dependents we won't work this hard. We go to any length to satisfy their needs (got my daughter Apple watch from my last bonus without batting an eye), what about us

*dancing to BLURRED LINES*
Re: Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke by SAMBARRY: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abi o.is it when you get to 50plus and doctor says that you can not eat meat drink this or go to noisy places like parties and all. Abeg its my time jare.majaye orimi cool
Ewuro4:

Chop knuckle jare OMO to gbayi grin

Me a roran grin ma je aye ori mi bi siga SM.

The funny thing is, if it's left to us only without dependents we won't work this hard. We go to any length to satisfy their needs (got my daughter Apple watch from my last bonus without batting an eye), what about us

*dancing to BLURRED LINES*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can He Forgive His Wife And Forget? / What Are The Disadvantages Of Inter-tribal Marriage? / I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.