Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (39120 Views)

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / Sympathizers Storm Late Ojo Maduekwe's Residence / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2015
plz watch ur movements now in ife n environ. #soon innocent heads will start rolling for burial. RIP Oba
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Dragonking:
Are they the wailing wailers? Anyways, first to comment. grin
wake up bro...you r not even the second.... lol
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2015
residents of dt area shld hencefort curtail dia movement cus pretty soon pple will start missin in the quest for the heads dt will use to bury him
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Everyone just makin' intovert feel like a celebrity on nl.
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by illiad: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Rip to the king

But that palace local o
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by morbeta(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
King on earth and servant anywhere he is now.
Vanity all is vanity-----king solomon 212Bc

Meanwhile Bros Jona will be like " i gave him part of the loot oooo"
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by lagat09: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
#JustIn: "The Ooni of Ife is NOT dead, that news of his death is rumour" says, Lowa Adimula of Ife Kingdom, High Chief Joseph Ijaduola
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by elohorayodele: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2015
emperormero:
RIP BABA AGBALAGBA...

I read just recently, that he was about to 'Step Into' the OAU Ife crisis.

He was a man who had the interest of (but not limited to) his people at heart....

Has anyone heard from INTROVERT lately? I guess she left her keys with me & I feel for her. tongue grin

@ hobermener, I sight you jãrè...

#* ^v^ *# MODIFIED---DEDICATION TIME #* ^v^ *#

` God Almighty for keeping me alive

` My Siblings, EwomaXino, Iruo-Lycious, Erezioghene, Onome, Akpowoma, & Edafena.

` The love of my life- Amaka Vicky, MSc, ABU

` All Students of MSc Geography, UI.

` All of y'all who liked or will 'like' this post...

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Isoko boi
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by darvic1515(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Adetoposh:
RIP baba
#Indeedposh# winks.
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by kaFANEN(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-AeIYRViFSPY/VbiTzYd7PaI/AAAAAAAA0w0/yvU_D1qcUYg/s400/gov.PNG[/img]
According to reports, Markets in Ife Kingdom have closed though they await official announcement by Obalufe, Chief Samuel Omisakin.

Solemn mood as citizens gather around the palace of Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade to mourn the monarch who died on Tuesday at a London hospital after a brief illness...The Palace is now guarded as both citizens of Ife/well wishers and Journalists await announcements.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3NFw_S1nMqU/VbiUCHHroVI/AAAAAAAA0w8/vg1kLRibjfc/s400/gov1.PNG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-il8-XbeXpC0/VbiULbQ2WDI/AAAAAAAA0xE/Wij03RG1wn8/s400/cert.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/photos-sympathizers-storm-palace-of.html

may he find peace
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Bode2: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
kelsidengkucio:
This one i see only okada for front of his palace,guess he is also oba of okada rider
it shows the rate of poverty in Ife though the Oni is/was flamboyantly affluent.
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
elohorayodele:

Isoko boi
...with a bit of Yoruba blood... I see you jãrè!
Vlipxola:

I think resolving the crisis before being flown to London was his last action...
may he find PEACE in death.
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by sats: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
will they be needing human heads to bury him?
my people are fetish o
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kabiyesi, may your soul rest in peace
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Yungknyyght(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
gurusbets:
for fixed bets call or msg on WhatsApp 07061951982
BBM channel: C003BA346

very affordable..

Liar..bloody scammer
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by egbesunday: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rip my mentor.

Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by elohorayodele: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
emperormero:
...with a bit of Yoruba blood... I see you jãrè! may he find PEACE in death.

what part of isoko are you from, and what part of yoruba?

Am part yoruba-ondo
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
elohorayodele:

what part of isoko are you from, and what part of yoruba?

Am part yoruba-ondo
I've sent you a PM
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
kennygee:
EEya.

He died at a ripe age sha
which one be ripe age?na pawpaw him be or na plantain?
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by alokongbo: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Oni ile Ife si wa laiye oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Baba ooku ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOni ile Ife si wa laiye oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Baba ooku oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oni ile Ife si wa laiye oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Baba ooku oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Oonirisa o ku, eewo, ori Ade nnku nile Oodua, Aja ni won wo,amo Ooni o waja, Ooni wa, o waaye, kade pelo ri, irunkere re adokinrin Oonirisa.
Long live the King of other kings OONI, he's so much alive.
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by panegyrics: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Are they there to claim the next Ooni of Ife? Lol
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by mekus15: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
But they just said in NTA that it was a rumor. The Ooni is not dead!
Re: Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by tpiadotcom: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
op adjust your thread title.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.