Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (22268 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by blogreporter: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Its all started when a lady named Okibe Olivia in a way of trying to advise ladies to atleast date a man before marrying, revealed that she regretted her marriage with one Emeka Augustine a Malaysia based entrepreneur, and Boom it hit the internet, read it here and since then the lady has been slamming the guy, accusing him of trying to use her for rituals and all.. Ebiwalismoment.com tried to interview the guy but he wasn't responding. And he has finally released a statement this morning around 4: 20am, he also accused her mother of been a witch, and the one manipulating her, he added that she's prostitute and aborted his baby.. read all what he posted below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/olivia-aborted-my-baby-husband-to-lady.html

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by blogreporter: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Continue from the Photo:

''That was the last chance for her; then I told her that she will pay for all her evil.
She is already paying for her evils.

Her mother which supposed to be my mother in-law is the wast woman that you can ever deal with in life. She was the one that spoilt her female kids. All of them have gone astray. The woman is also a slay grand mama. Her nick name is 'mama G'.

In conclusion, the young lady is not yet ready to marry, she wanna continue playing games with men from different location; but my own case brought an end to all they games.

I advised other Malaysian men to go and try they own luck may be it might favour them; as for me , am done for a very long time. I will advise you little girl to desist from using my name in your fake stories; because of you continue, I might deal with you little rat legally.

I have tried my possible me best to help your life. I helped you because your a poor small girl; but your u grateful, you fool people around you, telling them so many lies. Most of them are wise, they know that your a fool and chip liar. Some of them fall for your chip lies; but that is never my business.

You said that I want to use you for a ritual right ? You are an ungrateful human being; continue making fool of yourself in a social network; but don't mention my name again. I am done with you 100%. Go and look for other Malaysian men; they will finally find out what you are then they will still ran away. You can never change nah, neither will your mother change.

I will not open up any of your dirty shit here; so don't be scared. I am a wise man; not stupid like you.

I am sorry for any pain I might have caused anyone due to my anger. May the gentle soul of your father rest in peace. He is a good man, I know that if he a life, all those things will not be happening to his children. I wish you good luck to your future clients all over the world. Electronic Money reporting.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Thank guy for praying for the dead father.

But your are both idiat, fighting in the air

5 Likes

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2017
this is getting interesting

1 Like

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by goldbim(f): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmmm...excess can of worms!! lipsrsealed.it takes two to tango! You are what you attract.

1 Like

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by madone: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Igbo girls ,family and money eh.they can cause something. I said it that the story never finish. Oya Olivia come before the elders and talk ur own

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by eyeview: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2017
That girl should have just shut up. All these girls would be forming victim on social media but when you dig deep, you will see that she is the culprit

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by TheHistorian(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2017
A PROSTITUTE and A SCAMMER

What does one expect such union to bring?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by kingxsamz(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
why did you date a prostitute?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by loadedvibes: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
You've wan spoil her work
Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by kingxsamz(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
that one concern them abeg...
make these yeye people no dey force their problems into our mouth abeg...
The new trend now is bringing ur personal affairs to social media...
please we don't want to hear... cus we don't care...
both the man and woman are mad...

1 Like

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
The said lady claimed she accepted marriage proposal without dating him so she was advising women to at least date for days or weeks before marriage...who does that?. She was a fool!.

Oga, on your part; you knew she was a prostitute, you proposed marriage to a prostitute and you were waiting for her to change while your friends advised you against the relationship but you refused. you're another idiot here.

She was pregnant and told you she was going to abort it, you were ok with the decision but when you visited and learnt she has aborted the child, you got angry. Why did you consent to the abortion in the first place?. Ode!.

Two fools fooling each other.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Okah866(f): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Shit happens at times man
Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Fools everywhere! Nawa

Meanwhile, electronic money reporting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Like Mr Lanre Gentry like Emeka Augustine cheesy cheesy

English murderers

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2017
This is what happens when strangers marry each other.
Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Divay22(f): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2017
she was only in for the money angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by mccoy47(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2017
419ner marry Olosho.

Match made in hell cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by stevedre: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
shocked. My father never had a long relationship with my mother and they are still together. Am sure many matured people here have the same experience with their parents so what is really going with today's marriages?
Seperation and divorce is now a norm in the society because of the couples selfish interest not minding the negative effects it will definitely have on their kids/family.
I don't believe a long term relationship is a guarantee for a successful marriage because a successful marriage requires allot of sacrifices and most importantly good family advisers.
Marry a slay queen if you really love her but make sure you change her circle of friends soon as possible and also be willing/ready to be a father and elder brother to help her adjust or you will regret it.

10 Likes

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by kendylet(f): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
shocked
Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by slamkobe(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
BOTH TEAMS TO LIE --- YES that's the best option in this matter.

1 Like

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Sense Fall on all of them

1 Like

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by adontcare(f): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Mumu boy. English no easy for u why not write in Igbo. Ehen ! So u knew she was a prostitute and still got married to her. Anumpama. Gerarahere

1 Like

Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2017
G
Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by mykh01(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2017
I no get una time
Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by amiibaby(f): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Continue
Re: 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Nawa. Okeochucho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.