Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? (1170 Views)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sorry this may be in the wrong section. Mods should help move to the appropriate section.
According to dictionary.com, hypnosis is an artificially induced trance state resembling sleep, characterized by heightened susceptibility to suggestion.
With this, you can make someone do what they wont do in their conscious state e.g. make them give you money, make your boss agree to your wants e.t.c.The questions are CAN ONE ACTUALLY BE ARTIFICIALLY INDUCED INTO A TRANCE STATE? CAN AN EXTERNAL FORCE CONTROL THE SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND? can all this be achieved without meddling with the spiritual realm?.
There are claims hypnosis is not spiritual and can actually be done by anyone.I've seen lots of videos explaining hypnosis and i am still not convinced. the most recent of the videos being AGT Season 10 where Jones Hypnotised Howie Mendel into sleep making him shake hands. the link below

http://youtube.com/watched?v=f9dFLX9hs0

if it is not spiritual, why is it not used as a corrective measure? for confession of crimes instead of torture?
pls help tag anyone who can help on this
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by kadas01(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
"Hynosis" is a grievous crime against Nature!

It is a "sin"!
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
kadas01:
"Hynosis" is a grievous crime against Nature!

It is a "sin"!
pls, kindly explain?
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by kadas01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
bqlekan:
pls, kindly explain?
My spiritual conviction - [The Grail Message. In The Light of Truth]. "extremely condemns" such acts as "hypnosis"!

Shalom!
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
kadas01:
My spiritual conviction - [The Grail Message. In The Light of Truth]. "extremely condemns" such acts as "hypnosis"!

Shalom!
hmmmm. thanks anyway

lalasticlala pls help move this topic to the appropriate section
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by Blackfire(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
I ve tried it 2-3 times, and i dont intend doing it again. Somethings are better left undiscovered
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Blackfire:
I ve tried it 2-3 times, and i dont intend doing it again. Somethings are better left undiscovered
not that i really want to go into it, i'm just being curious. i really need someone who has an inside knowledge of it
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by Blackfire(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
bqlekan:
not that i really want to go into it, i'm just being curious. i really need someone who has an inside knowledge of it

pls that art is what i dont want to talk about , bad memorises.
Sorry cant help u.
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Blackfire:

pls that art is what i dont want to talk about , bad memorises.
Sorry cant help u.
ok thanks
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I know more about seduction. Both have to do with the mind.

Maybe you should tag me on another thread.
ok here brother
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by steppin: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
bqlekan:
if it is not spiritual, why is it not used as a corrective measure? for confession of crimes instead of torture?
pls help tag anyone who can help on this
It's not widely used cos it not entirely accurate.
Just like the use of polygraph or penthotal(truth serum).
Some criminals has found a way to manipulate it to their own advantage. All it needs is a pro who knows what he's doing and the test is messed up.
So, it's not fully reliable.
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
steppin:

It's not widely used cos it not entirely accurate.
Just like the use of polygraph or penthotal(truth serum).
Some criminals has found a way to manipulate it to their own advantage. All it needs is a pro who knows what he's doing and the test is messed up.
So, it's not fully reliable.
Wow, so there is a way around the sub-conscious mind, i use to think it's flawles s once you take control of it.
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
bqlekan:
ok here brother
Alright. Before I commence, let me state this: Ishilove, check out www.nairaland.com/tshane He's been spamming and ruining threads for no reason. Do the needful.[size=11pt][/size]
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Alright. Before I commence, let me state this: Ishilove, check out www.nairaland.com/tshane. He's been spamming and ruining threads for no reason. Do the needful.[size=11pt][/size]
ok i'm here
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by steppin: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
bqlekan:
Wow, so there is a way around the sub-conscious mind, i use to think it's flawles s once you take control of it.
Nothing is flawless, no matter how perfect it might be.
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
steppin:

uuuhm okay.. thanks man
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer what you think bout this?
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
steppin:

"Flawlessness" as a concept is relative. It's restricted to the available knowledge. Einstein's Log E = Log M + 2Log M is "flawless" until it is proven to be otherwise.

Hypnosis is only bad because it is exploitative. It makes the hypnotized persons confess to or do things they aren't conscious about. They become more like zombies.

Morally, it is wrong and I suppose that's why it is frowned on.
Re: Hypnosis: Is It Spiritual? by bqlekan(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
They made Hynosis look easy like something anyone can do, but i believe there is more to it. I dont believe a living creature can be physically

drawn into his sub-conscious mind.
i was actually thinking about its use as a therapy, but then i realized how dangerous it could be if use

wrongly

The case of a raped teenager: she can be made to forget the pain and wont leave with the stigma for the rest of her life. also a drug addict. i dont think their self will matters at this point when using Hynotherapy

(1) (Reply)

Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation / A Girl Bought Me Chocolates On Our First Date / Name A Boys Favourite Lie .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.