Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3421605 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Bukish21:

She's hia alredi...be nice o
Alright and seem her already but Dharmie actually scared me initially when she said 'I don land' ooo.

So I remembered DTOBS and his likes, with the thought of my Head and then came the question about your Mechanical Engineering Graduates and their affinities to sledgehammer ooo grin

Hope I'm safe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Wait yu pple shd help me out o. What do yu guys think about me n Oyeh, dz is no more shereshere fah.....He's takn dz tin too far n I'm beginning to love em truly(lol), yu pple shd com to my aid now..... Could dz be true love? I don fall kpa, NYSC yu na see yur life, since last yr for that matter(okay o) anyway I'm out....

Oyeh love yu muchos
What help are you seeking again

Well, Na lady you be and it is as expected just like BukkyAdeyemi did.

But why even contemplate the above WHEN I HAVE ALREADY PROPHESY TO YOU BOTH (you & Oyehomie)? THAT I HAVE SEEN TWO MARRIAGES HERE ALREADY JUST LIKE I SAW IN B15? cheesy cheesy

With me only looking forward to beating that record in this A16 Where I even encouraged yanabasee to follow suit b4 He intelligently played it down? But I still believe that with God Almighty, All things are possible. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 3:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Good morning mai pipu. Aw una dey? As ah been don dey 'off' since, ah don miss una gan. I bin dey hear say printing of CUL na March 24-30th abi nkan. Shey dem wan meu dey print CUL for camp too ni bai?

Then, @ Qutyfjoice and Oyehomie's love ish--person bin dey vouch for Oyehomie. When d person wan cohn spoil efritin, e cohn talk say 'though e never sabi am nor follow am relate.' well, d matter na small matter. If una, 'Oyehomie and Qutyjoice' feel say ur body don dey do 'tinkonko' make una step-up d love game. Who knows what's to come?

As per d awards wareva, I dey hail everybody wey dey involved--be it active or passive involvement. Kudos to dem Logodwhiz and kbs468.
To my niggers wey nor even kia to fain son of man, as I nor gree come online, una weldone o. Cc: DrJoshua, Abbeyunique(oloruko mi), Fraiser, OlaSalo, Jubreal, et.al. Meanwhile, where Sunnepa dey since na.
To my ladies dem, I hail una. Cc: Fraih, Spixytixy, qutyfjoice, bolagabriella, missoyin, et al.
To my Great Ife peeps, I dobale for una o. Cc: Dtobs, Sen4trina, Olasalo, Akara ogun, et al.
To all other unmentioned monikers, nor vex o, I nor get pass 40kb memory ni o, and we plenty gan for here--like 500 plus or thereabouts: reasons why I canuh tag efribody.
My last piece goes to Aunty Bukky Adeyemi. Fine, we may be kids--but 'we are all we are.' We've stuck to one another through thick and thin, and we've all made tremendous progresses, by and large. If as kids, we could do what some adults, even, cannot do: then we'd rather remain the kids that we are.
*hugs her* I know u need some love baby. We have enough to lavish on u, dear.
*bows and takes his leave*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:27am On Mar 05, 2016
spixytinxy:
na so oko mi,w it is good to emulate good things.very soon now dem go come copy ur style for tibi, una can jowu sha for dis city
Una wan turn GC to igboora abi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:31am On Mar 05, 2016
spixytinxy:
tosynetomuch jubrealguy don pay for ur drink ooo, me go soon close ooooo bt my girls dem stil dey, ur moni na 25k now, dat tosynetomuch too like paraga d way fish like water. Abbeyunique2 owo mi da
i neva collect salary nah, wait make i borrow loan from NAPO
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:37am On Mar 05, 2016
BukkyAdeyemi:
To be sincere majority of the people here are children, childish talk, childish argument, childish interaction, prospective corpers for that matter.... 2go kids
ok nah, Awon eyan aunty kemi olunloyo, you are sighted lol. #attentionseeker
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 4:54am On Mar 05, 2016
BukkyAdeyemi:
To be sincere majority of the people here are children, childish talk, childish argument, childish interaction, prospective corpers for that matter.... 2go kids

I pity you, so PCMs are super human ba? I tell you anything you might think you are made up of, here in Golden City, their are hundreds that are better than you... If you think otherwise try.. Please this is a social media platform, we interact informally, if you are not comfortable here just jump and pass..

No bi by force to comment na..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 5:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Just like fraih requested... ...

Dedicated to Golden City and you.

GOLDEN CITY A PLACE CALLED HOME

place called “home” is to feel homely,
LogoDWhiz creation standing by to look so lovely,
May be she is with all her elegance,
Everything for sure and no pretence,

Gently spoken words I hear from CROBBOY,
Sounds like music in my ear from fraih world,
Shivering cold run in spine like brimmie boy,
As if showing drunken state caused by wine from Spixytinxy joint,

Qutyjoice words around give melancholy voice,
She is with me not becasuse of her choice,
Kbs468 always standing by and rendering advice,
Suggesting the ways with utmost care to improvise,

Bowing head with all weight on my solder and lean,
Air to suggest fragrance and house almost neat and clean
“Life is so suggestive and perfect” does that mean?
It seems half battle is over with clear perfect win,

Home loses significance if she is not there?
Without her no refuge and to go nowhere,
Ideal place i shome to step in with peace of mind,
Amodu's smiling at door to receive with gesture kind

All care is taken of be Golden City members with ease and no tension,
City in perfect condition and look as Manson,
No clash of views even with slight reason,
All days alike whether season or no season,

With arrival of nysc's spring, flowers boom,
All happiness in home and I always zoom,
housing of toys all in single room,
joy and only joy with trace of gloom,

“Home” like ''Golden city'' is an end of universe,
Does not come as surprise and need to rehearse,
It is place where even Oyeh may prefer to stay,
Heaven here, hell here, we need only to create the way.

To all Golden citians i couldn't mention
My heart for you is with an unquenchable passion
When we part to meet it won't be with bad intentions
Straight from my heart is this little inscriptions.

Lol guyz...tnx for taking your time to read this. You guys are d bomb.
Gud morning great ppl of this city...

Going for a A Church Leadership Summit right now guys...will attend to all mentions wen i'm back...
I'm a realist.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 6:11am On Mar 05, 2016
spixytinxy:
tosynetomuch jubrealguy don pay for ur drink ooo, me go soon close ooooo bt my girls dem stil dey, ur moni na 25k now, dat tosynetomuch too like paraga d way fish like water. Abbeyunique2 owo mi da
A great night, it was Madam.......hope u slept well? E b like say ur gehs break bottle yday ooo, infact one dey plan to forget botu inside person body buh was to drunk to remember. Anyway, i drop 30k, 5k for some subsequent faaji

Abeg, u and Abbeyunique2 noise dey disturb me, hangover still dey body, I wan sleep
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Thank you my friendship, i hv been at one corner waiting patiently for nysc..... Lol
DTOBS:
Fireandice welcome back! where have you been? Long lost friendshipgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 6:15am On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, e no go bad if you control olosho too, as body no be firewood cool
U see the one i send u? d short abuke one. Manage am, d better ones no dey around yesterday.

Morning bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

God forbid. In our house I do d cooking, I wash, Na me dey bath em sef if yu no sabi....Na today get as e be n pls leave my husband out of dz. Tanks
okay, I don sabi now, mo ti dake

How's your night pretty??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 6:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Wait yu pple shd help me out o. What do yu guys think about me n Oyeh, dz is no more shereshere fah.....He's takn dz tin too far n I'm beginning to love em truly(lol), yu pple shd com to my aid now..... Could dz be true love? I don fall kpa, NYSC yu na see yur life, since last yr for that matter(okay o) anyway I'm out....

Oyeh love yu muchos
lol.........he'd be so happy to see this.......don't worry by d time NYSC give u borno, oyeh Ogun, everything go reset back to normal. For now, dey enjoy yourself jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Let's leave dz for another day(lol)
me juz dey hope say na so d oda osun babes fine cos for one year to make sense, u need to be around fine people
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Good morning GC!!!

Hope you all had a blessed nite..

Qutyjoice, looking forward to your thread ''how i met my husband in GC''

hardie14 love..
Bawo ni nite e? She o sun dada? Don't mind me for asking the obvious, last nite was superb... This weekend gan maa yato..

Spixytinxy ore mi ataata, how's kbs468.

LogoDWhiz shey u don result to nite parol ni, hmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Good morning GC!!!

Hope you all had a blessed nite..

Qutyjoice, looking forward to your thread ''how i met my husband in GC''

hardie14 love..
Bawo ni nite e? She o sun dada? Don't mind me for asking the obvious, last nite was superb... This weekend gan maa yato..

Spixytinxy ore mi ataata, how's kbs468.

LogoDWhiz shey u don result to nite parol ni, hmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Fireandice:
Thank you my friendship, i hv been at one corner waiting patiently for nysc..... Lol
You're most welcome,and now that NYSC has done their worst, what are your views?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Who's Crobboy?
What a question! Turning me into a stranger in my father's house (GC)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2016
FolabiBret:
Good morning mai pipu. Aw una dey? As ah been don dey 'off' since, ah don miss una gan. I bin dey hear say printing of CUL na March 24-30th abi nkan. Shey dem wan meu dey print CUL for camp too ni bai?

Then, @ Qutyfjoice and Oyehomie's love ish--person bin dey vouch for Oyehomie. When d person wan cohn spoil efritin, e cohn talk say 'though e never sabi am nor follow am relate.' well, d matter na small matter. If una, 'Oyehomie and Qutyjoice' feel say ur body don dey do 'tinkonko' make una step-up d love game. Who knows what's to come?

As per d awards wareva, I dey hail everybody wey dey involved--be it active or passive involvement. Kudos to dem Logodwhiz and kbs468.
To my niggers wey nor even kia to fain son of man, as I nor gree come online, una weldone o. Cc: DrJoshua, Abbeyunique(oloruko mi), Fraiser, OlaSalo, Jubreal, et.al. Meanwhile, where Sunnepa dey since na.
To my ladies dem, I hail una. Cc: Fraih, Spixytixy, qutyfjoice, bolagabriella, missoyin, et al.
To my Great Ife peeps, I dobale for una o. Cc: Dtobs, Sen4trina, Olasalo, Akara ogun, et al.
To all other unmentioned monikers, nor vex o, I nor get pass 40kb memory ni o, and we plenty gan for here--like 500 plus or thereabouts: reasons why I canuh tag efribody.
My last piece goes to Aunty Bukky Adeyemi. Fine, we may be kids--but 'we are all we are.' We've stuck to one another through thick and thin, and we've all made tremendous progresses, by and large. If as kids, we could do what some adults, even, cannot do: then we'd rather remain the kids that we are.
Bro! You re missed so much!

Who is Aunty Bukky adeyemi? grin Love in ohio
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Bukish21:
We r friends.
Hmmmm really....let's in see in camera
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
i been one get new ones ni jor, bur i still fit go back dem up for space later later sha
Okay o! But make sure say you do am before you format o. My SORRY dey expensive to give out for free
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Lol...i noo blame u..eni ti o ni iru eni, ko'le monyi eni...(u can't kno d worth of gold if u no kno say gold)
because i no get babe for city, u wan dey enter me, abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Good Morning Good Citizens of Golden City.. I have missed alot since two days ago, Abeg na wetin be d latest abt CUL?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2016
DTOBS

No mind NYSC jare...

Dat space na for runs!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Bukish21:

I am disputing it...oya talk anoda one. grin
Bit we've gone pass that stage before nowgrin...you self know that Na true yarn i dey yarn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hehehehe my brother grin
That's how we roll.

Still expecting my commission
Which commission?grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Yeah...SC3 was a babe prepared for me by Amodu cos he promised to do dat for m d tym i came into ds city...but cos i was late, crobboy saw her and liked her..fortunately for him wen i entered nd i saw her, i didn't like her cos i no say a more glorious babe stil dey ahead...so he now made his move nd ofcos sc3 said yes.....soo..dat actually strengthened our friendship smhow...finish....nd here she is...a man can't be soo blessed more dan u av been to me. D proof dat patience is a virtue
Patience is really a virtue. Now imagine the kind of Beautiful, 'Mouthed', Birds of a feather wife you have now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2016
BukkyAdeyemi:
lmao, pls let's show some love.....she obviously needs one at the moment

Oyehomie, some poetic lines will do

Fraih, how are u na and where is beckytee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2016
amodu:

Awon ti DG; DTOBS re ooo

Barka and Sekinah of Allah will never elude you for obliging my request.

What is her Muslim name
Beeni ko awon ti ogba Femi to badtgrin

Adunniiwo,.e no understand ur last post ooo...anyways,hope you slept well and how are the twins doing?

fraiser: My brother,don't be deceived! no dispute,she is pretty but my talent is independent of a woman.

LogoDwhiz: I think it's going to be everybody's CUL that will be dispatched. One other thing I got to discover was that before 24-30 march,schools will have paste a list of all PCMs mobilized stating their state of posting!

Biothecsolla: Craze dey chop for dia head. Where we want meet for shopping spree nah? She Hardie14 will follow you come?

Kbs468: You better go and sleepgrin your head is not safe at all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2016
amodu:

Hmmmm, I c

Quite a while, hope all is well

and did you attended your wife's convocation yesterday
My Senator, I could not grace her occasion. There were no available flights on the said day.

I sent some close associates to make her day fun-filled. She promised to show me photos all the same.

But you have signficantly been away. What's up?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2016
johndanny:
Good Morning Good Citizens of Golden City.. I have missed alot since two days ago, Abeg na wetin be d latest abt CUL?
Printing of CUL is 24th -30th March as stated by NYSC..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2016
FolabiBret:

My last piece goes to Aunty BukkyAdeyemi. Fine, we may be kids--but 'we are all we are.' We've stuck to one another through thick and thin, and we've all made tremendous progresses, by and large. If as kids, we could do what some adults, even, cannot do: then we'd rather remain the kids that we are.
and seriously, i bn dey think abt son of man for my mind ooo buh i no just gree type am.

Good morning bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.