Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3431422 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2016
DTOBS:

Which commission?grin
Don't feign ignorance jor. cheesy

About the CUL. Well, that makes sense.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2016
johndanny:
Tanx Bro... How about those dat did not pay d 3k?
For this batch,I think they are having that edge over those that paid.
Kbs468 has done justice as to how it shud be
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Don't feign ignorance jor. cheesy

About the CUL. Well, that makes sense.
Lolzzz..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2016
sirguy542:
This una LOVE don catch fire oh!
Lol, not yet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2016
CROBBOY:

@LogoDWhiz, the pleasure will be mine. If you follow a good timing, be rest assured of affang/edika ekong soup (with plenty obstacles)

No problem bro

Can't wait to enjoy those delicacies
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2016
sirguy542:

I have been following the two of you since the very first day this love of a thing started. My dear Qutyjoice its real & pure. oyeh is a very nice guy I can beat my chest to that even though I have not seen or relate with him. My advice is that u guys should take it beyond this city that is semi-real to another city that people like me will not struggle to catch-up again rather we will all judge by the countenance of your face & that of your husband.
Hehehe, Na still play-play jor.....Trust me Oyeh z d best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2016
sirguy542:

Na u mature pass amodu , logoDwhiz , Oyehomie, fraiser, spixytinxy , Qutyjoice. U even mature pass Mr brain himself kbs468 & u even mature pass me as well. My dear your opinion & that of others can never b the same so is either u accept theirs or u leave it that's how simple life is.
Yu dnt answer pple like that yu know. She myt be hungry who knows? 2go girl in 2go room
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2016
opiscoal:
.... Ogba, Lagos state
Wao! That means it is almost Nationwide indeed because from the reports I'm getting, it actually rained far and wide ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

What help are you seeking again

Well, Na lady you be and it is as expected just like BukkyAdeyemi did.

But why even contemplate the above WHEN I HAVE ALREADY PROPHESY TO YOU BOTH (you & Oyehomie)? THAT I HAVE SEEN TWO MARRIAGES HERE ALREADY JUST LIKE I SAW IN B15? cheesy cheesy

With me only looking forward to beating that record in this A16 Where I even encouraged yanabasee to follow suit b4 He intelligently played it down? But I still believe that with God Almighty, All things are possible. cheesy
Lmao, I swear I love to read what yu wrote....Yimu.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2016
FolabiBret:
Good morning mai pipu. Aw una dey? As ah been don dey 'off' since, ah don miss una gan. I bin dey hear say printing of CUL na March 24-30th abi nkan. Shey dem wan meu dey print CUL for camp too ni bai?

Then, @ Qutyfjoice and Oyehomie's love ish--person bin dey vouch for Oyehomie. When d person wan cohn spoil efritin, e cohn talk say 'though e never sabi am nor follow am relate.' well, d matter na small matter. If una, 'Oyehomie and Qutyjoice' feel say ur body don dey do 'tinkonko' make una step-up d love game. Who knows what's to come?

As per d awards wareva, I dey hail everybody wey dey involved--be it active or passive involvement. Kudos to dem Logodwhiz and kbs468.
To my niggers wey nor even kia to fain son of man, as I nor gree come online, una weldone o. Cc: DrJoshua, Abbeyunique(oloruko mi), Fraiser, OlaSalo, Jubreal, et.al. Meanwhile, where Sunnepa dey since na.
To my ladies dem, I hail una. Cc: Fraih, Spixytixy, qutyfjoice, bolagabriella, missoyin, et al.
To my Great Ife peeps, I dobale for una o. Cc: Dtobs, Sen4trina, Olasalo, Akara ogun, et al.
To all other unmentioned monikers, nor vex o, I nor get pass 40kb memory ni o, and we plenty gan for here--like 500 plus or thereabouts: reasons why I canuh tag efribody.
My last piece goes to Aunty Bukky Adeyemi. Fine, we may be kids--but 'we are all we are.' We've stuck to one another through thick and thin, and we've all made tremendous progresses, by and large. If as kids, we could do what some adults, even, cannot do: then we'd rather remain the kids that we are.
*hugs her* I know u need some love baby. We have enough to lavish on u, dear.
*bows and takes his leave*
Yu guys shd wait n watch d last part of d scene. He's still my husby
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:
Just like fraih requested... ...

Dedicated to Golden City and you.

GOLDEN CITY A PLACE CALLED HOME

place called “home” is to feel homely,
LogoDWhiz creation standing by to look so lovely,
May be she is with all her elegance,
Everything for sure and no pretence,

Gently spoken words I hear from CROBBOY,
Sounds like music in my ear from fraih world,
Shivering cold run in spine like brimmie boy,
As if showing drunken state caused by wine from Spixytinxy joint,

Qutyjoice words around give melancholy voice,
She is with me not becasuse of her choice,
Kbs468 always standing by and rendering advice,
Suggesting the ways with utmost care to improvise,

Bowing head with all weight on my solder and lean,
Air to suggest fragrance and house almost neat and clean
“Life is so suggestive and perfect” does that mean?
It seems half battle is over with clear perfect win,

Home loses significance if she is not there?
Without her no refuge and to go nowhere,
Ideal place i shome to step in with peace of mind,
Amodu's smiling at door to receive with gesture kind

All care is taken of be Golden City members with ease and no tension,
City in perfect condition and look as Manson,
No clash of views even with slight reason,
All days alike whether season or no season,

With arrival of nysc's spring, flowers boom,
All happiness in home and I always zoom,
housing of toys all in single room,
joy and only joy with trace of gloom,

“Home” like ''Golden city'' is an end of universe,
Does not come as surprise and need to rehearse,
It is place where even Oyeh may prefer to stay,
Heaven here, hell here, we need only to create the way.

To all Golden citians i couldn't mention
My heart for you is with an unquenchable passion
When we part to meet it won't be with bad intentions
Straight from my heart is this little inscriptions.

Lol guyz...tnx for taking your time to read this. You guys are d bomb.
Gud morning great ppl of this city...

Going for a A Church Leadership Summit right now guys...will attend to all mentions wen i'm back...
I'm a realist.
Trust me yu are so good in dz.....No one cn replace yu jawie....

Church leadership? hehehe awon agba inu-ojo, sha remember to pray for us.Love yu!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
okay, I don sabi now, mo ti dake
How's your night pretty??
O better that way....Twas fyn n yurs?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol.........he'd be so happy to see this.......don't worry by d time NYSC give u borno, oyeh Ogun, everything go reset back to normal. For now, dey enjoy yourself jare
Lmao, you'll go to borno.....Even if it's that way trust me the word love z strong.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2016
oluwalogo:
It has finally come... waited for my service year to com

Wont waste my full year depending on alawi when i can make more on my own.
Dont waste a full year for pea nut...involve better offers like me.

Do you know poultry business can make up to 200% profit?
Do you know Poultry business can be so easy?

All you need is right information

See how i make more money than my boss through small poultry business.
view http://greenpazture.com

Oluwalogo?

Is that the full name?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
me juz dey hope say na so d oda osun babes fine cos for one year to make sense, u need to be around fine people
Lol.....Osun pple are pretty o(go dere first n testify later) I cnt shout.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2016
biotechshola:
Good morning GC!!!

Hope you all had a blessed nite..

Qutyjoice, looking forward to your thread ''how i met my husband in GC''

hardie14 love..
Bawo ni nite e? She o sun dada? Don't mind me for asking the obvious, last nite was superb... This weekend gan maa yato..

Spixytinxy ore mi ataata, how's kbs468.

LogoDWhiz shey u don result to nite parol ni, hmmm
Enen.....Very soon dnt worry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
CROBBOY:
What a question! Turning me into a stranger in my father's house (GC)
Hehehe She's sowie.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
DTOBS:
Lolzzz..
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Enen.....Very soon dnt worry
Am also waiting for it to make the best movie in the Nollywood section...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
and seriously, i bn dey think abt son of man for my mind ooo buh i no just gree type am.

Good morning bro
Yimu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
opiscoal:
Waoh!!!! 1st rain of the year, showers of blessing, dey say we re 2go children,..... Removes cloths,. Boxers,, enters Rain.... Ohhh laaa laaa.. E dey sweet me
Hahaha ya a clown......First rain? no B first rain where I was, like third rain or so....pls where are yu from?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
CROBBOY:

grin
Thank God say you get the muscle to fight the sleep.

@Oyehomie, no vex ontop my matter. I just had to go along with what is trending at the moment. However, I acknowledge your other expertise from political to poetic.

DO YOU ACTUALLY CREATE THOSE POEMS YOURSELF IF SO CUDOS BRO. What thrills me most about poems are the Rhymes.

@Qutyjoice, hmmm I see you o. I am still waiting officially on you and you spouse

@Kbs468, aaaaahhhh Kbs, there you go again undecided

@IghravweIG, I see you brother. Its just some simple observations. Where have you been?

@LogoDWhiz, the pleasure will be mind. If you follow a good timing, be rest assured of affang/edika ekong soup (with plenty obstacles)
As in Oyeh z so good in writing poems, dnt worry very soon you'll understand.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
BukkyAdeyemi:
To be sincere majority of the people here are children, childish talk, childish argument, childish interaction, prospective corpers for that matter.... 2go kids
HOW I WISH I HAD TIME TO CREATE A SUITABLE RESPONSE TO YOU THIS CRUEL, UNCIVILIZED, INUNDATED, SARCASTIC, HALUCINATING, HALF-BAKED ATTENTION SEEKER!

WHAT A NONSENSE WRITE-UP!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by topealonso(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2016
johndanny:
Thanks but that's not fair
I think they ain't talking about CUL, they r talking about them green card...they don't send CUL to school before it's accessible online...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2016
AdunniIwo:

How do you want your 'k'? Uppr case or lower?
Lol....Lower case shd do....Funny pple everywhere.... Someone cn not enjoy in peace again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Sent4rina:

Sitdown dia dey look yl sharp guys fastfoward dia love game.. Lol
Real love ti take over. If u stil dey doubt oya ask Qutyjoice..
I dey tell yu, Oyeh mi ti take over
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2016
CROBBOY:

You always have a way of forcing out laughter in people. I wonder how your attitude will be when speaking these in real life undecided

@Oyehomie, I always see you too!

@jubrealguy, That was why I had to excuse myself out.

The Powerpoint is cool. I have put together some facts. I'll go back to perfect it after I'm done with this.

@Oyehomie, with this your poems, I am still looking for your "MATE" in this city. Keep it up brother!
On behalf of boo I say thank yu.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2016
CROBBOY:

HOW I WISH I HAD TIME TO CREATE A SUITABLE RESPONSE TO YOU THIS CRUEL, UNCIVILIZED, INUNDATED, SARCASTIC, HALUCINATING, HALF-BAKED ATTENTION SEEKER!

WHAT A NONSENSE WRITE-UP!
and crobboy iyaf vex patapata.
but you shud have ignored her now
she is a newbie and dis is her first post ever.
so its still shacking her. as per testing testing things now.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opiscoal(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

Wao! That means it is almost Nationwide indeed because from the reports I'm getting, it actually rained far and wide ooo
..... Interesting, buh dis cold no be here ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

Hahahaha. grin Good Morning. But what I do na

By the way, I was only corroborating Qutyjoice's stance that you are correct with your analogy of the few monikers that you listed ni na by my way of typing. grin Abi you want me to counter and disprove you grin grin cheesy

Anyway, I strongly believe that the Qutyjoice herself is better off right now unlike how she felt b4 going to Bed with her hubby-Oyehomie who incidentally felt almost the same way she did, but his was self imposed anyway and no thanks to his Oga at the Top. grin

I believe they are both better now indeed tongue wink smiley cheesy
You pple are trying I swear.......Chaii.......Just allow myself n Oyeh to enjoy our day in peace.....I love yu pple like that sha(awon Aproko's)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

I wondered too ooo. I believe he is fine wherever he is right now and I believe he would show up soon. Because we are all missing him already even b4 now.
Yea daz tru.....BoboLil where are yu o?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
lmao, pls let's show some love.....she obviously needs one at the moment

Oyehomie, some poetic lines will do

Fraih, how are u na and where is beckytee
my brother, I dey here oooo. hope u are gud

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.