Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3421394 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2016
#1593...grin

Dedicated to;

Everybody in the building....

Abbeyunique2:

ok nah, Awon eyan aunty kemi olunloyo, you are sighted lol. #attentionseeker
Loll...that kemi olunloyo woman sabi seek attention ehn! followed her on Twitter for some time and all she does is to tweet rubbish,Na vexxing I take unfollow her.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2016
post=43466284:
THE PRESIDENCY

A 16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS

GOOD MORNING CITIZENS. grin TODAY NA TODAY

FOLLOWING THE MAIDEN SITTING OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER LAST NIGHT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRESIDENTIAL AWARDS OF RECOGNITION AND APPRECIATION TO BE ACCORDED DESERVING CITIZENS THROUGH DEMOCRATIC PROCESS AND HONOURARY CONFERMENT, THE BELOW RESOLUTION WAS REACHED.

PROVISIO GOVERNING NOMINATIONS, CONDUCT OF ELECTIONS, VOTERS AND CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY AND GENERAL RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. ALL CITIZENS are ELIGIBLE to participate in the VOTING PROCESS as far as you are captured in our data base B4 10:00 pm LAST NIGHT grin

2. ONLY Citizens captured on our data base B4 MARCH 3rd are ELIGIBLE for NOMINATION

3. NOMINATION window is be declared OPEN TODAY with the awards categories to be releasedLATER TODAY and VERY SOON grin

4. VOTING shall commence after the collation and the eventual release of the TOP 3 NOMINEES for EACH category

5. AWARD CATEGORIES shall be released in BATCHES, All in a bid to ease your TASK of nomination, making your INPUTS less cumbersome and arousing your UNWAVERING INTEREST

6. SOME AWARDS have been found to be UNAMBIGUOUSLY available for vieing by EVERY ELIGIBLE Citizen including any steering committee member while the moniker of who ever chooses to opt out shall be indicated against the Award category as others shall be HONOURARY CONFERMENT because they are non contestable.

7. ALL NOMINATIONS and the eventual VOTE CAST shall ONLY BE certified VALID IF AND ONLY IF it ends with any of the below.

a.
cc
LogoDWhiz
kbs468

b.
cc
Fraih
kbs468

c.
cc
Spixytinxy
kbs468

d.
cc
Bobolil
kbs468

8. Be rest assured of a maximum awareness of the above guidelines in order to ease your task which would definitely be, ONLY when you digest them.

9. A comprehensive EXECUTIVE and LEGISLATIVE list shall be released for the benefit of the 'late' arrivals in order to guide their choices as some Awards are tilted in that direction. So also is the updated list from our data base as we encourage those that shall be missing out to call me to order.

10. EVERY other relative contingency shall be addressed and passed across intermittently

WE WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND RESOUNDING EXERCISE OF YOUR DEMOCRATIC FRANCHISE IN OUR BELOVED GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC.

STAY TUNED! AS THE D-DAY IS HERE ALREADY grin

GOOD MORNING ONCE AGAIN CITIZENS! grin

cc
LogoDWhiz
Fraih
Spixytinxy
Bobolil

Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic/steering committee spokesperson
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Good morning GC citizens... How was our night? Hope we slept like a baby?

Let's have a stress free weekend ahead!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tosyne2much(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2016
spixytinxy:
tosynetomuch jubreal guy don pay for ur drink ooo, me go soon close ooooo bt my girls dem stil dey, ur moni na 25k now, dat tosynetomuch too like paraga d way fish like water. Abbeyunique2 owo mi da
Hahahaha cheesy wait ooooo !!!! Shey the 25k na to bleep one of your girls or na for paraga? cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468, sowie to intervene in the work of the award committee ko, has the nomination pouring in?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2016
DTOBS:

Printing of CUL is 24th -30th March as stated by NYSC..
Tanx Bro.. How about those dat did not pay d 3k?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by swagifted(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2016
BukkyAdeyemi:
To be sincere majority of the people here are children, childish talk, childish argument, childish interaction, prospective corpers for that matter.... 2go kids
I strongly concur.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2016
CUL on 24th that's cruel. Make una enjoy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2016
DTOBS:

Beeni ko awon ti ogba Femi to badtgrin

Adunniiwo,.e no understand ur last post ooo...anyways,hope you slept well and how are the twins doing?

fraiser: My brother,don't be deceived! no dispute,she is pretty but my talent is independent of a woman.

LogoDwhiz: I think it's going to be everybody's CUL that will be dispatched. One other thing I got to discover was that before 24-30 march,schools will have paste a list of all PCMs mobilized stating their state of posting!
Biothecsoo Where we want meet for shopping spree nah? She Hardie14 will follow you come?

Kbs468: You better go and sleepgrin your head is not safe at all.
My baby is good n my nyt was okay. Hw was ur nyt too?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2016
swagifted:
I strongly concur.
e just dey do me like say make i dey insult people ds morning buh then i strongly resist such temptation in Jesus name

good morning ungiftedswag
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opiscoal(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Waoh!!!! 1st rain of the year, showers of blessing, dey say we re 2go children,..... Removes cloths,. Boxers,, enters Rain.... Ohhh laaa laaa.. E dey sweet me

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
chai... Dis sleep wey dey follow me shook leg for one trouser sef no let may I know wetin I go talk again... Oya na u sabi, u sabi, I feel u, eyintemi oya e bami sha crobboy latewo
grin
Thank God say you get the muscle to fight the sleep.

@Oyehomie, no vex ontop my matter. I just had to go along with what is trending at the moment. However, I acknowledge your other expertise from political to poetic.

DO YOU ACTUALLY CREATE THOSE POEMS YOURSELF IF SO CUDOS BRO. What thrills me most about poems are the Rhymes.

@Qutyjoice, hmmm I see you o. I am still waiting officially on you and you spouse

@Kbs468, aaaaahhhh Kbs, there you go again undecided

@IghravweIG, I see you brother. Its just some simple observations. Where have you been?

@LogoDWhiz, the pleasure will be mind. If you follow a good timing, be rest assured of affang/edika ekong soup (with plenty obstacles)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2016
DTOBS:
Kbs468, sowie to intervene in the work of the award committee ko, has the nomination pouring in?
The news bulletin has been updated as above and the rest procedure shall follow in Ernest. Everybody stay tuned as requested grin Good Morning DG grin

Hope you had a superb Night rest? In particular SWEET MUM TOO? I hope everything is better off now even much more than expected right?

Best of wishes and Regards as always. And I say Amen to your prayers in your post b4 this particular one.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2016
DTOBS:

Printing of CUL is 24th -30th March as stated by NYSC..
Tanx Bro... How about those dat did not pay d 3k?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Bukish21:

Av misd u. I saw Gbenga ystday, he came for his cert too.

Were you given incentive(year book, sticker, towel etc) alongside ur cert?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2016
BukkyAdeyemi:
To be sincere majority of the people here are children, childish talk, childish argument, childish interaction, prospective corpers for that matter.... 2go kids
How do you want your 'k'? Uppr case or lower?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2016
opiscoal:
Waoh!!!! 1st rain of the year, showers of blessing, dey say we re 2go children,..... Removes cloths,. Boxers,, enters Rain.... Ohhh laaa laaa.. E dey sweet me
Aswear Bro. By the way, which is your location Or was the rain all over the federation

Good morning though. But we should also be expecting a kind of re-newed and re-energized Heat to come ooo shocked grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2016
johndanny:
Tanx Bro... How about those dat did not pay d 3k?
From 21st-30th March 2016.

However, you could get from school even before then because NYSC said it is sending them to schools via ONLINE between 1st-3rd of March 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
all dis luv en na film trick I dey call dem bfor o, e b lyk say guys don dey put muscle for d tin o

Sitdown dia dey look yl sharp guys fastfoward dia love game.. Lol

Real love ti take over. If u stil dey doubt oya ask Qutyjoice..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

From 21st-30th March 2016.

However, you could get from school even before then because NYSC said it is sending them to schools via ONLINE between 1st-3rd of March 2016
Thanks but that's not fair

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2016
AdunniIwo:

How do you want your 'k'? Uppr case or lower?
ahn! ahn!! Madam..........lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opiscoal(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

Aswear Bro. By the way, which is your location Or was the rain all over the federation

Good morning though. But we should also be expecting a kind of re-newed and re-energized Heat to come ooo shocked grin
.... Ogba, Lagos state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
baba if i won write essay for exam nd I no put pidgin my lecturer fit vex tear my script o, na wetin make d tin com sweet me b dat. I just tank God say no b dat brilliant sku wey crobboy go me too go o, dis one wey I dey reason service my carryover for don tall reach burja arab. Bur wait o, u just mention el'classico, abeg wen b d match I won go see d new skills wey ronando go teach messi again, ororo omo mi
You always have a way of forcing out laughter in people. I wonder how your attitude will be when speaking these in real life undecided

@Oyehomie, I always see you too!

@jubrealguy, That was why I had to excuse myself out.

The Powerpoint is cool. I have put together some facts. I'll go back to perfect it after I'm done with this.

@Oyehomie, with this your poems, I am still looking for your "MATE" in this city. Keep it up brother!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Good Morning My People of Golden City. I trust you had a good night rest, as much as I am wishing you a productive day ahead.

Where is BoboLIL, his daily update and quotes

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2016
CROBBOY:

grin
Thank God say you get the muscle to fight the sleep.

@Oyehomie, no vex ontop my matter. I just had to go along with what is trending at the moment. However, I acknowledge your other expertise from political to poetic.

DO YOU ACTUALLY CREATE THOSE POEMS YOURSELF IF SO CUDOS BRO. What thrills me most about poems are the Rhymes.

@Qutyjoice, hmmm I see you o. I am still waiting officially on you and you spouse

@Kbs468, aaaaahhhh Kbs, there you go again undecided

@IghravweIG, I see you brother. Its just some simple observations. Where have you been?

@LogoDWhiz, the pleasure will be mind. If you follow a good timing, be rest assured of affang/edika ekong soup (with plenty obstacles)
Hahahaha. grin Good Morning. But what I do na

By the way, I was only corroborating Qutyjoice's stance that you are correct with your analogy of the few monikers that you listed ni na by my way of typing. grin Abi you want me to counter and disprove you grin grin cheesy

Anyway, I strongly believe that the Qutyjoice herself is better off right now unlike how she felt b4 going to Bed with her hubby-Oyehomie who incidentally felt almost the same way she did, but his was self imposed anyway and no thanks to his Oga at the Top. grin

I believe they are both better now indeed tongue wink smiley cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2016
FolabiBret:
Good morning mai pipu. Aw una dey? As ah been don dey 'off' since, ah don miss una gan. I bin dey hear say printing of CUL na March 24-30th abi nkan. Shey dem wan meu dey print CUL for camp too ni bai?

Then, @ Qutyfjoice and Oyehomie's love ish--person bin dey vouch for Oyehomie. When d person wan cohn spoil efritin, e cohn talk say 'though e never sabi am nor follow am relate.' well, d matter na small matter. If una, 'Oyehomie and Qutyjoice' feel say ur body don dey do 'tinkonko' make una step-up d love game. Who knows what's to come?

As per d awards wareva, I dey hail everybody wey dey involved--be it active or passive involvement. Kudos to dem Logodwhiz and kbs468.
To my niggers wey nor even kia to fain son of man, as I nor gree come online, una weldone o. Cc: DrJoshua, Abbeyunique(oloruko mi), Fraiser, OlaSalo, Jubreal, et.al. Meanwhile, where Sunnepa dey since na.
To my ladies dem, I hail una. Cc: Fraih, Spixytixy, qutyfjoice, bolagabriella, missoyin, et al.
To my Great Ife peeps, I dobale for una o. Cc: Dtobs, Sen4trina, Olasalo, Akara ogun, et al.
To all other unmentioned monikers, nor vex o, I nor get pass 40kb memory ni o, and we plenty gan for here--like 500 plus or thereabouts: reasons why I canuh tag efribody.
My last piece goes to Aunty Bukky Adeyemi. Fine, we may be kids--but 'we are all we are.' We've stuck to one another through thick and thin, and we've all made tremendous progresses, by and large. If as kids, we could do what some adults, even, cannot do: then we'd rather remain the kids that we are.
*hugs her* I know u need some love baby. We have enough to lavish on u, dear.
*bows and takes his leave*

Wagbayi padi mi. Where have u been since?

Dont mind aunty Bukky jare, she dey feel our parol 4 she no knw hw she go join(Ego i think).

Àjolo IFÈ ágbè é o!.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwalogo(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2016
It has finally come... waited for my service year to com

Wont waste my full year depending on alawi when i can make more on my own.
Dont waste a full year for pea nut...involve better offers like me.

Do you know poultry business can make up to 200% profit?
Do you know Poultry business can be so easy?

All you need is right information

See how i make more money than my boss through small poultry business.
view http://greenpazture.com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2016
CROBBOY:
Good Morning My People of Golden City. I trust you had a good night rest, as much as I am wishing you a productive day ahead.

Where is BoboLIL, his daily update and quotes
I wondered too ooo. I believe he is fine wherever he is right now and I believe he would show up soon. Because we are all missing him already even b4 now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

The news bulletin has been updated as above and the rest procedure shall follow in Ernest. Everybody stay tuned as requested grin Good Morning DG grin

Hope you had a superb Night rest? In particular SWEET MUM TOO? I hope everything is better off now even much more than expected right?

Best of wishes and Regards as always. And I say Amen to your prayers in your post b4 this particular one.
Good morning hon minister.
Yes mum is recuperating faster than I had expected.

Aiit well done sire

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2016
@Folabibret.
Thanks bro

@Oyehomie Wonderful poem once again. Greatest Eksuite
@Biotechshola Hehehehe cheesy Night parole ke? No o. Just ensuring everyone is having a nice time
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2016
spixytinxy:
na so oko mi,w it is good to emulate good things.very soon now dem go come copy ur style for tibi, una can jowu sha for dis city
Tibi ko ti beyen ni....Who'll copy paraga style....I'm out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
e make sense lyk dat as u don dey bring ur salary, infact awon bois ti n je gbese sile de e, beckytee ur husband don join eruku guys for spixytinxy shop wit hin salary o, u fit go soak d remaining garri wey dey una house make hunger no com use ur nose do trumpet, by d way my wyf don go vigil trutru, ashana lole se lale yi mehn
hmmm! am speechless. its not up to DAT na soaking garri ke,God forbid

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.