Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403860 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdunniIwo:

undecided
grin

Well-done everyone.

Chommieblaq, I really admire you.

1mrblitz, I needed dat ( d kogi write-up). Thanks.

Dtobs, good job.

Well said, missoyin.

Fraiser, you're case is special.

GC citizens, pls hlp me beg nepa. Dey've bin holding d lyt snc ystday.

Tanx Dearie, am wowed!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ndejiko, That was a well elucidated write up there. Thumbs Up Brother!

That is the fun of the whole thing - going to extreme to express your thoughts and ensuring there are well organised.

Looking forward to getting your inputs on other apects.

Thanks for your usual Cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fraiser:
I am now a change man o after spending my 2 weeks holidays in brazil... I don turn SU, infact am now a prayer warrior... Sista did not deliver ur message o... She keep am for her bag... She must to explain why she do dat to me... Hope u re gud pele... Omo rere bi pounded yam

Hehehe, indeed....No b small thing(Prayer warrior bro) Happy for yu...Ha! she forgot jor....Mi fyn o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:
You're Welcome!
Is that your cocomilo what I am thinking?
Hun? Chocomilo I sed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
jubrealguy:
Anytime I heara any small thing about Osun, e get as e dey always do me

Hehehe, yu go enjoy d place trust me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blackops:
Thanks for your info. Please can you share Ogun info. Thanks very much.
Ok
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blaze55:
My country people sorry I've been missing in action. We got robbed in Ph on easter sunday afternoon just infront of the house. Infact they entered the compound and took off with the car and all our devices. By the grace of God we are all good, and I go return back here in full force by next week.

Accept my condolence. I am glad you are alive and strong. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

Everything you ever had and want to have can be achieved in multiplied folds. Being alive with a willing heart and hand in action is just the basic requirement.

Be of good cheers my friend!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Hun? Chocomilo I sed.
Welcome Dear!
In your own words, what is this Chocomilo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ogun state (the gateway state) was created in 1976, she is divided into 4 zones egba, ijebu, remo and yewa. ogun people are predominant farmers. Ogun state has the highest number of institutions, she has been fortunate to produce all Nigeria past president that are from yoruba.
Egba: comprises abeokuta North, and south, odeda lga, it is the seat of power, so it has offices, banks, good road network and anything worthy of state capital. cost of living is quite high owing to be fact that goods are being brought in from lagos or ib. it has Alake of egbaland as the paramount ruler. Egba has tourist attraction site like olumo rock, FUNAAB zoo, oyan lake etc
Ijebu- the ijebus are predominant farmers, traders and fishermen. it is home to a university, a poly and college of education. forget the popular saying, ijebu are very nice, they can party till 2mao tho. cost of living and transportation is low.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Rukky rukky..

Nice one from you..
Weldone..

Expevting you to touch the state discussion..

Thanks.

Rukkyola
Am from Osun state & have never been there before. So I don't even know how to contribute on such discussions. More so I have read discussions on Osun states by some pcms here. Niger state where I reside has also been discussed. I will c if I can contribute to it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Welcome Dear!

In your own words, what is this Chocomilo

So yu dunno chocomilo, ya seriously missing...

Take one.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Ogun state (the gateway state) was created in 1976, she is divided into 4 zones egba, ijebu, remo and yewa. ogun people are predominant farmers. Ogun state has the highest number of institutions, she has been fortunate to produce all Nigeria past president that are from yoruba.
Egba: comprises abeokuta North, and south, odeda lga, it is the seat of power, so it has offices, banks, good road network and anything worthy of state capital. cost of living is quite high owing to be fact that goods are being brought in from lagos or ib. it has Alake of egbaland as the paramount ruler. Egba has tourist attraction site like olumo rock, FUNAAB zoo, oyan lake etc... brb(will complete it later gotta do something)

Wao! That is the second state you are analysing - previously Oyo and now Ogun undecided

Thumbs up Brother!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
tuffpivot:
to solve naija power problem... Babe leave dat for d gods oo
Lol! The power supply problem in this country is too frustrating.Though some places n this country experience constant power supply so people who reside in such places wouldn't know what am talking about.
The weather this days isn't cool & d heat is killing me.
If d gods n ur village could help, please I need their address!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:
Ndejiko, That was a well elucidated write up there. Thumbs Up Brother!

That is the fun of the whole thing - going to extreme to express your thoughts and ensuring there are well organised.

Looking forward to getting your inputs on other apects.

it's OK sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Yeah, that is our DG!

That money issue, its very essential you make it as much as you can. Its one of the primary reason for the struggle.

Read the post below to find relevant topics for discussion:

I trust you among many elites to have something of worth to contribute.

Looking forward to benefit from your numerous contributions.

1. If am privileged to be the PRESIDENT of this country for a week:
The first thing first I will do is to push a bill to the National assembly for the overhauling and total amendment of the constitution(tho,1week won't be enough for the deliberations and the passage, but at least it will kick start the process).
Secondly, I will make sure all our refineries start working properly to the uptimum no matter what it will take for it to happen. This will deliver us from the bottleneck of crudeoil syphoning our wealth at the western nations level.
Moreover, once the refineries start working, we will save a lot from refining our crude oil to PMS, gasoline and Kerosene overseas and this saved funds will be diverted into other sectors.
Most importantly, I will make sure the attention of this country's wealth is shifted from petroleum to agriculture, ore and mine, solid minerals,sports etc.
Finally, at the expiration of my one week tenure, I will make sure I signed some contracts to kick start some major roads across the country.
Note that all this activities done will surely revitalize our economy and help us build our education sector which is the backbone of any nation's economy.

2. If I'm privileged to be the DG of NYSC for a week or day:
I will make sure the modus operandi of the scheme is changed in this way;
All CMs will be posted to the PPA that has something to do with their relative fields of studies. For example, an educationists will be posted to schools, an agriculturaly trained graduates will be empowered to go to the farm, an engineer will be posted to the engineering sector to help build the sector etc.
I believe, when each CM find themselves at their relevant post as their PPA for a year,the CM will see Nigeria as a better place to be and there will be rapid growth in our economy and the usual "NYSC is a shit" language from serving/Served CMs will be a thing of the past.

I think I have to stop at the junction and resume back to work at hand. Thank you everybody for reading. Please don't mind my English ooo, I no read SER for school, I just pass am for passing sake.
Cc: logodwhiz
Crobboy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by godfrey01(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Really don't know how true dis is ooo..make una confirm am wella!! ***PRESS RELEASE BY NYSC*** The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has postponed to May 25th, the three-week Batch A Orientation course earlier scheduled to start on 27th April. Abosede Aderibigbe, NYSC’s director of press and public relations, made the confirmation while responding to an inquiry by TheCable. Prospective corps members were confused when a message started circulating online that the notification & online printin of call-up letters had been shifted. A statement on the NYSC camp appeared to validate their dis adjustment, but there were again reports that the strange time table was the work of hackers who had supposedly gained access to the NYSC website. Aderibigbe did not state any reason for the further shift, but apologised to the prospective corps members over any inconvenience that the development could create. “We wish to confirm the shift in date for the commencement of the 2016 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course,” she said. “The new time-table for the course is as follows: Stream I Commencement: Wednesday, 25th May, 2016 Swearing-in ceremony: Friday,27th May, 2016, Close of Camp: Friday, 17th June, 2016 Stream II Commencement: Wednesday, 29th June, 2016 Swearing-in ceremony: Friday, 1st July, 2016 Close of Camp: Friday, 6th June, 2016 “We also use this opportunity to express our sincere regrets over any inconveniences this change of date might cause to Prospective Corps Members and other esteemed stakeholders
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Qutyjoice:

So yu dunno chocomilo, ya seriously missing...

Take one.
Okay then, I am waiting for the special Chocomilo from you.
Please don't keep me waiting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

shockedshockedshocked
Is that my own wife

*Run towards her to lift her up* Bbbbbbbaaaaaaabbbbbyyyyyy how are you

You just abandoned me here all this while making iambibi, Jubrealguy, Rukkyola and others to look down on me and talk to me anyhow.

I have really really miss you bae. How are you?

Its such a nice comments you've got there. Looking forward to hearing you talk about Lagos Dear.

Thanks for your Usual Cooperation!

You smh...you think I haven't been watching you abi,all the advances you were making at iambibi and others abi.just continue as I watch you in 5D would soon pull a blizzydodo on you

Just to add to what jubrealguy said about lagos,other places he didn't talk about are ojodu,ogba,agege,yaba etc
Serving in this areas is actually nice,peacful environment except for proly yaba,this in yaba are quiet expensive accomodation precisely,in ojodu things are relatively cheap(food stuffs and accommodation) depends on the area tho,ogba is also a good place to serve with industries but things can be on the high side at times...

For ogun state its actually not everywhere that transport is by drop(taxi) like that guy pointed,its mostly in abk...yes abk has good roads and its peaceful but I wouldn't want to serve thee due to the dryness of the place...then place like sango,agbara and some part of agbado are kind of like the industrial home of the state(I stand to be corrected tho),places like Mowe,ibafo,magboro and the rest things aren't cheap there except in some areas tho...magboro has a lot of untapped prospects and opportunities
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
DTOBS:

1. If am privileged to be the PRESIDENT of this country for a week:
The first thing first I will do is to push a bill to the National assembly for the overhauling and total amendment of the constitution(tho,1week won't be enough for the deliberations and the passage, but at least it will kick start the process).
Secondly, I will make sure all our refineries start working properly to the uptimum no matter what it will take for it to happen. This will deliver us from the bottleneck of crudeoil syphoning our wealth at the western nations level.
Moreover, once the refineries start working, we will save a lot from refining our crude oil to PMS, gasoline and Kerosene overseas and this saved funds will be diverted into other sectors.
Most importantly, I will make sure the attention of this country's wealth is shifted from petroleum to agriculture, ore and mine, solid minerals,sports etc.
Finally, at the expiration of my one week tenure, I will make sure I signed some contracts to kick start some major roads across the country.
Note that all this activities done will surely revitalize our economy and help us build our education sector which is the backbone of any nation's economy.

2. If I'm privileged to be the DG of NYSC for a week or day:
I will make sure the modus operandi of the scheme is changed in this way;
All CMs will be posted to the PPA that has something to do with their relative fields of studies. For example, an educationists will be posted to schools, an agriculturaly trained graduates will be empowered to go to the farm, an engineer will be posted to the engineering sector to help build the sector etc.
I believe, when each CM find themselves at their relevant post as their PPA for a year,the CM will see Nigeria as a better place to be and there will be rapid growth in our economy and the usual "NYSC is a shit" language from serving/Served CMs will be a thing of the past.

I think I have to stop at the junction and resume back to work at hand. Thank you everybody for reading. Please don't mind my English ooo, I no read SER for school, I just pass am for passing sake.
Cc: logodwhiz
Crobboy

Good job Sir. Its nice having your input.

See you soon brother!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
godfrey01:
Really don't know how true dis is ooo..make una confirm am
wella!!
***PRESS RELEASE BY NYSC***
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has postponed to
May 25th, the three-week Batch A Orientation course earlier
scheduled to start on 27th April.
Abosede Aderibigbe, NYSC’s director of press and public
relations, made the confirmation while responding to an
inquiry by TheCable. Prospective corps members were
confused when a message started circulating
online that the notification & online printin of call-up letters
had been shifted.
A statement on the NYSC camp appeared to validate their dis
adjustment, but there were again reports that the strange
time
table was the work of hackers who had supposedly gained
access to the NYSC website.
Aderibigbe did not state any reason for the further shift,
but
apologised to the prospective corps members over any
inconvenience that the development could create.
“We wish to confirm the shift in date for the commencement
of the 2016 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course,” she said. “The
new time-table for the course is as follows:
Stream I Commencement: Wednesday, 25th May, 2016
Swearing-in ceremony: Friday,27th May, 2016,
Close of Camp: Friday, 17th June, 2016
Stream II Commencement: Wednesday, 29th June, 2016
Swearing-in ceremony: Friday, 1st July, 2016
Close of Camp: Friday, 6th June, 2016
“We also use this opportunity to express our sincere regrets
over any inconveniences this change of date might cause to
Prospective Corps Members and other esteemed
stakeholders

WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE

The last time I checked, NYSC do not pull updates during the weekends (Saturday and Sunday).

If this is true, NYSC will confirm it from tomorrow Monday.

Instead of killing yourself over NYSC unending adjustments, why not join our "Chorus'

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
godfrey01:
wella!!
had been shifted.
time
but
stakeholders
This is a big and fat lie(s)...
The same content of the press release was the same thing with what we got when camp date was shifted to April27. So with this one, I can only see the dates changed and all other things remaining same. So idonbilivit!!!!

On a lighter note,if there is something of this nature in the cooler, am 100% sure that kennedybello would have been here to hint us! That guy na something elsegrin.
So Bae, tell the person that sent you that to try again next year and April fool don expire ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Good job Sir. Its nice having your input.

See you soon brother!
Thank you sire, see you later
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Panelbeater(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Just in...

NYSC ANNOUNCES 25% REDUCTION IN CORPS MEMBERS ALLOWANCE

The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has revealed its decision to downwardly review the monthly allowance of Corps Members by 25%. The Director General of the NYSC, Brigadier General Bamidele Oluwami made this known to newsmen after an emergency meeting at its headquarters in Abuja. On what prompted the decision, he explained that the current economic situation in the country coupled with its low allocation in the 2016 budget necessitated suchdecision. "We cannot afford to continue with the current payment we are making to youth corpers. The provision in the 2016 budget didn't allow for that. We are even owing 2 months allowance for batch b corpers" that we have not paid. He appealedto corps members to be patient as the country is going through tough times.With this development, instead of the 19,800 monthly allowance, corps members will now receive 14,800 as monthly allowance
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opylas(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
godfrey01:
wella!!
had been shifted.
time
but
stakeholders

Hehe... God forbid
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Why do people enjoy bearing bad news, all these msgs were April fool's day msgs, April 1st is long gone please!!!

That was how I saw someone on fcbk seriously insulting the president that he has reduced CMs alawee by 25%

Please stop it, there is nothing beautiful in bearing bad news!

#Cheers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Panelbeater:
Just in...

The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has revealed its decision to downwardly review the monthly allowance of Corps Members by 25%. The Director General of the NYSC, Brigadier General Bamidele Oluwami made this known to newsmen after an emergency meeting at its headquarters in Abuja. On what prompted the decision, he explained that the current economic situation in the country coupled with its low allocation in the 2016 budget necessitated suchdecision. "We cannot afford to continue with the current payment we are making to youth corpers. The provision in the 2016 budget didn't allow for that. We are even owing 2 months allowance for batch b corpers" that we have not paid. He appealedto corps members to be patient as the country is going through tough times.With this development, instead of the 19,800 monthly allowance, corps members will now receive 14,800 as monthly allowance

We don tire now ah ah. Since when did they start begging people to hear news or patronize April Fool's day

Please don't try to convince me with all those 'I GOT IT FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE' saga. When we need. NYSC information, we know where to bank on.

Thanks for your time anyways.

In other news, you can still join our CHORUS here.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chisophia(f): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Panelbeater:
Just in...

the thunder wey go fire them dey gym
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
SC31:

You smh...you think I haven't been watching you abi,all the advances you were making at iambibi and others abi.just continue as I watch you in 5D would soon pull a blizzydodo on you

Just to add to what jubrealguy said about lagos,other places he didn't talk about are ojodu,ogba,agege,yaba etc
Serving in this areas is actually nice,peacful environment except for proly yaba,this in yaba are quiet expensive accomodation precisely,in ojodu things are relatively cheap(food stuffs and accommodation) depends on the area tho,ogba is also a good place to serve with industries but things can be on the high side at times...

For ogun state its actually not everywhere that transport is by drop(taxi) like that guy pointed,its mostly in abk...yes abk has good roads and its peaceful but I wouldn't want to serve thee due to the dryness of the place...then place like sango,agbara and some part of agbado are kind of like the industrial home of the state(I stand to be corrected tho),places like Mowe,ibafo,magboro and the rest things aren't cheap there except in some areas tho...magboro has a lot of untapped prospects and opportunities

Nice having your inputs. Thumbs Up Dear!

Since you have decided to subscribe to gossips, its okay. I'll wait for when you politely meet me and ask for clarity.

Stay tuned Dear!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Ejg City...Lol

Happy sunday dear

Wow! Nva bin der tho. Happy new week.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by faksy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
wake up from your slumber bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
godfrey01:
wella!!
had been shifted.
time
but
stakeholders
I could only laugh out loud after reading this. This is actually becoming hilarious rather than frustrating. That's if it's true though. I don't bloody care anymore. Na dem sabi. I am being forced to despair on NYSC.
Abeg, am seriously in need of a job. If I had known I would have taken the 15k job which I forsook back then. All thanks to NYSC. Now who would employ a pcm who is not sure of when she would b called 2 camp & might therefore flee at anytime?

@ CROBBOY, thanks 4 da mention. It's really been a while. Had to calm my nerves of d depressions due to d postponement of date by NYSC by slightly diverting my attention to movie watching & other stuffs.
Hope u are good. Am yet to put to birth o.Congrats on finding ur missing Sc31. But y taint me 2wards her na?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blaze55:
My country people sorry I've been missing in action. We got robbed in Ph on easter sunday afternoon just infront of the house. Infact they entered the compound and took off with the car and all our devices. By the grace of God we are all good, and I go return back here in full force by next week.
Thank God that ur life and family is spared. the hand that bought the stolen gadget will buy another one. Hard luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.