Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,841 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426668 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omolola1:

Lol I'll be back
Return in earnest ooo
No honour for a king without queen...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
johndanny:
no worry very soon all of una go show face by the time ghost hunter arrives
***Appears from Ghost mode*** John, my man, na where u dey since morning. cheesy.
**Disappears into ghost mode**
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Well, that's true.

But, it's none of my business.

The life she lives over here (online) is up to her.

You people should stop carrying her matter on your head like those selling gala.

Let her be!

We have pressing issues.
Our guests are around. We should engage them in discussions to help us in making decisions as regards states of choice.
And also ask questions pertaining to mobilization and registration

Thanks DSP!
Thanks mr president,
am only having fun. Dats me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
greatestman:

We have been on recess for long and some of us has start developing pot belly.
Ok sir.

Let me inform other distinguished colleaques.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oluwanimoduroti1:
Yes! I am back. I'm a lot calmer now and I won't be involved in any form of drama, I'm done with that. And to whom it may concern, I'm sorry
and this settles it! Welcome back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
iyke1989:
must be the shoki stance.. cos uve been dancing on quotes since u stepped in..don't arouse shii...

Hmmmmm
am back to my legislative duties.
I have well rested.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DonPsymon(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kbs468:

ewooo. Na enjoyment yanfu yanfu b dat oo.
Good to here from you again Man.
How is ur B15 hearthrob doing? What is that her moniker again? I remember it starts with d letter B or so

Its nice you forgot her moniker grin
And its best it remains that way grin

Don't need any1 sniffing around her...

BTW, she's hearty and healthy! Well who wouldn't be if you show them love eh?

Might as well tell her you sent your regards! Cheers!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Two time Governor in a day
#213 and #217
Armynu and Dominion92, I hope you're enjoying your honeymoon?
DTOBS, I am still waiting for you ooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
IghravweIG:
***Appears from Ghost mode*** John, my man, na where u dey since morning. cheesy.
**Disappears into ghost mode**
omor activities just tire me keep one corner o. na now i just free small and my bed is calling me

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. Okay.
I guess she deserved the ban.

I'm glad she'd be back.
I still to consult her. I have somethings to ask her

She may be quick to react,
but getting her banned is just too far.
Personally, i see evrytin here as FUN. Until TT is out.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oluwanimoduroti1:
Yes! I am back. I'm a lot calmer now and I won't be involved in any form of drama, I'm done with that. And to whom it may concern, I'm sorry
Life is mystical,
people disagreee to agree.
Temprament control is Key.

WELCOME
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
kuchikau:
... Thanks mr president, am only having fun. Dats me.
Sure. That's nice. Keep having fun. But try and be neutral next time. Don't pick sides.

You are welcome my honourable DSP
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwanimoduroti1(f): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ask pls
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. Okay. I guess she deserved the ban.

I'm glad she'd be back. I still to consult her. I have somethings to ask her
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
kuchikau:

She may be quick to react,
but getting her banned is just too far.
Personally, i see evrytin here as FUN. Until TT is out.

Well, she definitely violated 1 or 2 rules.
She was reported and then she was banned.

Me too.
And I see this as an opportunity to meet new people. And network myself.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oluwanimoduroti1:

Welcome back

The sky is big enough to accommodate all birds....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oluwanimoduroti1:
Ask pls

Not yet.
Since you're back in another form.
I don't need to rush it.

I thought the only medium I had to contact you was lost. But now it's restored in another form.
So I'm good.

Keep having fun!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Well, she definitely violated 1 or 2 rules.
She was reported and then she was banned.

Me too.
And I see this as an opportunity to meet new people. And network myself.
Well said.

For me, i can tolerate people of all kinds. It keeps me going.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwanimoduroti1(f): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
There's no fun here. I won't be here often, so what happened before won't happen again
LogoDWhiz:

Not yet.
Since you're back in another form.
I don't need to rush it.

I thought the only medium I had to contact you was lost. But now it's restored in another form.
So I'm good.

Keep having fun!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Sure. That's nice.
Keep having fun.
But try and be neutral next time. Don't pick sides.

You are welcome my honourable DSP
....hmmmmmm

noted.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
kuchikau:
....hmmmmmm
noted.

Okay na!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oluwanimoduroti1:
There's no fun here. I won't be here often, so what happened before won't happen again

There is if you want to.

Btw, since you're no longer InvisibleGirl, still don't wanna pick up my offline request?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
kuchikau:
... Well said.
For me, i can tolerate people of all kinds. It keeps me going.
That's really nice.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
OP. Can I have a letter of request from my employer in show when I go to camp. Can I ask to be deployed to my current place of employment. If yes...how do I go about this. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
habib55:
OP. Can I have a letter of request from my
employer in show when I go to camp.
Can I ask to be deployed to my current place
of employment. If yes...how do I go about
this. Thanks

Hmm. It's quite complicated than you think.

You can only transfer from a state you were posted to, to any state you want only on Health grounds and Marital grounds.

So, if you're not posted in that particular state. Nothing much can be done except you try the two options above.

But if you're posted to that exact state.
Just go to where you're posted to after the orientation camp and request that the person incharge rejects you.
Then you can then take the form to the place you want to work. And they'll accept you.

C'est fini
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oluwanimoduroti1(f): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm sorry but I'd rather not have any personal relationship with anyone here, at least for now. No offense
LogoDWhiz:

There is if you want to.

Btw, since you're no longer InvisibleGirl, still don't wanna pick up my offline request?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
ayosco2008:
Hello golden city. I got a question... Would someone school be required to send ones name to nysc again if one fails to meet up with a previous batch and wanna go with the next batch, but has done all nessecary online registration. For instance... I got posted to Taraba for 2015 batch B but couldn't go. Will I have to be remobilised in school again?

yes u have to go through the remobilization in schl before u could be eligible to revalidate, comes A16 registration. I was once a victim during A15 &B15 saga

the facts is that, Nysc need to confirm your inability of u not reporting in camp, either on personal circumstances or on schl issues. but whatever the situation might have been, your schl must reaffirmed your identity by resending your name to nysc to revalidate your eligibility as one of there graduand
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Oluwanimoduroti1:
I'm sorry but I'd rather not have any personal relationship with anyone here, at least for now. No offense

No problem.

I quite understand.

Incase your stance changes. Lemme know. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 2:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:
Greatestman that is the essence of life. Could you believe I am now in a group rapour with my secondary skul mate after several years even with those we weren't in good terms with owing to childish mentality as at then?

My brother that is life, pride proceed failure...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2015
kuchikau:
.... Be cultured young man. This forum is founded on oneness not bitterness.
u de mad nwanne
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:

I think say I sabi U during our colonial experience in the hands of B15 ni naa
u ar ryt.. Hopefully, our testimony is now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Adebowale89:

yes u have to go through the remobilization in schl before u could be eligible to revalidate, comes A16 registration. I was once a victim during A15 &B15 saga

the facts is that, Nysc need to confirm your inability of u not reporting in camp, either on personal circumstances or on schl issues. but whatever the situation might have been, your schl must reaffirmed your identity by resending your name to nysc to revalidate your eligibility as one of there graduand

Thanks for this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2015
A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the

tongue you may never get over. - Benjamin Franklin
Morning all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.