Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426594 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2015
jtchukwu:
A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the

tongue you may never get over. - Benjamin Franklin

Morning all.

Confam!

Morning to you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Hope you had a lovely night rest.
amodu:

Confam!
Morning to you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2015
jtchukwu:
Hope you had a lovely night rest.
I sure did and you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Oluwanimoduroti1:
Ask pls

Haba madam... No hi?? What happen to your former moniker? .. ..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
amodu:
I sure did and you?
Yea I did,
Off to work,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2015
DonPsymon:

Its nice you forgot her moniker grin
And its best it remains that way grin

Don't need any1 sniffing around her...

BTW, she's hearty and healthy! Well who wouldn't be if you show them love eh?

Might as well tell her you sent your regards! Cheers!
>Lol hahahahaha
>sure U wouldn't want anyone around her out of love protection and surely every faithful lady deserves that
>I am sure U are too from ur response after all, she remained dogged, everly faithful and highly comitted to ur Union
>But how would U convey my regards to her? I mean U will say by who? Or from who? Won't that be an avenue towards conceding defeat to ur fears of someone sniffing around her? Remember I was nick-named THE LADIES SPANNER AND I STILL REMAIN SAME?
Hahahahahahahaha bro, its pleasing relating with U GUYS AGAIN IN A MUCH RELAXED MOOD and I sure Xcozee and Hilsocial et al will surely find time to visit us too at their own convenient hours by the way
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2015
boboLIL:
u ar ryt.. Hopefully, our testimony is now
Amen oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
A wonderful morning to u all, IghravweIG my surest person I hail ooo, kbs my uncaring husband I greet u too. ND to all d citizens of golden city una too much
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
spixytinxy:
A wonderful morning to u all, IghravweIG my surest person I hail ooo, kbs my uncaring husband I greet u too. ND to all d citizens of golden city una too much
***Appears from ghost mode***
smiley My dear, How u dey na.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2015
jtchukwu:
Yea I did,
Off to work,
Have a stress free and nice day at work
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Oluwanimoduroti1:
Yes! I am back. I'm a lot calmer now and I won't be involved in any form of drama, I'm done with that. And to whom it may concern, I'm sorry
Better, As a personal relationship with GOD is strongly advised for all and sundry, that shouln't again inhibit a mutual relationship with fellow mortals just like we are doing here.
Now talking about mutual relationship, as a Minister of Education (state) Golden City Republic and a graduate of English Language(specialties), also considering that U might end up lecturing rather than teaching in a secondary school, can U differentiate btw a COVER LETTER, RESUME AND CV? Indicating clearly the basic ingredients of each as ur response will go along way in assisting alot of Golden City graduates cum potential employees and employers among them as well as visitors alike.
Thank You.
P.S: I choosed to embark on this form of fun because I noticed U to be someone who is more interested in showcasing her academic intellectual prowess as a genuine Dramatic experience and nothing else.
Oluwafirefunmi well done work.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Good morning all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2015
spixytinxy:
Hahaaaaaa! I guess U must have noticed that I have been involved in matters of National Assignment that demands the urgency it required. Don't worry my luv, U do know dat I appreciate ur care, comfort and kindness alot both within and outside the bedrum
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hadizadeezy(f): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Following..............Morning all!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Ojeifo12:
Good morning all
Morning presidential spokesperson
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Following..............Morning all!
Morning Hadiza.
Pls do a proper introduction ok so as to be able to contribute ur quota and not just following
Ps: Are you still NUMBER ONE MANCHESTER UNITED FAN? After d relegation to the europa league?
President LogoDWhiz, I think she would be a better performing minister of sports if she replaces dammybravo who has gone into limbo duty-wise and that will automaticall increase the feminine numbers in the FEC of Golden City Republic. So pls kindly forward her name to the red chambers through ur PS Ojeifo12 when they finally return from recess
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
boboLIL:
u de mad nwanne
I repeat.
Be cultured.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Well, she definitely violated 1 or 2 rules.
She was reported and then she was banned.

Me too.
And I see this as an opportunity to meet new people. And network myself.
Tolerance is key.
Season greetings.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Morning peeps.. Happy Weekend!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Back?

How soon?
Where have u being?

I've been to England to see the queen grin

I've just been very busy jare, you can't imagine oooo
On a lighter note, TT should be out soon, then this place would get really busy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Morning Hadiza.
Pls do a proper introduction ok so as to be able to contribute ur quota and not just following
Ps: Are you still NUMBER ONE MANCHESTER UNITED FAN? After d relegation to the europa league?
President LogoDWhiz, I think she would be a better performing minister of sports if she replaces dammybravo who has gone into limbo duty-wise and that will automaticall increase the feminine numbers in the FEC of Golden City Republic. So pls kindly forward her name to the red chambers through ur PS Ojeifo12 when they finally return from recess

Okay Sir.

Ojeifo12, this is for your attention.

Forward the name to the Senate for screening.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
kuchikau:
.... Tolerance is key. Season greetings.

Yes Sir.
Greetings.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Omolola1:

I've been to England to see the queen grin

I've just been very busy jare, you can't imagine oooo
On a lighter note, TT should be out soon, then this place would get really busy

That's good! grin

Okay na.
Pele.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Hahaaaaaa! I guess U must have noticed that I have been involved in matters of National Assignment that demands the urgency it required. Don't worry my luv, U do know dat I appreciate ur care, comfort and kindness alot both within and outside the bedrum
so u abandoned me nd ur unborn child cos of national assignment , pple of golden city is dat fair at all, for my husband to abandon me wen I need him d most. Abeg president stop giving him assignment, abi cos u no dey njoy ur wife again, u no want Mk my husband njoy me too. Ehnn u r warned ooo. Anger of pregnant woman no good ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
IghravweIG:
***Appears from ghost mode***
smiley My dear, How u dey na.
me gentle oooo, abeg talk to ur frnd oooo. Im no dey sit down house again cos of national assignment
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
*enter from the back stage*
*grab mic without it stand*
*commot shirt*...*commot trouser*
*Throat cleared*...*cough a little*
#In oritsefemi's tune....Eni ba ma se convocation a se gudugudu meje, convocation o GBA gudugudu meje...
*Drop mic*....*Enter the rousing crowd*
*selfie from the right, selfie from the left*
*Sip chill kunnu*

#Happy convo to all great ife in this house!
Airstarkane, Sent4rina, tellasola, biothecsolla and spanishmario....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
spixytinxy:
so u abandoned me nd ur unborn child cos of national assignment , pple of golden city is dat fair at all, for my husband to abandon me wen I need him d most. Abeg president stop giving him assignment, abi cos u no dey njoy ur wife again, u no want Mk my husband njoy me too. Ehnn u r warned ooo. Anger of pregnant woman no good ooo

grin grin

No problem ma'am.
I'll relieve his workload.

Don't get angry please.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin grin

No problem ma'am.
I'll relieve his workload.

Don't get angry please.
good to know dat, wa gbayi, presido to sure. Owo mewa fun baba. Twale. Ehn Ehn kbs sotigbo, oni abuja, ola kanfacha. Everything is coming to an end. I no na dose small girls wey wear gunshot no Mk u dey come house regular, u will now b saying it national assignment

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.