Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3421257 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
DTOBS:
*enter from the back stage*
*grab mic without it stand*
*commot shirt*...*commot trouser*
*Throat cleared*...*cough a little*
#In oritsefemi's tune....Eni ba ma se convocation a se gudugudu meje, convocation o GBA gudugudu meje...
*Drop mic*....*Enter the rousing crowd*
*selfie from the right, selfie from the left*
*Sip chill kunnu*

#Happy convo to all great ife in this house!
Airstarkane, Sent4rina, tellasola, biothecsolla and spanishmario....

Current Location: Oduduwa Hall!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
spixytinxy:
so u abandoned me nd ur unborn child cos of national assignment , pple of golden city is dat fair at all, for my husband to abandon me wen I need him d most. Abeg president stop giving him assignment, abi cos u no dey njoy ur wife again, u no want Mk my husband njoy me too. Ehnn u r warned ooo. Anger of pregnant woman no good ooo
Never! I cant and would never abandone U with ur condition nauw. I am only doing everything for the peace of all in our dear Golden city nauw, after all if Wafra or Zofra and Boko illegal among other nuisance came calling with issues and demand threatening our peace and security, won't U and I be on the run unsolicitedly?
And the president is mending fences already to avoid another bitter environment of the Villa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
spixytinxy:
good to know dat, wa gbayi, presido to sure. Owo mewa fun baba. Twale. Ehn Ehn kbs sotigbo, oni abuja, ola kanfacha. Everything is coming to an end. I no na dose small girls wey wear gunshot no Mk u dey come house regular, u will now b saying it national assignment
No nauw, as a federal minister and Attorney general, my public conduct is paramount to ur image and interest too, so how can I go after small girls gud enough to be my daughters? I mean U must continue to keep trusting me with no atom of doubt ok. Remember that my divorce plans are still on the card all to ur advantage
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:

No nauw, as a federal minister and Attorney general, my public conduct is paramount to ur image and interest too, so how can I go after small girls gud enough to be my daughters? I mean U must continue to keep trusting me with no atom of doubt ok. Remember that my divorce plans are still on the card all to ur advantage
Ok oo, I bliv u my husband, pls hasten up with d divorce, afta all am d only one functioning among ur wives
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:

***Appears from Ghost mode***

But pls Honourable Minister, She being my friend have solicited for my help on the issue. Therefore i enjoin you to pls spend quality time with her as she is with child. #Blessings.
***Disappears into Ghost mode***
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
IghravweIG:

But pls Honourable Minister, She being my friend have solicited for my help on the issue. Therefore i enjoin you to pls spend quality time with her as she is with child. #Blessings.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
IghravweIG:

dis one wey u just dey appear nd disappear, abeg ooo. Pls behave cos I want u to b my baby godfada, so no more appearing nd disappearing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yudeeaikay(f): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Banks92..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good afternoon all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Mykunlex: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
spixytinxy:
Ok oo, I bliv u my husband, pls hasten up with d divorce, afta all am d only one functioning among ur wives
u guys dosn hav sense at all, u ar just postin rusbish dat dosnt even show d topic concern NYSC....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hilsocial(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:

>Lol hahahahaha
>sure U wouldn't want anyone around her out of love protection and surely every faithful lady deserves that
>I am sure U are too from ur response after all, she remained dogged, everly faithful and highly comitted to ur Union
>But how would U convey my regards to her? I mean U will say by who? Or from who? Won't that be an avenue towards conceding defeat to ur fears of someone sniffing around her? Remember I was nick-named THE LADIES SPANNER AND I STILL REMAIN SAME?
Hahahahahahahaha bro, its pleasing relating with U GUYS AGAIN IN A MUCH RELAXED MOOD and I sure Xcozee and Hilsocial et al will surely find time to visit us too at their own convenient hours by the way

A thread like this will never be forgotten. Let us all settle down first.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
spixytinxy:
Well, one quality that should endear me to ur heart the more is that I am a listening husband because my first wife-pweedyuz's friend, mjblinks once told me to be patient with Women since naturally out of love, U all would always want everything to urself and I quite agree with that as naturally that is how it should be but in reality, I will say no because of the ensueing responsibilities and demands posed by marriage such as sharing the love and care among the wife and children now as well as the Monetary responsibilities too.
So I advise U just skip the divorce thing from ur thoughts for now and let me handle everything myself so as not harm our precious baby in bump position ok. I mean Heart attack will never be ur experience sweetheart
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mykunlex:
u guys dosn hav sense at all, u ar just postin rusbish dat dosnt even show d topic concern NYSC....
Bros b polite wen correcting people... don't start another issue again, we v had enuf of dis HABA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
hilsocial:

Yeeeeeeeesssssss Golden Citizens relax. The kitchen is busy and fully jam packed. when the food and broth is ready, U all will surely have a taste to ur satisfaction and pleasure.
How is Calabar? great Man. It is well with U all Brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
In other news, I was duped of 10k today at.... In Lagos. You already know the place cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mykunlex:
pls darling Spixytinxy don't reply him, let me handle him man to man.
Bros to start with, I had to break my rule of not replying ur kind of shii again considering my status but out of love for her, a reply became pertinent.
It is really a shame that of all people, U only choosed to react to what never concerned U by a female and ended up e-bullying her, insulting her image and personality. To make matters worst, U only registered on the 7th, Meaning one way or the other U must have read a relevant item to ur interest and if not, why didn't U take ur time to read few pages backward for any relevant info? Why did U decided to quote rather than ask relevant question? As a graduate, dont U think applying wisdom in pressing the 'reply' button rather than the 'quote' button would have projected U better?
Certainly ur type is the one VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN BODIES ARE LOOKING AND SEARCHING FOR TO USE AS A SCAPE GOAT AND TEACH OTHERS A LESSON OF THEIR LIFE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
IghravweIG:

For sure I will do anything for her and in her interest
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
How Far Have You Gone Concerning Your Clearance? I Have Tried Ur Phone Number But Its Not Going Through. I Am Through With Mine. @ LogoDwhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Mykunlex: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Bros to start with, I had to break my rule of not replying ur kind of shii again considering my status but out of love for her, a reply became pertinent.
It is really a shame that of all people, U only choosed to react to what never concerned U by a female and ended up e-bullying her, insulting her image and personality. To make matters worst, U only registered on the 7th, Meaning one way or the other U must have read a relevant item to ur interest and if not, why didn't U take ur time to read few pages backward for any relevant info? Why did U decided to quote rather than ask relevant question? Certainly ur type is the one VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN BODIES ARE LOOKING AND SEARCHING FOR TO USE AS A SCAPE GOAT AND TEACH OTHERS A LESSON OF THEIR LIFE
i should av nt respond but due to fact dat u said i join on 7th, well on dis acct u ar rit but av bein on dis platform b4 u startd usin browsin phone ok! Woman rapa lik u. Fool.. I beliv u ar among dos dat postin rubish dat wot makes u 2 respond..... Y dnt u allow d person dat i quote to resond? Fool woman rapa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Darey00:
In other news, I was duped of 10k today at.... In Lagos. You already know the place cry
Hard luck and sorry about that brother. When it comes, no one can escape such
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:

It is really a shame that of all people, U only choosed to react to what never concerned U by a female and ended up e-bullying her, insulting her image and personality. To make matters worst, U only registered on the 7th, Meaning one way or the other U must have read a relevant item to ur interest and if not, why didn't U take ur time to read few pages backward for any relevant info? Why did U decided to quote rather than ask relevant question? As a graduate, dont U think applying wisdom in pressing the 'reply' button rather than the 'quote' button would have projected U better?
Certainly ur type is the one VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN BODIES ARE LOOKING AND SEARCHING FOR TO USE AS A SCAPE GOAT AND TEACH OTHERS A LESSON OF THEIR LIFE
sweetie Abeg just ignore him, everybody cannot reason alike.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mykunlex:
i should av nt respond but due to fact dat u said i join on 7th, well on dis acct u ar rit but av bein on dis platform b4 u startd usin browsin phone ok! Woman rapa lik u. Fool.. I beliv u ar among dos dat postin rubish dat wot makes u 2 respond..... Y dnt u allow d person dat i quote to resond? Fool woman rapa
Hahahahahahahahahaha Oponu ni Kunle eleyi oo. Pls just end this ok.
>Since U are waiting for us to type b4 U respond, what then did U learnt in skul about taking initiatives?
>U have been on Nairaland since 2002 when Econnet became d first mobile operator even b4 2005 when Seun began operation but still could not discern how topics on Nairaland encompases everything through derailment, in particular, NYSC thread
> what happen to ur former moniker? U were banned for an offence right? And still come up with another without learning from ur past. What if I report U again and it continues that way?
>U said I responded rather than allow whom U quoted, but remember u began by saying 'you guys' or is ur poor comprehension making U think that, that only applied to a single person? Besides her response U quoted was in reference to me
>If U had lost ur phone, I would have say sorry and hard luck but alas, that couldnt be the case else u would have just log in to ur nairaland account with ur mail and password from anything that browses, Now U claim to have a new moniker which certainly is the result of a ban hence making U to be a bad influence to the soceity and no one should hold U with a pint of salt.
Note: I will never reply U again, after all, I have only tried as much as possible not to insult U but classify U to the category U belong.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haywire1: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
hilsocial:

Free all these kids jare

#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dhupsy, me I dislike a relationship that ends only in bedmatics ooo, how can Mykunlex be attacking ur hubby and U stood aside looking on? Is that a true luv? Even if U can't challenge him as a lady, atleast calming me should have even stop me from categorising him to the full glare of the public
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
haywire1:

Free all these kids jare

#
haywire1 even U? What happens to Dedicated service for National interest? Remember kids abound in most of the skuls CMs go to teach as part of National service to fatherland. What if U all start here before going to the practical field?
Atleast U took ur time to once again come here because of one or two persons
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Current Location: Oduduwa Hall!
What are you doing there?grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yudeeaikay:
Banks92..
yes sugar..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dhupsy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
DTOBS:
*enter from the back stage*
*grab mic without it stand*
*commot shirt*...*commot trouser*
*Throat cleared*...*cough a little*
#In oritsefemi's tune....Eni ba ma se convocation a se gudugudu meje, convocation o GBA gudugudu meje...
*Drop mic*....*Enter the rousing crowd*
*selfie from the right, selfie from the left*
*Sip chill kunnu*

#Happy convo to all great ife in this house!
Airstarkane, Sent4rina, tellasola, biothecsolla and spanishmario....
Happy convo to us all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dhupsy(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kbs468:
Dhupsy, me I dislike a relationship that ends only in bedmatics ooo, how can Mykunlex be attacking ur hubby and U stood aside looking on? Is that a true luv? Even if U can't challenge him as a lady, atleast calming me should have even stop me from categorising him to the full glare of the public
Lolz...anyway, I'm just reading his post...take things easy pls, u don't have to respond to every post
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
greatestman:
Honourable members of the upper chamber...
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingley3218
Your attention is needed....
ur excellency..whats happening?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
DTOBS:
What are you doing there?grin

My bro's convo! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Barbwirepro:
How Far Have You Gone Concerning Your Clearance?
I Have Tried Ur Phone Number But Its Not Going Through.
I Am Through With Mine.
@ LogoDwhiz

Wow! U be sure nigga jor.

I'll start next week by God's grace.

Good for you!
On Monday, what do I need to bring along if I want to collect Mobilization form?

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.