Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403677 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2016
chimajii:

Young man, dont u think u're doing too much? Even the 'u go hear am ' has 'lol' to it. It's not that serious! Sorry to say, but people like u are the 1s that will end up coming with just their final 19800. angry
Chai! Chimajii! You never still change Even with the new year? Always dwelling in controversial statement right from Batch B 2015 house Haba!

Even if Jubrealguy did said anything in the contrary, with your experience, I expected you to just skip over the comment na? Instead of replying with Love-less comment of yours above actually.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2016
dossylvanus:
You go hear am... Lol
Dossylvanus Man. Endure the pain to the end and hope for the best at the end of the day and not seeing pleasure first, only to be in limbo later on. How KD na? Abi you no get am finally?

Modified:I don't think Jubrealguy mean't any harm in his comment though and please let it just slide Bro. I didn't even see your convo before replying earlier and you can see why it's not good to be known to be a controversial figure going by my response to Chimajii too.

Again, from right within me too, I meant no harm to him too but it's just the ready made developed identity that my mind could recollect was why did made that comment of mine to him with respect to jubreelguy actually.

Guys, please we are a family in the Nigerian project ok. So let's see ourselves as such alright. Jah bless each and everyone of us by his Grace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dossylvanus(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2016
Kbs468:

Dossylvanus Man. Endure the pain to the end and hope for the best at the end of the day and not seeing pleasure first, only to be in limbo later on. How KD na? Abi you no get am finally?
Lol.... Kaduna fine o..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chimajii: 10:22pm On May 10, 2016
Kbs468:

Chai! Chimajii! You never still change Even with the new year? Always dwelling in controversial statement right from Batch B 2015 house Haba!

Even if Jubrealguy did said anything in the contrary, with your experience, I expected you to just skip over the comment na? Instead of replying with Love-less comment of yours above actually.

'Always dwellin in controversial statement"..if as an adult u cant get ur facts correctly, then u have no business having my name in ur mouth..How many did u witness me be involved in? I hope u're not mistaken me for someone else, cos d only person i had lil rift with was silva black, and that's understandable. How does that become 'always'. Dont try slanderin my name, okay?. If u have eyes, u'd see d way i worded my reply to him. Chill d f*ck out, it's nothing serious.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dossylvanus(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
baba, no b everybody hear am oo, I know people that had a breakthrough via NYSC, cos urs and ur friends' was a waste of time doesn't mean everyone's wud b a waste of time.......... I have a friend who graduated with a 3rd class and was always talking abt dying and ryt now, he'll tell me........Jubreel, thank God for NYSC. Just like I have a cousin who got a job in Ogun state, thanks to NYSC, some pple didn't just go to sleep all year and have sex with village girls, some went with the mindset that wherever they find demselves, they have to work hard and build up their lives......So because u went and came back wit ur final 19,800 allawee doesn't mean all Corp members did d same.........Grace can find u and pick u even during NYSC.
Lol.... You did not see the lol attached abi? I am still serving... And I have saved about 87k of my allowance... So all this your preaching no enter o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2016
chimajii:

Young man, dont u think u're doing too much? Even the 'u go hear am ' has 'lol' to it. It's not that serious! Sorry to say, but people like u are the 1s that will end up coming with just their final 19800. angry
oya sorry..... grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2016
dossylvanus:
Lol.... You did not see the lol attached abi? I am still serving... And I have saved about 87k of my allowance... So all this your preaching no enter o.
oya, boro me 7k.....make i take buy my kits

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2016
chimajii:

'Always dwellin in controversial statement"..if as an adult u cant get ur facts correctly, then u have no business having my name in ur mouth..How many did u witness me be involved in? I hope u're not mistaken me for someone else, cos d only person i had lil rift with was silva black, and that's understandable. How does that become 'always'. Dont try slanderin my name, okay?. If u have eyes, u'd see d way i worded my reply to him. Chill d f*ck out, it's nothing serious.
You see again, even if I said so earlier without getting through the beginning of you guys convo, yet see your choice of words above, and I was already putting up some words actually before this your post after getting an idea of your conversation after all.

All the same and I repeat yet again that I meant no harm whatsoever with my reply but just a mere instant recollection of mine about you actually because back then, you did ended up scolding whoever seem to be on the side of Dossylvanus actually. Isn't it? No need for my speech though but just trying to paint the reason behind my us of the expression 'Always' actually and I say once again I am sorry about everything and I take responsibility Ok smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2016
najeemefcc:
I don't think those who's message didn't indicate date to print callup letter will be going to stream II. I think those are the people to be shifted to batch B July/August 2016
weird thinking.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dossylvanus(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2016
chimajii:

Guy.... Take am easy...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chimajii: 10:39pm On May 10, 2016
Kbs468:

Modified:I don't think Jubrealguy mean't any harm in his comment though and please let it just slide Bro. I didn't even see your convo before replying earlier and you can see why it's not good to be known to be a controversial figure going by my response to Chimajii too.

Again, from right within me too, I meant no harm to him too but it's just the ready made developed identity that my mind could recollect was why did made that comment of mine to him with respect to jubreelguy actually.

Guys, please we are a family in the Nigerian project ok. So let's see ourselves as such alright. Jah bless each and everyone of us by his Grace

U see urself? Better go and work on urself... How do u not read what transpired before being hasty to Drop ur thoughts, huh? Now u're trying to sound all 'advicing' and shii. Too late when the head is off already. Dont see ur Damage control working. Yeye dey smell
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dossylvanus(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
oya, boro me 7k.....make i take buy my kits
Inaa omo Igbo lemi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chimajii: 10:43pm On May 10, 2016
dossylvanus:
Guy.... Take am easy...

Abeg i don free that kbs guy abi na wheytin be imm name. Ppu just dey talk carelessly dey fall dia hand. Omo, i no get dat time. I already addressed him. Me don Move on shapaly. lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2016
dossylvanus:
Lol.... Kaduna fine o..
Good to hear Brother and hope you are cementing your Hausa lingua learning already. smiley

Wait! Abi na North you too dey before sef? Details have been overtaken by events you know.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2016
BornMarch15:
@Jubreel
Free dat negro. Pray to God neva to bring negative minded people ur way.
The fact dat one failed @ something doesn't mean others will.
Nysc here we come, going to enjoy ourselves
baba..... all is well jare, dem say dem put lol for d back grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2016
hardie14:

he share money and cow for our camp oooo.
how you dey now
Hardie14, i don miss u hia oo, what's good? how camp? abeg, u hep me see my babe?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2016
chimajii:

U see urself? Better go and work on urself... How do u not read what transpired before being hasty to Drop ur thoughts, huh? Now u're trying to sound all 'advicing' and shii. Too late when the head is off already. Dont see ur Damage control working. Yeye dey smell
grin This Man. Did you know that you are actually giving people the impression that I was right about you?

What is even hasty in my judgement when the Jubrealguy wasn't even chatting with you in the first place but Dossylvanus.

And I have been a regular here which naturally means that I would be tempted to chip in to the discus involving him?

Just like you were used to Dossylvanus that made you replied him too because you guys have been together?

You think you can indirectly twist everything I said? That is my nature in case you don't know Always tendering apologies whether right or wrong to make peace reign supreme in a bid to promote Love that I like preaching about anywhere I find myself as that is key to making things work better for humanity oo. Final reply this is from me but not out of anger, hatred nor keeping you negatively in mind though.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:24pm On May 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
baba, no b everybody hear am oo, I know people that had a breakthrough via NYSC, cos urs and ur friends' was a waste of time doesn't mean everyone's wud b a waste of time.......... I have a friend who graduated with a 3rd class and was always talking abt dying and ryt now, he'll tell me........Jubreel, thank God for NYSC. Just like I have a cousin who got a job in Ogun state, thanks to NYSC, some pple didn't just go to sleep all year and have sex with village girls, some went with the mindset that wherever they find demselves, they have to work hard and build up their lives......So because u went and came back wit ur final 19,800 allawee doesn't mean all Corp members did d same.........Grace can find u and pick u even during NYSC.
soooo on point......I av missed yuu all here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:26pm On May 10, 2016
chimajii:

ARE YUU God? Cnt yuu advice or correct som1 without sounding like yuu r better off or God himself?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2016
Kbs468:

grin This Man. Did you know that you are actually giving people the impression that I was right about you?

What is even hasty in my judgement when the Jubrealguy wasn't even chatting with you in the first place but Dossylvanus.

And I have been a regular here which naturally means that I would be tempted to chip in to the discus involving him?

Just like you were used to Dossylvanus that made you replied him too because you guys have been together?

You think you can indirectly twist everything I said? That is my nature in case you don't know Always tendering apologies whether right or wrong to make peace reign supreme in a bid to promote Love that I like preaching about anywhere I find myself as that is key to making things work better for humanity oo. Final reply this is from me but not out of anger, hatred nor keeping you negatively in mind though.
dey r just looking out for each other........wittyemi made an invaluable point on self development, nigga was like u go hear am and i tried to point out scenarios where dem no hear am.....na dem sabi jare.

Hope u bracing up for 13th and 21st of may bro, missed so many pple here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
soooo on point......I av missed yuu all here
BlizzydoDo iyawo Fraiser, how r u doing na? How's camp? How's our presido, hope say u dey hep merikims take kia of am well well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:43pm On May 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
BlizzydoDo iyawo Fraiser, how r u doing na? How's camp? How's our presido, hope say u dey hep merikims take kia of am well well
Lols, c implicating qweshuns o.

OK, Fraiser & I r doing well & am not helping merikims to take care of her hubby oooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:49pm On May 10, 2016
Eaglevision dear, I yaf missed yuu o finished writing down a detailed info bout Obubra camp like I promised buh network went bad & d whole tin disappeared & I cnt start all over again 4 now. I'll do dat soon + ow av yuu been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:53pm On May 10, 2016
Fraiser Fraih Rukkyola SMartins1 Beckytee Hardie14 Abbeyunique2 Amodu Kbs468 LogoDWhiz SC31 Merikims Spixytinxy Eaglevision Jubrealguy Prindu Qutyjoice
I miss us, believe y'all r doing well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Stanleymotors(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2016
PROMO !!!!!!!! PROMO !!!!!!!!! PROMO!!!!!!!
PROCESS YOU NYSY
TOO ANY LOCATION OF YOURS
JUST CALL
THE FOLLOWING PHONE NUMBER
08074600853 ON CALLS AND
ALSO WHATAPP 08074600853
THANKS VERY MUSH
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:46am On May 11, 2016
BlizzydoDo:

OK, Fraiser & I r doing well & am not helping merikims to take care of her hubby oooooo
lolz.......who else is in Akwaibom with you guyz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nsycdc(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2016
BREAKING NEWS : 1000 CORPORATE PARTNERS SIGN ON FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS AND YOUTH CORPERS OFFERING A BROAD RANGE OF DISCOUNT FROM 5 -50 PERCENT ON GOODS AND SERVICES NATIONWIDE ON THE PLATFORM OF NAIJA GREEN CARD-A.K.A NIGERIAN STUDENTS AND YOUTH CORPS DISCOUNT CARD. To God be the Glory.

This morning i had to stay awake to write this post to acknowledge and commend the team of young men and ladies driving the NIGERIAN STUDENTS AND YOUTH CORPS DISCOUNT CARD. Above is representative picture of some of the teammates in the engine room . Kudos to Tosan, Emmanuel and Steve.

Other unseen yet visible hands who toil night and day to keep the vision across the length and breadth of the country deserves all the commendation .

For instance the team of these young men and young ladies just left the office about 2.15am this morning .

I bet a lot of people won't ever know what goes into this idea to make life easier for this vulnerable catchment.

Still too early to say it's all sorted but we shall not relent until this becomes a veritable national brand and a point of reference in initiatives to make life easier for Nigerian Students and youth Corp members by extension their Parents and Sponsors.

We are determined to prove a point that the idea that has become a clear integral part of students life in many countries of the world averaging 25-40years does not continue to exclude Nigerian Students. No! Not Anymore!!!.

We are determined to pay the price financially, physically and psychologically.

Getting 1000 partners from the entire country over the past 3 months and hundreds of enrolled students and corp members is not a joke.

Its financially exhausting and drains physically and more ways. Malaysia as a country started with 53 corporate partners and the initiative was launched by the deputy prime minister equivalent of Vice President Osinbajo.

In india in many states i am informed that it is a must for students because it is PHILOSOPHY OF SERVICE AND SAFETY NET AIMED AT ALL INCLUSIVENESS .

That's why this morning I deem it fit to salute the rigour of these young people driving the initiative. From Chineye Okezie , Sly Lori, Ogunkuade Tosin Jasper , Dr Agboola Adewale Dixon Oluwagbemiga Akomolafe, Olanrewaju Rilwan, Bosah Ugolo , Tosin Owolabi Pink lady, Rev Jeff in Ondo State, Bewaji in Akwa ibom and Cross River, Femi Adebanji,Kemi Fagboyo in Oyo State, Samuel in Rivers State, Yemi Okunlola in Abuja, Delta and Edo states, Shade Olaniyan and Tobi Olatunya, Ashley Lori , Beth Ogbuefi, Shade Areo Romeo, Bukola Azeez; Teshi Nobi , Omeru Edesiri in Abuja and Delta including the pilot Tunde Areo,

I honestly think you deserve to be commended for staying true to the vision to impact.

Not forgetting those who also agreed with the vision starting from Committee of Vice Chancellors secretary Mr Adigun , immediate past DG NYSC, DIrector PRS NYSC, Mr Jok NYSC, The entire staff and management of NYSC, Lara Owoeye Wise; Mr Gbenga Taiwo, Mr Gbenga Omodara, Mr Joshua Olorunfemi and many others .

I honestly deem it fit to accord you this acknowledgement and to tell you all that the vision is on course and growing in leaps and bound.

Someday when this vision attains it's fullest stature it will be of pride to you all.

Our corporate partners who believe in the vision we thank you immensely. The journey to growing your businesses EXPONENTIALLY HAS STARTED. THERE ARE CLOSE TO A THOUSAND CARDS ISSUED ALREADY AND THEY ARE ALL DESTINED FOR YOUR SHOPS AND BUSINESSES.

PLEASE ACCORD THESE YOUNG STUDENTS AND NYSC MEMBERS ALL THE COURTESIES AND BENEFITS AS STATED AND ENSHRINED IN THE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT CERTIFICATE.

ONCE AGAIN WE SALUTE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 6:21am On May 11, 2016
Prindu, the DG was with us on Sunday also. smiley
Eaglevision, how you been?!
My friends, I hope you have had enough fun and the necessary connections in camp;Hardie14, Qutyjoice, Abbeyunique2, Rukkyola, sent4rina, Amodu, CROBBOY, LogoDWhiz...

Fraiser, jubrealguy, Oyehomie, terrymason, how are you guys?

Good morning Everyone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BornMarch15(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2016
jubrealguy:
baba..... all is well jare, dem say dem put lol for d back grin
No b only lol, na sos. Make dat guy no post anything here again. He'd better keep observing from the side
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2016
jubrealguy:
jubreel no dey talk dis kyn tin again o, how my wife go dey take care anoda woman husband, for your information, I have d most faithful woman in dis city nd my wife is not in akwaibom camp, she is in crossriver camp...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2016
BlizzydoDo:

my babe gal dont mind him jare naso dat my friend lyk to dey implicate person, hope u re enjoying camp, my sweetie I have missed you so much... Take care of yourself sweetie...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2016
Fraih:
Prindu, the DG was with us on Sunday also. smiley
Eaglevision, how you been?!
My friends, I hope you have had enough fun and the necessary connections in camp;Hardie14, Qutyjoice, Abbeyunique2, Rukkyola, sent4rina, Amodu, CROBBOY, LogoDWhiz...

Fraiser, jubrealguy, Oyehomie, terrymason, how are you guys?

Good morning Everyone.
my twinnie I am doing fyn, hope u re enjoying camp? Take care of ursef dear...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.