Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403725 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2016
Kbs468:

Good morning this evening grin well, I have not been posted yet and I wouldn't be posted again but God willing, I Should be clarifying the above statement soon cheesy Thanks for asking though and God bless us all by his Grace to his Honour and Glory cheesy

Was that a bomb shell
All of us would be intimated soon cheesy

Bro.. You're speaking in parables.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Deeaka: 7:11pm On May 11, 2016
Hey guys, I was robbed last week and I lost my unilag ID in whole madness, camp is next week, I went to school today to request for a replacement but the lady I met at the academic affairs unit was telling me it was too late to get a replacement before 21st.
Please who has requested and received a new ID card at unilag recently? How long did the process take? I've paid the 2k, police report, affidavit, Letter...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
jubrealguy:
Hardie14, i don miss u hia oo, what's good? how camp? abeg, u hep me see my babe?

abeg which babe be that oooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kaywiluv(f): 8:24pm On May 11, 2016
Stream 2 people how far.......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by anochuko01(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2016
kaywiluv:
e no far again...Na only tomorrow remaingrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kaywiluv(f): 8:31pm On May 11, 2016
anochuko01:

e no far again...Na only tomorrow remaingrin

at last wait is ova........ ile ti su mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mancheeutd(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2016
Deeaka:
Hey guys, I was robbed last week and I lost my unilag ID in whole madness, camp is next week, I went to school today to request for a replacement but the lady I met at the academic affairs unit was telling me it was too late to get a replacement before 21st.
Please who has requested and received a new ID card at unilag recently? How long did the process take? I've paid the 2k, police report, affidavit, Letter...

Not necessary school I.D card any form of identification like drivers license or international passport or letter of identification from your student affairs department
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2016
Jamesdman:

Bro.. You're speaking in parables.
Yes it May look so but as my nature of standing by and for the truth always and I seek forgiveness where and when I erred against the truth, I have then decided to take the truth to capture my true nature without leaving anything out henceforth by the Grace of God Almighty.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
ABUJA - The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Wednesday, denied a rumour peddling through the social media that it had cut short the ongoing orientation exercise for the 2016 Batch 'A' by shifting the stream two till the end of the year, due to scarcity of fund. The NYSC Director of Press and Public Relation, Mrs Abosede Aderibigbe debunked the rumours in an exclusive phone interview with Vanguard in Abuja. Aderibigbe described the report as unfounded and a clear misrepresentation of the truth, spreading around by the enemies of the scheme. According to her, the exercise is on course as scheduled by the scheme, urging the general public to disregarded the report. "It is not true, we have not postponed the stream 2 till the end of this year as speculated. The scheme is on course. People should disregard the report," she clarified. Aderibigbe called on the prospective and serving corps members not take information as regards to the scheme's activities from the social media. Source : Vanguard News 11th May 2016

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Geegar(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes it May look so but as my nature of standing by and for the truth always and I seek forgiveness where and when I erred against the truth, I have then decided to take the truth to capture my true nature without leaving anything out henceforth by the Grace of God Almighty.
omor update us how far ..4gt big grammr nd parablez
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Deeaka: 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
mancheeutd:

Not necessary school I.D card any form of identification like drivers license or international passport or letter of identification from your student affairs department

Thanks for the reply, but I'll like to know if this "other means of ID" is authentic. Don't wanna be stranded o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2016
MemphisDepay:
unlimited, talk tru. You don see ur CUL?

lol! you are on a long thing,y u dae police me upandan u dis boy,get behind me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by najeemefcc: 12:31am On May 12, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 2:00am On May 12, 2016
Kbs468:

More riddles and puzzles.
Hope it aren't what am thinking o?
After all we've been through together and all of your contributions and aids, don't tell me you wanna willingly get off this Stream...

Geegar:

omor update us how far ..4gt big grammr nd parablez
Abi...

No mind Kbs468, e too like grammar and long story!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mancheeutd(m): 5:03am On May 12, 2016
Deeaka:

Thanks for the reply, but I'll like to know if this "other means of ID" is authentic. Don't wanna be stranded o

Yea sure it is but if u r not convinced better still visit the student affairs for identification letter

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2016
Sorry about what happened.... I'd suggest you get a copy of the Unilag ID card from your colleague and use any printing press or any outlet that prints ID cards and make a duplicate... It'll be accepted.

Best of luck...

Deeaka:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2016
Deeaka:
Nigga, u should have been given one kinda photocard like this in your department together with your statement of result, that's a valid means of ID, it's what one of my friends took to camp. u can replace ur ID card with that. That photocard has the registrar's signature and stamp even the HOD's too..... If u don't have it, run to school and get it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2016
kaywiluv:
we dey gidigba, hope say u don prepare sha......na full force things oo..... good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2016
hardie14:
abeg which babe be that oooooo
hardie14.... haba, how many babe i get
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2016
eaglevision:

lol! you are on a long thing,y u dae police me upandan u dis boy,get behind me.
you suppose dey happy sey I dey follow u upandan... You know know sey u be celeb ni. I wan ask u one kwesion, will the price of your camp goods be expensive from next week hence fort?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2016
Jamesdman:

More riddles and puzzles.
Hope it aren't what am thinking o?
After all we've been through together and all of your contributions and aids, don't tell me you wanna willingly get off this Stream...

Abi...

No mind Kbs468, e too like grammar and long story!!!

[b]Yeah Bro and it's a personal decision. I prayed it's for the good of each and everyone of us as humans in general and Nigeria cum Africa in particular by the Grace of God Almighty. So what I expect from you all is a continuous prayers as I am also praying for the good of us all too grin

Good morning as we move from glory to glory after our redemption as winners set aside to dominate our universe for a fruitful reward since we are eternally covenanted already particularly through all the joyful noise making we have been doing overtime without knowing that God was the one actually speaking forth to us as brethren even from the love and affection our mothers showed us or have been showing us as a reflection of the kind of love that exhisted between Mariam (Holy Mary) and prophet ISA (AS) ( JESUS).

Certainly, we are all overcomers and victors even if we don't bear the name on paper and I urge you all to start keying in to all the various Year 2016 faithful captions as all of them are nothing but real in their entirety if we are truly believers in God and his words, prophets and messangers. grin cheesy smiley
Aameen and Amen. tongue

Cc
Geegar
[/b]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2016
yanabasee:
Sorry about what happened.... I'd suggest you get a copy of the Unilag ID card from your colleague and use any printing press or any outlet that prints ID cards and make a duplicate... It'll be accepted.

Best of luck...

Yana the Man. I should get across to you soon though. Good morning.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2016
[quote author=eaglevision post=45525999]

nothing do u bro,where do u wanna b posted lemme tell d DG,i don see my own CUL already nd na where i want in put me,i only hav 2 slots remaining o.[/quotelol.......tell dg shey e fit post me go canada go serve for one year just one year......abeg
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2016
Kbs468:

[b]Yeah Bro and it's a personal decision. I prayed it's for the good of each and everyone of us as humans in general and Nigeria cum Africa in particular by the Grace of God Almighty. So what I expect from you all is a continuous prayers as I am also praying for the good of us all too grin

Good morning as we move from glory to glory after our redemption as winners set aside to dominate our universe for a fruitful reward since we are eternally covenanted already particularly through all the joyful noise making we have been doing overtime without knowing that God was the one actually speaking forth to us as brethren even from the love and affection our mothers showed us or have been showing us as a reflection of the kind of love that exhisted between Mariam (Holy Mary) and prophet ISA (AS) ( JESUS).

Certainly, we are all overcomers and victors even if we don't bear the name on paper and I urge you all to start keying in to all the various Year 2016 faithful captions as all of them are nothing but real in their entirety if we are truly believers in God and his words, prophets and messangers. grin cheesy smiley
Aameen and Amen. tongue

Cc
Geegar
[/b]

Well, well, well!!!

I guess it's a well thought out decision based on your religious conviction.

I pray it's for the best and that you find joy, fulfillment and success in what ever path you choose to thread.

Take care Bro. Cheers!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 8:21am On May 12, 2016
good morning everyone.
and camp is coming to an end in some hours time.
i have learnt valuable real life lessons and values and most importantly the essence of team work.
my platoon won the most coveted prices making us the best. looking forward to getting my posting letter tomorrow and resuming PPA.
qutyjoice thanks for been a friend and giving me memorable camp memories.
biotechshola, my nairaland husband and my camp padi. thanks for always keeping my company.
harique, thanks for always looking out for us.
missprudence, hmmmmmmmn comment for another day.
walextouk, you are sighted bro.
aksquared, did yoy report to camp sha? cos i never caught a glimpse of you.
all edo kopas. bravo for surviving okada camp.

to all my padis and other corp member in the house. i miss u all.
ALL IS WELLTHAT ENDS WELL.
cc
fraih fraiser eaglevision logodwhiz kbs468 prindu amodu jubrealguy iambibi blizzydodo crobboy spixytinxy rukkyola shammak iamdynamite villagegoat
am sorry if i didnt mention your moniker. you are all missed.
love you all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hringbraut: 8:24am On May 12, 2016
Representing!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 8:49am On May 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
hardie14.... haba, how many babe i get
shebi na iambibi be ur babe now.
and she no dey edo how i wan take look after her.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 9:16am On May 12, 2016
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL FOR STREAM 2:
1 DAY TO GO (STARTING ON THE 13TH OF MAY)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2:
9 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 21ST OF MAY)

cc
lyndalyn55
marvluv
sunex90
precious91
jaydabs16
ighravweIG
oyehomie
terrymason
goldonome
kbs468
grooove
okitaiji
yekaamor
precious91
fraiser
fraiser2
armynu
jubrealguy
eaglevision
crobboy
daudae1
spixytinxy
amodu
dtobs
logodwhiz
iambibi
fraih
jubrealguy
blizzydodo
kceewhyte
phinity318
rukkyola
shammak
chisophia
giftiebrown
aieboocaar
jaymillz
ceyrahtlk
1mrblitz
adewaleoroge
memphisdepay
ultimate73
deeaka
captainkool15
guymandspecies
northkendal
meeddah
evabae
starboyflight
lollydope
kle40
nurmanteasynoni
gbozy
faustychris23
genius43
ify15
bikinigurl
ezechinwa
olasum
emaax77
brosjay3
bibsoo7
nathoneal
jamesdman
ninodaniel
oluwafeolami
timarh
dera25
kceewhyte
sunnepa17
cylas
qboi3000
trenlog
iamdynamite
aleora
ammc
andrea00
upsyli
teemakagu
ukjerry
suogal
gosjol
senesco
sheylarhh
ephyartz
hardiodun
sydneyboss
jico87
skydweller
barongmj
shollyjay90
slimfitdiva
maccabi
candicejay
makabulch
ray4000
teeboy15
inspire700
malakem
ladyisi1
rockyman
meesquared
chuksdewigs
blessedgal
undisputedk
chris10obaje
bawsse
techkreez
ruky8
nd2all
oyinda32
chinwe87
starryV
kestare
henchamb
genius43
belkid01
flamezreal
sweto
twinkle004
gpstars
mztarsh
successral
edwardgunju
winningsun
ladycomfort
clementy117
hernyolar
luchiano1
goodgirl247
lumiere91
ahmtech93
olurashy
sufficiency121
gammarays
gosj01
shevy878
lastborn3401
olasum
iggyok
bornmarch15
fkhalifa
tiwaladeboo
raphlynco
leofish92
rosey33
dueznation
daudae1
cynthiaezebaby
ronaromio
vicharles
pman001
tellasola
dadizgurl
olorunleke001
sammiel
roughdiamond
phykel
dejiconde
budosky
blikani
lvlink

THIS IS VILLAGE GOAT REPORTING FOR OTUOCHA fm 91.1

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

FOREIGN QUOTE OF DAY:
It is important to make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds - BARACK OBAMA

MADE IN NIGERIA QUOTE OF THE DAY:
I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody- MUHAMMADU BUHARI

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE DAY:
1) we cannot build an economy where corruption is the working capital- MUHAMMADU BUHARI

2) Person wey borrow cloth go party no dey dance too much - NAIJA PROVERBS

[b] SHORT JOKES
1) The following conversation ensued between Johnny and Emeka
EMEKA- Why do you always hold your wife's hand when you visit shopping malls?
JOHNNY- Because if i leave her hand, she will go for shopping. It looks romantic but actually it is economic.

2) Johnny pastor added him on facebook and he innocently accepted
2 Minutes later his pastor message came in:
PASTOR- How are you?
JOHNNY- I am fine my daddy
PASTOR- May the building of heavenly favour collapse on your head
JOHNNY- (no reply)
PASTOR- May the thunder of blessing strike you and your family
JOHNNY- (no reply)
PASTOR- May God slash you with the axe of life
JOHNNY- (no reply)
PASTOR- May God stab you with the knife of riches
JOHNNY- (no reply)
PASTOR- May you be sentenced to life imprisonment in the eternal jail of success
JOHNNY- (no reply)
PASTOR- May the world trade centre of happiness collapse on you and your family
JOHNNY- (no reply)
PASTOR- Are you there?
JOHNNY- Yes, my daddy
PASTOR- You should be saying amen to claim the blessings
JOHNNY- ok, may the over speeding trailer of blessings jam and crush you and your family. May the earthquake of happiness swallow you and your family members.
May the sea of miracles drown you and your family members in jesus name
PASTOR- (no reply)
JOHNNY- You should be saying amen to claim these prayers
PASTOR- May thunder fire you! Idiot...
.[/b]

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take- to-camp-nysc

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:26am On May 12, 2016
Deeaka:
yur departmental ID card should do

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:31am On May 12, 2016
hardie14:
good morning everyone.
and camp is coming to an end in some hours time.
i have learnt valuable real life lessons and values and most importantly the essence of team work.
my platoon won the most coveted prices making us the best. looking forward to getting my posting letter tomorrow and resuming PPA.
qutyjoice thanks for been a friend and giving me memorable camp memories.
biotechshola, my nairaland husband and my camp padi. thanks for always keeping my company.
harique, thanks for always looking out for us.
missprudence, hmmmmmmmn comment for another day.
walextouk, you are sighted bro.
aksquared, did yoy report to camp sha? cos i never caught a glimpse of you.
all edo kopas. bravo for surviving okada camp.

to all my padis and other corp member in the house. i miss u all.
ALL IS WELLTHAT ENDS WELL.
cc
fraih fraiser eaglevision logodwhiz kbs468 prindu amodu jubrealguy iambibi blizzydodo crobboy spixytinxy rukkyola shammak iamdynamite villagegoat
am sorry if i didnt mention your moniker. you are all missed.
love you all.
av missed yuu too love & am glad d whole tin z over with no trouble. Wishing us a gud PPA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2016
Jamesdman:

Well, well, well!!!

I guess it's a well thought out decision based on your religious conviction.

I pray it's for the best and that you find joy, fulfillment and success in what ever path you choose to thread.

Take care Bro. Cheers!!!
grin Amen and pray more for you too.

But Should Godly things be reserved and limited to/for only religious orientation? Why not in every facet of our daily lives as I have chosen or decided to do? Since things about God is linked to living, staying, eating, walking, standing, talking and sleeping in truth?

The later paragraph summarizes the reason behind my decision actually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.