Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations (29873 Views)

Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Shut Down Over Pipeline Attack. / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by absoluteSuccess: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
There are miracles in store.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by ajebuter(f): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sai GEJ

Up GEJ

God bless GEJ

God give buhari Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by sonnie10: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Alhamdulillah. Thank God for delivering us from PDP's pledge of 2016.

Where is your source?

Any time I hear the bold part, I always take cover first. You never can tell when they are about to act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Ephemmm: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
God bless Gej and his legacies we are enjoying

Honestly, including the menace of corruption and Boko Haram.

Sai Baba Joooor: Change is here.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Opinedecandid(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
They will tell us it is GEJ now, whereas it was unequivocally stated by a GEJ minister that the soonest they (GEJites) can get the refinery operable was in 2016.

Ride on my presidio, building institution rather than people so that even without him Nigeria will never be put on reverse gear again.

Stated where?

What was said was on or before, 2016.
PDP is not like some people who would come and unsay what they said previously.
Instances abound:
#1 to one dollar;
Stability of world oil price;
Getting rid of boko haram in 2months;
Creation of 10,000 jobs yearly;
Hitting the ground running (whereas, they hit the ground and got grounded);
Etc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by sokia: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Which body language? Does his body language need an electric shock to stop BH killing
his body language will sent u and the like of u to national hospital

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by INTROVERT(f): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by jamace(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Which body language? Does his body language need an electric shock to stop BH killings
Mouth bomber. grin

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by biafranking: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
this is the good work of ex president, goodluck jonathan..

But he kept quiet over all his good deeds and plans for the nigerian pple...

this is a lesson that whatever you re doing,pls act fast cos four years or six years is not too far
As you think...

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by sunnyanet(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
They will tell us it is GEJ now, whereas it was unequivocally stated by a GEJ minister that the soonest they (GEJites) can get the refinery operable was in 2016.

Ride on my presidio, building institution rather than people so that even without him Nigeria will never be put on reverse gear again.
I wonder when PMB started the project in 2014. Yeye dey wuzz

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by bikefab(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
The credit goes to GEJ, well-done oga Jonah.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by anonimi: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks to the investment made in Turn Around Maintenance and paid for by our hero of democracy and TRANSFORMER of our generation, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Let us hope that Buhari does not CANCEL this progressive work as he did in the past shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459746_fbimg1428082704929_jpeg6f4c0965838e0d57ca02df99a2f229e5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508

Splashme:
The first civilian governor of Lagos State, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, on Tuesday, said that the cancellation of the Lagos metroline project in 1985 was a major mistake and disservice to many Nigerians.

Jakande spoke in Lagos during the launch of a book which chronicled his life in politics and journalism.

The book, entitled, ‘Jakande: Leadership in Action’ is written by Dr. Bola Olaosebikan, who told the audience at the event that the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), was not responsible for the cancellation of the project.

Jakande said, “Reflecting on the metroline project, I think it is a major disservice to many Nigerians. Imagine how many people would have benefitted. It would have made life easier and changed the face of transport in Lagos. Whoever cancelled it or gave the advice towards its cancellation didn’t do right.”

The former governor asked Nigerians not to vote for unserious leaders in the coming polls, saying the elections presented Nigerians with a good opportunity that should not be squandered.

Expressing the hope that Nigeria would soon overcome its developmental challenges, Jakande said hope would be actualised faster if credible people emerged as leaders in the next dispensation.

He said, “This book comes at a very auspicious time in Nigeria’s history as we need leaders who can act. We need leaders who would not compromise the standards of good governance. God has blessed this nation the most in Africa, although we have not reached where we should be; with the right leaders, Nigeria would overcome its challenges.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/cancelling-metroline-a-major-mistake-jakande/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
idolda:
Thank you GEJ
...whatever!what counts is the refineries working.
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by DropShot: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
distinguished1:
PMP, Presido of Common sense revolution. Just give the apt body language, the evil will begin falling sick and the dysfunctional will begin to function. even though we are still in "honeymoon" and not yet attained "the fullness of time", Nigeria is working again.
Wailers how market?
Hilarious!
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by ajebuter(f): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
BIGERBOY1:

I wonder why some people are just blinded by hatred and bigotry thus failing to see what is obvious.
Even Buhari confirmed that he cannot take credit for the re-vamping of the refineries, yet you want to pin the featand achievement on him.

Godwin.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by CSTR2: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
I seriously am anticipating how buhari intends to outdo jonathan.
He will need to build new refineries and give Nigerians bullet trains since GEJ's lomocotives are rubbish according to the APC.
These are the barest minimum any sensible human being would expect from the much touted change govt.
I wish him luck.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by DropShot: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
anonimi:
Thanks to the investment made in Turn Around Maintenance and paid for by our hero of democracy and TRANSFORMER of our generation, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Let us hope that Buhari does not CANCEL this progressive work as he did in the past shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459746_fbimg1428082704929_jpeg6f4c0965838e0d57ca02df99a2f229e5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836
Bro, election don finish o. If he contest in 2019, I go vote for am.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by cornoil(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Naija people can be so sentimental with their reactions to news. So u think u can turn a refinery around within 2 months. Without been biased, it takes at least 6 months for Turn Around Maintenance of refinery to work. This was started and funds mobilised by the previous Administration. Buhari will only consolidate on this with his no nonsense attitude. Even the present govt is pleading with us to give them sometime b4 we can start feeling their policies and not to judge them as 'go-slow govt'.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by makzeze: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
idolda:
Thank you GEJ
Thank you Buhari. Alhamdulillah.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Marince: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tnk God finaly
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by azimibraun: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
At lest you guys are not accusing Mr Buhari of damaging what GEJ started.. What did GEJ do to all the things Lte Mr Yaradua started; Including the 7point agenda?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by CSTR2: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
ajebuter:

I wonder why some people are just blinded by hatred and bigotry thus failing to see what is obvious.
Even Buhari confirmed that he cannot take credit for the re-vamping of the refineries, yet you want to pin the featand achievement on him.

Godwin.
Given the obvious impotency of the buhari govt so far, the APC is trying to hang on to any possible thing.
I am sure Nigerians are smart enough to see right through it, or maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Surulere2: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mumu which phoolish adiministration?
oluwafemi113:

This is a good news...this present administration are really working under ground....... results are now coming out slowly....... meanwhile is just less than 100 days in office.....

I know some people we reason otherwise

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by reuben79: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
idolda:
Thank you GEJ
hell fire!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by ajebuter(f): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
CSTR2:
Given the obvious impotency of the buhari govt so far, the APC is trying to hang on to any possible thing.
I am sure Nigerians are smart enough to see right through it, or maybe not.

Don't mind the focusless, directionless and agendaless party.

They fail to realise nigerians are wiser now.

2019 is around the corner bro!
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by Favparis(f): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
If you think this is Goodluck Jonathan's Achievement, Click 'LIKE', if you think it's Buhari's, then 'SHARE'

2day we shall know whose Government made this Possible........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by azimibraun: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
GEJ's first goal and achievement was to Eliminate anything that has Umaru Musa Yaradua associated with it. Karma is even fair to him honestly. He practically stopped the Dredging of the River Niger that Yaradua started in lokoja the Kogi state capital. Kogi folks havnt forgiven him yet on that.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by CSTR2: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by azimibraun: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Legend has it that Buhari as Minister of Petroleum and eventually Head of state came up with the ideas of these Refineries and even built them. True Or False?

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by CSTR2: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
ajebuter:

Don't mind the focusless, directionless and agendaless party.

They fail to realise nigerians are wiser now.

2019 is around the corner bro!
If buhari does not upgrade GEJ's ''rubbish'' locomotives to bullet trains and build atleast one new refinery, then i am sure even the intelligent APC folks here will agree buhari has not done much.
That means he has failed to bring the much touted change and does not deserve a second term.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations by daragrams(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
it is well with this country
www.daytimeshop.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers / Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.