Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Your Fantasies Are Welcomed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fantasies Are Welcomed (1803 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Am I Welcomed Here? / Two Gay Dads, Broke Down In Tears As They Welcomed Their First Child (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by amebo22: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2009
you probably heard of the Girl /guy next door.
Q What do you think of him/her

my Ans: years ago the guy staying next door to us was hot, al you had to do was see his smile and you would melt, he had ebony skin, Black/brown eyes, wel toned. nice set of teeth, i still dream bout him.

i want to know yours or may be I alone feel stuff like that , lol wink
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Sissy3(f): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2009
ok,  i had this neighbor, he was a single hunky, oh la la kiss every morning he'd run(exercise) shirtless in this tight, body hugging pants, oh baby i couldn't resist! he was the total package, height, built, he had the right things in the right places! i'd make sure we greet each other every morning,(just so to see those six packs and his smoking body in those outfits) and his smile melts my heart honestly he was totally hot!
i mean he was one of those guys you think of when having sex with your boyfriend. but too bad for me i couldnt have him angry angry, i just couldn't cheat! sad sad
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by amebo22: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2009
Ya i know what you mean , that kind of guy would make me go jogging by force, I was relieved we moved cos i dont know wat could have happen, but even after 10years or so am still thinking bout wat cld ve bin? where he is ? wat up with him?is he married lol, am just crazy
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2009
Use to have a thing for my mom's friend she was smokin hot.in her late thirties single.the thought of havin sex with her was 24/7.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2009
Pc Guru, you be bad guy.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by tytylayor: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2009
pc guru:

Use to have a thing for my mom's friend she was smokin hot.in her late thirties single.the thought of havin sex with her was 24/7.
oritshe shocked

1 Like

Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by iice(f): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2009
amebo22:

you probably heard of the Girl /guy next door.
Q What do you think of him/her

How long till he bores me. Prolly take less than a day.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by bluespice(f): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2009
pc Guru ur an eveel child tongue

guy next door?
i dont think nothing of him
i dont know wat he looks like
im indoors or in school
no point hanging around in the hallway
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by eyonigger(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2009
Eyo's former and present Coketasy: The lady living at the back of my block, just 29 years old with two kids, but hell yea, if u dnt know this lady from nowhere, you would think she has never had babies before. Beautiful and well shaped, but what excites me the most is that she's got this ass to die for. My main fantasy for her is because shes got this Indecency star look that I really admire,(Taylor Rain), it just makes me wana cross my boundary by closemarking a married woman.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by bluespice(f): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2009
u ask us for our fantasies and tell us what to fantasise about
it doesnt work that way dearie
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2009
OK, here's my two cents:  I used to fantasize about a guy i met briefly in my teens, it had the makings of  Romeo and Juliet. You know how it is, young love wink. We went in different directions but i kept him in my heart- as the one, my first true luv. Anyway, when i saw the guy ten years later, i wanted to relive that experience with the hope of a happy ending. In my head i knew sometin was off, but i wanted that happy ending . The reality was a killer, cos the guy was psychotic ( i guess it was always there, but the fantasy in my head made sure i blocked myself from seeing it). He was so inside his head, and i nearly got sucked in, thinking to myself maybe things could work out, but it didn't. Now i know that what i admired where the tales he told that made it seem like he was a total package, and it was all deceitful. I don't blame him, who asked me to carry that fantasy for so long thinking it was true love! Anyhow, i got hurt, learnt and finally got him to stop stalking me. Yep the guy was a loser! Reality can be a bitch!
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by 190: 4:50am On Mar 22, 2009
funny enuf
i also fantaised abt a teacher in my primary sch days
den i was jst in prim 2
i used 2 look @ her butt and everytin
she was den single and was HOT 2 d teeth
nowadays i stil see her and wonder wot made me mad
secretly ova her thoes days

stupid idea nway
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by tpia: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2009
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by amebo22: 4:57am On Apr 16, 2009
Thanks for sharing the response to the post was , fun, i tot i was the only one that had fantasy and everyone's dream came true,
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by platinumnk(f): 5:09am On Apr 16, 2009
I used to have fantasies of micheal jackson coming through my window at night and having his way with me smiley
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by biina: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2009
platinumnk:

I used to have fantasies of micheal jackson coming through my window at night and having his way with me smiley
shocked Hope it wasn't a recent edition
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Hollysmile: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2009
Here's ma own sodasy!
Used to have dis next-door neighbor in my early teen period (14yrs). We had a crush on each other and i always wished i could have a taste of her 'under'. 4tunately, i got to realize she also had same feelings, cos at a point, she enjoyed tellin/askin me 'kinky' questions relating to sex (e.g. how sweet is it? Can u do it? Have u eva done it? You're my husband and i'm your wife! Show me ur dic.k and i'll show u my suppy! And stuffs like dat).
Funny enough, de week i felt was going 2be convenient and free for us to do de thang, me, ma dad and ma sister had a trip to Abj, which lasted for months. When we returned from de trip, i lost de courage to do what i planned - guyman come cut liva!
Now, heard she's married and i stil think about her (y'know, how sweet her suppy would be).
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by djcrucifix(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2009
e get one time like dat when i was like 13 years, a new neighbour moved in and they had this HOT house gurl grin grin(what can i say, i was 13!), unfortunately i was to ''dull'' to parole the babe. tongue grin wink cheesy
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by dae(f): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2009
In my former apartment complex, we had a Gym and i go there thrice a week --- i kept on meeting this one dude ,he was either on the treadmill or carrying weight, Bwoy!!! he was like the complete thang, here are the credentials:
~ Neatly kept dreads
~ About 6'2
~ Nice body
~ Tight badonkadonk / junk in his trunk grin (just a lil somethin' to hold on to in times of famine and hunger)
~ Natural grey eyes
~ White teeth
~ Smile that can make you melt
~ Caramel skin ,  Smooth like a babys butt LOL
Shoot,  i can go on and on, Whenever i get home, i'd always be like, what if he knocks on my door one day! but dang!! he was one FOINEEEEEE brother, One month later - he became my Jamican BF,  lol ---- At least dream came tru na, but chooo, mi cyant bodda wid him man, his wahala too much,  sooo unsecured, always checkin' ma phone, and so i took da steppin' and Peace'd out, at least, i fulfilled my fantacy!  grin
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by amebo22: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2009
at dae,
wow just out of curiosity ow did u feel wen he finally feel the day u guys went out, its just funny that the people we want in our fantasy turns out to be the worst jerks,
i guess we all can stop dreams , thks guys for the input
@dj crucifix
that was funny, lol , i can imagine
@ hollysmi
tks for sharing ,
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by platinumnk(f): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
biina:

shocked Hope it wasn't a recent edition

lol this was before his surgeries~~ man he was soooo fine cry
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by dae(f): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2009
amebo22:

at dae,
wow just out of curiosity ow did u feel wen he finally feel the day u guys went out, its just funny that the people we want in our fantasy turns out to be the worst jerks,
i guess we all can stop dreams , thks guys for the input
@dj crucifix
that was funny, lol , i can imagine
@ hollysmi
tks for sharing ,

Shoot, well, i felt on top of tha world, i use am collect star oo, plus he can DRESS!!!! so, i made sure we went to places together, ESp, where naija people dey, LOL, when this one loser who thot he had everything saw me with the jamo guy, the look on his face was just priceless!!!!(damn i wish i took his pic), i dunno if u know jamicans,but dang!! they love party!! i went to many parties wid him and girls were all over him(like ants on sugar) whenever i step away or go piss, but trust ur naija girl, when i get back, d kind eye wey i dey take use look dem, they just had to speak to their legs ASAP. But it was fun, his insecurities led to our breakup, he wanna know everywhere i go, who i talk to, ETC, i'm a grown azz woman, he cant be doing that to me!! it was weird cos i thot it was suppose to be the other way round. Oh well, shyt happens! i just had to peace out man,
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by IFELEKE(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2009
My Childhood Fantasies. . .
It was with Toyin our neighbour's daughter,We grew together and I remembered us having this crazy husband-wife relationship when we were still under 10. People around knew about it and called us couples,We even share foods together.
The Fantasy ended when we decided to take it to the next level by doing what daddies and mummies do in the night wink-My mother nearly had a heart attack when she entered her room and say me lieing flat on Toyin.
We got enough beatings that drove out the fantasies and Toyin was eventually bundled off to the Boarding School.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by dae(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
IFELEKE:

It was with Toyin our neighbour's daughter,We grew together and I remembered us having this crazy husband-wife relationship when we were still under 10. People around knew about it and called us couples,We even share foods together.
The Fantasy ended when we decided to take it to the next level by doing what daddies and mummies do in the night wink-My mother nearly had a heart attack when she entered her room and say me lieing flat on Toyin.
We got enough beatings that drove out the fantasies and Toyin was eventually bundled off to the Boarding School.

hahahah so na from childhood u been stuntin' like ya daddy huh, when she caught you, "what was the situation like" as in, were u just lying ontop of her or u guys were actually , u know, "browsing the internet"LOL and hey,  if you're under 10, i cant help but wonder how u knew it was mummy and daddys thing, i'd only understand if u walked on you parents doing it. So were you guys actually doing it?? damn im gonna feel so uneasy to talk to them even though i am grown up oh, lol , which kind eye dem go dey take use look me? "my pikin don dey hammer since 10yrs of age"?? Ohh lawd! loooool
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by showbobo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2009
IFELEKE:

Cant stop laughing. . . . . You be PIKIN and not a child cheesy grin
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by yme1(f): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2009
@IFELEKE

E don taaaaaaaa wey u begin dey flex nor be small
carry gooooooooooooo nothing do you
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by amebo22: 2:59am On Apr 17, 2009
@ ife , wow that would have been a murderous look i can imagine just crawling on the flooor using my nails to dig, i can stop lafing , tat was really hilarious, tks for sharing.
@dae tks for the update, sori it did not last that long but atleast urs came true, i really wish the best for u sha, and yes i know jamo though not at a close range, like i ve one in school who cant just not stop teasing me about everything lol, tks for sharing

Thank you all for the input, its nice to read about other peoples fantasies
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2009
IFELEKE:

Did you call my name? shocked shocked

Dude, I think I might know you. . . .because this sounds exactly like my childhood story.

Which part of Ekiti are you again?

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EXCEPT FOR THE TAKING IT TO ANOTHE RLEVEL PART OOOOOOOO. I DON'T KNOW THAT ONE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by amebo22: 3:15am On Apr 17, 2009
ehhnnnnnnn Toyin are you sure?lol, i wan die, this looks like its getting better than i tot
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by IFELEKE(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2009
dae:

hahahah so na from childhood u been stuntin' like ya daddy huh, when she caught you, "what was the situation like" as in, were u just lying ontop of her or u guys were actually , u know, "browsing the internet"LOL and hey, if you're under 10, i cant help but wonder how u knew it was mummy and daddys thing, i'd only understand if u walked on you parents doing it. So were you guys actually doing it?? damn im gonna feel so uneasy to talk to them even though i am grown up oh, lol , which kind eye dem go dey take use look me? "my pikin don dey hammer since 10yrs of age"?? Ohh lawd! loooool
Well,I started Early(lol)
Actually,We were naked and I was on top.The Idea actually came from an uncle(Toyin and I caught him doing it with a lady while we were acting father-mother-children play with them as father/mother and Toyin and I as children-After serious questioning,he confessed that it was what daddies and mummies do so we decided to try it out since we were both husband and wife then grin)
We got some beatings and some serious preachings and they bundled my ''darling'' wife to a catholic school. grin

showbobo:

Abi oo grin

y me:

@IFELEKE

Yes my Darling Amiga,that's why I said I will mesmerize you. . . wink tongue grin

amebo22:

@ ife , wow that would have been a murderous look i can imagine just crawling on the flooor using my nails to dig, i can stop lafing , tat was really hilarious, tks for sharing.
Murderous was an Under Statement. . .

*Toyinrayo:

Dude, I think I might know you. . . .because this sounds exactly like my childhood story.

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EXCEPT FOR THE TAKING IT TO ANOTHE RLEVEL PART OOOOOOOO. I DON'T KNOW THAT ONE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Toyin Tomato,
Where have you been hibernating all this while? grin
So you too did the husband wife thingiruski when you were underaged? tongue grin
Efon Alaaye By Default but you aren't the Toyin am talking about( She is now a guidiance and counsellor in a secondary school in Ado Ekiti-
''As for taking it to the next level part'' well, The last time we spoke, I mentioned it and we both laughed it off.WE MIGHT but it's definately not going to be something serious because we ve grown so wide apart.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by IFELEKE(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2009
dae:

hahahah so na from childhood u been stuntin' like ya daddy huh, when she caught you, "what was the situation like" as in, were u just lying ontop of her or u guys were actually , u know, "browsing the internet"LOL and hey,  if you're under 10, i cant help but wonder how u knew it was mummy and daddys thing, i'd only understand if u walked on you parents doing it. So were you guys actually doing it?? damn im gonna feel so uneasy to talk to them even though i am grown up oh, lol , which kind eye dem go dey take use look me? "my pikin don dey hammer since 10yrs of age"?? Ohh lawd! loooool
Well,I started Early(lol)
Actually,We were naked and I was on top.The Idea actually came from an uncle(Toyin and I caught him doing it with a lady while we were acting father-mother-children play with them as father/mother and Toyin and I as children-After serious questioning,he confessed that it was what daddies and mummies do so we decided to try it out since we were both husband and wife then grin)
We got some beatings and some serious preachings and they bundled my ''darling'' wife to a catholic school. grin

showbobo:

Abi oo grin

y me:

@IFELEKE

Yes my Darling Amiga,that's why I said I will mesmerize you. . . wink tongue grin

amebo22:

Murderous was an Under Statement. . .

*Toyinrayo:

Toyin Tomato,
Where have you been hibernating all this while? grin
So you too did the husband wife thingiruski when you were underaged? tongue grin
Efon Alaaye By Default but you aren't the Toyin am talking about( She is now a guidiance and counsellor in a secondary school in Ado Ekiti-
''As for taking it to the next level part'' well, The last time we spoke, I mentioned it and we both laughed it off.WE MIGHT but it's definately not going to be something serious because we ve grown so wide apart.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by amebo22: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ Ifeleke.
you neva know you might see each other and the fireworks would start, Remem we dont choose who we fall in love with.
That must be on good beating since u kind of keep emphasizing on it, Cheers, What would we do without memories, Thanks for the update.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt / Guys, Can You Fight A Guy Because Of A Woman? / Is It Right For A Hot Temper Guy Marry A Hot Tempered Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.