Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Your Fantasies Are Welcomed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fantasies Are Welcomed (1814 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Am I Welcomed Here? / Two Gay Dads, Broke Down In Tears As They Welcomed Their First Child (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2009
IFELEKE:

Toyin Tomato,
Where have you been hibernating all this while? grin
So you too did the husband wife thingiruski when you were underaged? tongue grin
Efon Alaaye By Default but you aren't the Toyin am talking about( She is now a guidiance and counsellor in a secondary school in Ado Ekiti-
''As for taking it to the next level part'' well, The last time we spoke, I mentioned it and we both laughed it off.WE MIGHT but it's definately not going to be something serious because we ve grown so wide apart.

I should be asking you where you've been hiding angry tongue
Anywaz, back in school. . . .and I think diff. time zone wink

I no do any kain husband and wife thing o. lol
It's just this boy that always seems to bother me and steal my food. So ppl used to call us husband and wife.

So I'm not the Toyin? embarassed embarassed I just thought. . . .it would have been . . . .if you were. . . nvm embarassed embarassed cheesy

Eyah, why have you grown wide apart?
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by follypimpi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2009
Well i had a propa crush on our house help back in 9ija who happens to be 17yrs old Ghanian,i was still in primary 6 then i fink i was 10-11yrs old or there about,well we did the mummie and daddy thingy and she authorised me to tke me pants off and suck her breast,which i willingly did like an obidient servant,then my Mum and her friends walked in on us.They woop my black bottom till it was darker than the back of our Pot and took me to church for sum prayers me parents thought i was possessed.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by showbobo(m): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2009
follypimpi:

Well i had a propa crush on our house help back in 9ija who happens to be 17yrs old Ghanian,i was still in primary 6 then i fink i was 10-11yrs old or there about,well we did the mummie and daddy thingy and she authorised me to tke me pants off and suck her breast,which i willingly did like an obidient servant,then my Mum and her friends walked in on us.They woop my black bottom till it was darker than the back of our Pot and took me to church for sum prayers me parents thought i was possessed.
hahaha. . . This is so funny I guess a more severe punishment must have been meted out to your maid then,huh?? grin cheesy
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by IFELEKE(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I should be asking you where you've been hiding angry tongue
Ve been here joggling work with Nairaland and other stuffs. . .

*Toyinrayo:

Anywaz, back in school. . . .and I think diff. time zone wink
Yeah Time Zone but it shouldn't totally keep you off from your brother now wink grin

*Toyinrayo:

I no do any kain husband and wife thing o. lol
It's just this boy that always seems to bother me and steal my food. So ppl used to call us husband and wife.

Are you sure you didnt do the Father Mother Thingiruski?. . .Don't Censor your Reply oo wink grin

*Toyinrayo:

So I'm not the Toyin? embarassed embarassed I just thought. . . .it would have been . . . .if you were. . . nvm embarassed embarassed cheesy

Laughing. . .

*Toyinrayo:

Eyah, why have you grown wide apart?
So wide apart in all facets. . .
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2009
IFELEKE:

Ve been here joggling work with Nairaland and other stuffs. . .
Good morning dear. Caught you today cheesy cheesy
Eyah, sha take e easy wink

IFELEKE:

Yeah Time Zone but it shouldn't totally keep you off from your brother now wink grin
It should o. After I learned that you've been with another toyin?
ah ahn, wetin I fit do but cry in silence cry cry grin

IFELEKE:

Are you sure you didnt do the Father Mother Thingiruski?. . .Don't Censor your Reply oo wink grin
rotflmao. . . .for me to know. . . .for you to persuade me to tell you tongue

hmmm, in all facet. . . .cool wink
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by follypimpi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2009
Well they sent the maid packing.Also i remembered i used to hve a crush on my broda's girl friend when i was 13yrs old,so there was a time she was hvin a convo with my bro and my sis,i just dashed in,grabbed her tits and ran away.Mere thinking bout it now,mkes me wonder and ask myself why i did it?,
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by bijelee(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2009
there was this girl that sat by me then in primary school n we had this play play thing, little touching n that in class, i always taught her then so she never kicked against it, we left skool n i totally lost contact with her not until 12 years after i meant her on fb, she looked like a queen, she had been in london all the while, each time i look at her pictures, my heart melts, seems she has everything a man will desire in a lady, how i wish, but i have a gf, though we now communicate, every bit of it is like we r in the heat of a relationship, she's just too good
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by IFELEKE(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Good morning dear. Caught you today cheesy cheesy
Time Differences Again. . . sad sad

*Toyinrayo:

Eyah, sha take e easy wink
It should o. After I learned that you've been with another toyin?
Laughing. . .That Toyin was my first wife but beatings and early separation automatically divorced us grin grin

*Toyinrayo:

rotflmao. . . .for me to know. . . .for you to persuade me to tell you tongue

And how do I go about Persuading? wink grin wink
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by amebo22: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2009
@folly, tat was hilarious cant just stop lafing, i mean at the first input , lol, am not lafing at you but men just picturing the sight to behold, also ur bum bum was darker than the back of the pot, I was thinking i heard the best of them all. but u got me, tks for sharing and update.

@ife and toyin, this love wantintin, lol, you both crack me up, do we need to ease the tension, tks guys
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by hoeyeadoe: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
I hope this is not drifting off the point.

I really want/wish to marry four men of my choice ( I know them already) living under the same roof with me at the same time. Visiting their bedrooms at my leisure---giving them reasons to be jealous and always tryin to please me,

Having a child at least for each of them and max number of children as 2 for the special one only. Should I mention their names? too many fantacies to discuss, I wish these guys could all agree but they are all too bloody arrogant.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by hoeyeadoe: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
I also want to be able to kiss as many guys as I want but i'm so not allowed to.

When I was in primary school, I had a friend who loved/lusted after me and I didnt know until he tried kissing me one romantic evening, awww, goshhhh.I ruined the moment, but twas aiight at the time. I havnt gotten over that n wish everyday that it cud happen again, I know aw to make it happen but im a bloody loyal gf.
Re: Your Fantasies Are Welcomed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2009
amebo22:

@ife and toyin, this love wantintin, lol, you both crack me up, do we need to ease the tension, tks guys
Dnt mind that one jare.
He likes to dey flirt too much. I've been watching embarassed embarassed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Do This / My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship / God Help Me 4rm Suggar Mumy Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.