Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) (8619 Views)

Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University / Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School / 4 Dead As Cult Groups ‘eiye’ & ‘bucaneer’ Clash In Abeokuta [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by Ruby13: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
May they RIP. Life, education , plans ended just like that
Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by Rapaltar(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2015
nikkiking:
A million ways to die. Keep killin twill help reduce the population of unwanted fools

So there are wanted fools
Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by Pierocash(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2015
LUBBISH! NA Yoluba ppl.Southwest wasting their lives since 100bc.Lest in pieces

1 Like

Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by Ogarj(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
And their Parents think they are studying.
What does it Profit a Youth if He/She goes to School n Joins Cult?
#Shun Cultism
Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by sobastical: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pierocash:
LUBBISH! NA Yoluba ppl.Southwest wasting their lives since 100bc.Lest in pieces

You need a shock therapy to awaken you sense of reasoning.
Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by ademolaayokanmi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
I still wonder why some people will just come to this world and go without leaving an impact. Honestly, the world is full of disoriented people who do not know what they want to do with their lives.

I am trying to figure out what would be the fate of the parents of the victims of this sane less acts; superiority or supremacy of what. I am better than you abi what, over women or money or what. I can really fathom what could be the logical motivation to just die or get killed unceremoniously and like chicken for that matter.

For those who understood the joy of life and what it brings to one as well as leaving behind an indelible marks on the surface of earth when one is leaving makes life worth living and a goal to work for and cherish for the rest of ones life.

Since my secondary schooldays as well as during my undergraduate years, I have always abhorred and absolutely loathed violence that involves shedding of blood and doing bodily harms to the lives of others not to talk of killing, killing another human fellow, for what.

Saying this does not make me a coward or runaway personality. Those who know me, know I am a fighter any day, any time, a tireless combatant but I fight with my voice and brain. I am an battle-ready argumentator and staunch civil interests advocate. I love to fight with my voice rather than engaging in physical combat. That is the last weapon in my combative arsenal and I only use it when attacked.

I went through all these to say that, it is high time our youth turned away from violence and wanton killing of each other in the name of cultism which is fast becoming a normality rather than an aberration among Nigerian youth these days. Gangsterism and hooliganism carries you nowhere but career destruction, untimely death and waste of talents. Live and let's live. Biko. http://ademolaayokanmi..com
Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by ajahexcel(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thats if the youth will hear
Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by lonelydora: 2:06am On Jul 31, 2015
djfabsobis:
Lesson for others...... OYO!!!
Carry am for shoulder....
Them no see pius society enter?
Send the suspect to sambisa....
They should join army...

That's the best thing to do. Send all of them to Sambisa since they are forming boss for shooting gun
Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by daslad(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2015
'My people perish for lack of knowledge.' Of what value is cults to them now?
Hmmm....wasted investments, futile efforts!
Re: Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) by nochildsplay(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
So
Their ears are blocked, no amount of preaching can change these ones.
They are like cockcroaches crawling in a dirty room.
Make them continue to dey die for those with bright future to excel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. / Download A-Z Of Jamb’s Use Of English PDF / Riot At Federal Polytechnic Oko, After Masquerade Kills Two Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.