Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women (38625 Views)

I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by sexibabes: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2009
a lot of women have spiritual husbands and thats why they remain unmarried for a very long time.it takes a lot of deliverance from God to be free from these troubles.People should shed more light on this issue.a lot of women over 30 that still remain unmarried or have failed marriages suffer from this 'OKO ORUN'(spiritual husband problem)
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by tytylayor: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2009
wat is d way out?

how do u divorce dis OKO ORUN
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Rogo: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2009
poster are you a victim then let us pray. our father,
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by tpia: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2009
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by pinkylady1(f): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2009
no body is problem free in this world, and it's possible some women are
having this kind of problem without them knowing about it.

the Bible says we wrestle not with flesh and blood but with principalities and rulers
of this world. one need to be close to God and always pray inoder to
overcome this kind of problems.

let it be known that its only God that can help the women who are
facing this kind of problem

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 190: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2009
na wa o
wahala!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by oluwafemi113(m): 5:53am On Mar 18, 2009
tytylayor:

wat is d way out?

how do u divorce dis OKO ORUN

pray to God
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by sexibabes: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2009
ITS NOT just prayers but DELIVERANCE
mfm 3 day deliverance and total abstainance from men for a while
also you can visit spiritual mediums to intercede for you
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by amstel(f): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2009
sexibabes:

a lot of women have spiritual husbands and thats why they remain unmarried for a very long time.it takes a lot of deliverance from God to be free from these troubles.People should shed more light on this issue.a lot of women over 30 that still remain unmarried or have failed marriages suffer from this 'OKO ORUN'(spiritual husband problem)

they are here again!God help us o!
where did you get that from?
where are you from sef?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Pataki: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2009
I thought ''oko orun'' is when your husband is abroad and the babe is in naija? undecided

As to the topic, you are a product of your thought patterns. What you choose to believe becomes a reality. I do not believe in Spiritual Husbands or Wives as the case may be.

So to whomever believes such, and it rocks their boat, FINE!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by nethacker(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2009
@amstel,
I pray u dont fall a victim of circumstance ok?so be prayerful
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by amstel(f): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2009
nethacker:

@amstel,
I pray u dont fall a victim of circumstance ok?so be prayerful

oh dear,now you'll say if a woman is 40 and childness,she has "omo orun" lol!
I'm sure you still believe in "abiku" and all the other stuff!
when will people like you wake up and realise we are no longer in 2009?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
NA WA OH! Wonders shall never end.

So "BABALAWO" is also visiting nairaland.

Make we no dey deceive ourselves. yes i am an african but the truth is 100% of what ever bad or good that befalls us are what we used our own hands to bring upon ourselves.

Our can you expect a lady that as broken uncountable homes and committed hundres of murder(abortion), or snatch her sister,friend,and even mothers boy friends not to be a victim of the law of carma (what goes around comes around).

Please all these ladies need to do is pray,pray,and pray and above all ask God for forgiveness.

Shikena, NO shakement!!!!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by symbianDON(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2009
na wa o!, maybe it's just my imagination but it appears these oko oruns must be many o because there are so many unmarried women today who are over 30 and i am also wondering if they also come as whites, blacks, asians etc because it is not only here that we have unmarried women who are above 30!
[s]people go just dey talk rubbish wey even dey themselves no understand! help me ask the poster whether e don see oko orun before![/s]
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by CrazyMan(m): 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2009
I think it has to do with ancestral curses. Most girls have been cursed even before they're born. Some have been given out in marriages as babies by their parents due to one problem or the other to dibias aja abalies, oracles, and other occultic traditional groups that forbid physical contact with women. So when the girl in question matures, the said bodies would come in spirit to claim their bride. So automatically the girl becomes spiritually married; even though she might not be aware of it, but with time she would adapt. As for deliverance, it would take the grace of God before you drive away the spirit husband because as far as he's concerned, he's on his right because the girl in question is his properity.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by vivaladiva(f): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2009
does any one know how i can get hold of a handsome spiritual husband, wat a load of ball sucking crap, diabolical nonsense, superstitious cock suckers, if uve got a spiritual husband, my only question is, how do u go about shagging someone spiritually, does having sex in ur dreams count foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2009
What is a spiritual husband?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by CrazyMan(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2009
@Vivaldiva. I might be able to help you. But when your physical boyfriends begins to die one by one under mysterious circumstances, as a result of jealousy on the part of your spirit husband, and everyone begins to look at you like some cursed creature, I won't be available to turn back the hands of time for you. So think twice about your request. @Ebony. You mean you don't know who a spiritual husband is?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by vivaladiva(f): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2009
some pips come here and slag of gays and lesbians but nothing absurd about talking about a spiritual husband
bleeping irony of nairaland
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2009
vivaladiva:

some pips come here and slag of gays and lesbians but nothing absurd about talking about a spiritual husband
bleeping irony of nairaland
cheesy grin cheesy

crazykid:

@Ebony. You mean you don't know who a spiritual husband is?
I wouldn't have asked if I knew what it was wink
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by vivaladiva(f): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2009
@ crazykid such bullshit doesnt exist in my world besides if i want a spiritual husband wat is ur effing beef wiv that, oh u r afraid i might steal ur spiritual husband, trust me i am not a spiritual husband snatcher, thank u but am capable of finding a single handsome spiritual man for my self, pls is there a spiritual dating site because am itching to get acquainted wiv a handsome spiritual man, actually are there any spiritual men on naira land ooooo, me i wld like to meet oooo
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by debosky(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2009
@ tpia

This is not an invention of naija movies, even the 'western' world has definitions for these - incubus and succubus. Do your research into them if you'd like to learn more.

I don't think it is something to be disregarded, but at the same time, not something to be used to explain away character deficiencies and poor decision making.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Sauron1: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2009
debosky:

I don't think it is something to be disregarded, but at the same time, not something to be used to explain away character deficiencies and poor decision making.

Do u really believe in this spiritual husband mumbo jumbo?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by CrazyMan(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2009
@Valvadiva. If you must know, I'm a spiritual man. So if you're hoping to meet one, here I am. @Ebony, a spirit husband is one that have sexual relationships with you in your dreams.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2009
yes spiritual problems do occur and i agree with @Topic on that one.
Even my ex-girlfriend has same issues. This makes her uncomfortable each time we're alone or we talk.
She usually does seem unhappy mostly, even on her birthday dates.
I tried everything i could to please her but to no avail. The more i tried, the more it worsens.
Anyway, that did not lead to our break up rather, why? Because i had true love for her despite.
The reasons for our break-up remains ***RESERVED***
What i am tryina say here is, it can only take God's divine intervention to come off it. Its not the problem of having a man that hits ya, sometimes you feel you wanna wear something nice but something in your mind says NO. You wanna go out and NO comes consistently.
Maybe its not your fault afterall, your spiritual Husband won't permit you to do the things you like except what he wants for you. Don't get me wrong, i know spiritual husbands do care but, they do not realize that we are not in the spirit world. They always become too possessive and wishes everything done their ways.
They care alot but their care and affection hurts humankind that still breathes.
One more thing, frequent dreams about having kids for the opposite sexes or having sex in dreams, just check yourself.
-Chao

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by vivaladiva(f): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2009
crazykid prove it i say prove it, appear in my dream today and lets make sweet  spiritual love and pls no missionary otherwise thunder go fire ur spiritual yansh,, and god bless u if ur spiritual dick small allah ur dead
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 19, 2009
crazykid:

@Ebony, a spirit husband is one that have sexual relationships with you in your dreams.
rotflmao. . . .you people are not serious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hehehehe. . . .and here I was thinking it means having a husband who is a strict christain.

I want fantasies and dreams brought to life
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

hehehehe. . . .and here I was thinking it means having a husband who is a strict christain.

I want fantasies and dreams brought to life

You are wrong there, Spiritual problems do occur and i pray you do not be a victim and no, not all fantasies come alive
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by tope2000(f): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2009
I have heard this shyte b4 but i dont know how far its true undecided
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by spoilt(f): 12:37am On Mar 19, 2009
People still believe in spirit husbands? Choi!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by debosky(m): 12:37am On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Do u really believe in this spiritual husband mumbo jumbo?
I believe there is more to it than meets the eye. From experience, there is definitely some spiritual aspect to problems faced by certain individuals in the areas of marriage and sexuality.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

You are wrong there, Spiritual problems do occur and i pray you do not be a victim and no, not all fantasies come alive
LOL, now knowing what spiritual husband means, all I can do is laugh cheesy cheesy

Are you kidding me? Pp believe such things?

When I said I want dreams brought to life, I meant I want something tangible, touchable, palpable wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.