Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (47310 Views)

Man Who Knelt Down For Kanu Explains Himself (pics) / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by simeonii(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
He has been banned for 3 months. I didn't want to be too harsh, but I can increase it to 1 year if people want me to do that.

Just 1 year Seun....you must be really kind....pls the mod should try and monitor new moniker with the name uniben,cos I'm certain he definitely will always want to get a new moniker with uniben.
#TEAM UNIBEN....EVER CORROSIVE.

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Feraz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
He has been banned for 3 months. I didn't want to be too harsh, but I can increase it to 1 year if people want me to do that.
Please, increase it to a year.

After knowing the face behind the ID, I knew something good will not come out of that guy, he is someone who craves for attention; right from the time the guy stayed in Hall 3, Block B to the night classes he attended back then while I was still in school of which is still evident even here on Nairaland.

As for you Unibenstudent1, you're a big fat COW!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Rajosh(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
ask google.
This guy still never get sense. you're still pompous. It's this foolishness that made you post what you posted. Don't even bother quoting me because I won't see it. I'm unfollowing the thread ASAP
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Lilimax(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
This goes to show that the OP is a jobless fellow spreading lies on the internet.
Only if his ban on Nairaland could be prolonged...embarassed

My alma-mater is too big for this smiley
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry BROS, YOU JUST DEY ALL POST DEY SHOUT UNIBEN STUDENT THIS AND THAT, DON'T YOU HAVE WORK DOING undecided

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS ROOM FROM MISTAKE undecided

SHUT DOWN THAT MOUTH OF YOURS angry
DID HE KILL ANY BODY THAT HE DESERVE THE CONSEQUENCE OF HIS ACTIONS undecided

SOME OF YOUR POST MAKE ME SICK
if you become sick, then find your way to the clinic or hospital.

Point of correction;I don't shout UNIBEN here and there in my post or comments.

UNIBEN came into my post because the incident occurred in the school and the guy is also a student of the school.

You can't comprehend simple sentence. you don't have to kill before you face consequences of your actions. What he did is public assault, so he should face it.

One must always stand to face the consequences of his or her actions. When he posted it here, he was having fun and mocked both of them, now it has backfire, who should face the consequences? He should face it squarely.

If you are sick of my post or comments, just simply ignore them. It's not by force you read them.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lilimax:
This goes to show that the OP is a jobless fellow spreading lies on the internet.
Only if his ban on Nairaland could be prolonged...embarassed

My alma-mater is too big for this smiley

don't mind that silly boy.

It should be extended to 1yr.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Yehman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
With deep regret in my heart, I hereby render my sincere apologies to the lecturer, my classmates and people all over the world whose minds might have been vexed and (or) irritated by my last Post concerning a Uniben Proffessor and his final year student.
www.nairaland.com/2476307/see-how-final-year-student
I must say that there was no point throughout the lecture where anybody was asked to kneel down by the professor,the kneeling down was all part of the sessions where we were all joking and the student knelt down in a playful way. As you could see from the picture, some folks were even laughing in the background, it was just a regular joke section of the lecture. I never knew it would gain this kind of popularity. I really feel stupid right now. Please find a place in your hearts to forgive me.
Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove and obinoscopy please take this to. Frontpage as the whole world needs to know the real details about what transpired.
And Linda ikeji you too who took the previous post and made it quite popular,kindly post this on your blog for better clarification of issues.
Yours sincerely,
Unibenstudent of nairaland.
What about the case you have in court with me and Linda?
i will be the one to sue û this time around. 1-1
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
don't mind that silly boy.

Did the moderator ban him?
I learnt that Seun served him a 3 months ban which is too small to meembarassed
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Lilimax(f): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:

UNIBEN came into my post because the incident occurred in the school and the guy is also a student of the school.

You can't comprehend simple sentence. you don't have to kill before you face consequences of your actions. What he did is public assault, so he should face it.

One must always stand to face the consequences of his or her actions. When he posted it here, he was having fun and mocked both of them, now it has backfire, who should face the consequences? He should face it squarely.

If you are sick of my post or comments, just simply ignore them. It's not by force you read them.

The guy you replied may be the same Unibenstudent in another moniker having
been banned for 3 months smiley

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by somtoto(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
NEVER WILL I FORGIVE U .....
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lilimax:
The guy you replied may be the same Unibenstudent in another moniker having
been banned for 3 months smiley
Are you serious?

The guy once commented on a thread that he is a graduate of physic from same university.

That guy must really be sick.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by engrshakespeare: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
With deep regret in my heart, I hereby render my sincere apologies to the lecturer, my classmates and people all over the world whose minds might have been vexed and (or) irritated by my last Post concerning a Uniben Proffessor and his final year student.
I must say that there was no point throughout the lecture where anybody was asked to kneel down by the professor,the kneeling down was all part of the sessions where we were all joking and the student knelt down in a playful way. As you could see from the picture, some folks were even laughing in the background, it was just a regular joke section of the lecture. I never knew it would gain this kind of popularity. I really feel stupid right now. Please find a place in your hearts to forgive me.
Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove and obinoscopy please take this to. Frontpage as the whole world needs to know the real details about what transpired.
And Linda ikeji you too who took the previous post and made it quite popular,kindly post this on your blog for better clarification of issues.
Yours sincerely,

You dont sound regretful, I hope u regret.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by engrshakespeare: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
hmm
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lilimax:

I learnt that Seun served him a 3 months ban which is too small to meembarassed
The ban should be for 1yr...

Three months is too small for the gravity of what he has done...

This will serve as lesson to other nairalanders who post false information or create false thread just to hit front-page.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:

Please I beg of you, make it one year or even more. He has other iterations of the moniker you banned which are also active anyway so the ban won't really affect him. However that will send a message to the countless others who cook up and are still planning to cook up stories just to make front page.

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
Sir the 3months ban is too small. It should be 1yr considering the gravity of his offense.

He didn't even feel sorry about it.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
When I first saw the earlier post, I knew something is wrong with whosoever must have snaped the shot and posted it online. I knew the person will definitely regret when the information spread abroad, which is happening now. That Op really need orientation.

The way people post certain things online nowadays is really a matter of concern, especially on nairaland. The mindset of making front page has made some people loss sanity. The last time here, someone posted the wedding pictures of a couple just to mock them. Is that not stupidity?

This will make the Op learn sense and put some level of discipline in his head. It will enable him understand that not everything you see must be posted online just for fun and comments.

As an Alumni of UNIBEN, you displayed high level of indiscipline and misconduct by posting your fellow student and lecture's pictures online. You still need to write a formal letter of apology to your lecturer and the student in question. Then also pray this thread hit frontpage,so the apology will go viral.

Be very careful of what you post online next time. Seun doesn't pay anyone whose thread hit frontage.

...neither does he pay anyone who is first to comment
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
koastar:

...neither does he pay anyone who is first to comment
tell them...
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
SimpleVili:
is the same individual walking all over the cyberspace and posting trash about their lecturer not even a sign of respect for an elderly man
all these children of the indomie generation
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by IYANGBALI: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Op you see your life? If I be your school headmaster na go you dey so o
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by chukel(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Yours sincerely,
i will reach out to the Vice Chancellor with this thread and the original one you referenced to ensure you get extended by 1yr in school. this will serve as a deterrent to other social media delinquents. you are almost graduating and this is the character you want to show the world UNIBEN instilled in you.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by DanielPop(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
To find it in your heart to recognize your fault and ask for forgiveness is a sign of nobility. You are forgiven son! But if you try am again!!!!!!

unibenstudent1:
Yours sincerely,
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by DPChuks(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
free2ryhme:

Is your placenta buried in an oil coy?
chisooooooooooos!!!!!!.....hahahahahahahahha guy you wicked ooh. Easy on the dude man grin

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:

You can't comprehend simple sentence. you don't have to kill before you face consequences of your actions. What he did is public assault, so he should face it .

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE DULL.

YOU DON'T THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.

DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS PUBLIC ASSAULT undecided JUST DON'T BRING WORLD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, I KNOW THE GUY IS WRONG FOR MISS INFORMATION BUT DOESN'T REQUIRE ANY PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES OR CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by redsun(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
talktimi:
Foolish unibenstudent1. If those were v your classmates and you were in class that day, how come you didn't know that the scenario was a joke ? Now you're coming to bite us with this çock and búll story. ŤWAT

He could have been blakmailed by the prof to say otherwise. Maybe they found out he posted it and the embarrassment could cost him his education if he fails to disclaim it.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Akkord4gov:
This is the effect of effort to make front page at all cost like it is a ticket to becoming a millionaire.Have read a lot of stories here cooked so as to make front page.It is a pity.You disgraced your school in the name of front page and you are now asking for forgiveness.Your forgiveness is in the hand of other Uniben Students anyway.Wetin concern Eksuites with Unibenites.lol

...and besides,the kneeling down was so real,u didn't have any evidence to making us think otherwise.Those laughing were just making jest of the mumu guy kneeling down
Don't worry,it happens not only in your school,fear of failure can make any students do the unbelievable and to succumb to any embarrassment
bro.... wch course?

eksu on d go!!!
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by justmenoni: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
The way some people post fake and false news on Nairaland cos of Fp is so alarming and also d mods don't even take any step to verify such stories instead they will also just push it to FP failing to understand that alot of people(not only Nigerians) actually read these news and yet some will complain of failed job interviews, visa denials etc imagine you are the Him of a company? Would you wanna take any student from this department/school serious

These days I doubt if nairaland's Fp isn't been runned by young, uneducated and illiterates...

Imagine: tontos cooking soup,dbanj garri,Jennifer style etc etc is Nairaland a blog or forum?

author=Akkord4gov post=36415902]This is the effect of effort to make front page at all cost like it is a ticket to becoming a millionaire.Have read a lot of stories here cooked so as to make front page.It is a pity.You disgraced your school in the name of front page and you are now asking for forgiveness.Your forgiveness is in the hand of other Uniben Students anyway.Wetin concern Eksuites with Unibenites.lol

...and besides,the kneeling down was so real,u didn't have any evidence to making us think otherwise.Those laughing were just making jest of the mumu guy kneeling down
Don't worry,it happens not only in your school,fear of failure can make any students do the unbelievable and to succumb to any embarrassment[/quote]
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Ralphlauren(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:

you should make it one year to make it a serious deterrent for others.

considering the fact that he also had to bring linda ikeji into this and also threatened to sue her. lol.

besides, i miss the nairaland of before when usernames were banned till 2022, 2075. grin grin
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Airoflaw(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
morning bro, but you really fvcked up just know that. You really need prayers www.
deliverance will do
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by natas22: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Airoflaw:

deliverance will do

Afternoon bro, you just nailed it. You upgraded my comment oya barman rojar my guy two bottles of cold orijin there grin
www.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by ChukChinCol(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Una mumu no dey eva finish? If una lyk lie down. Kerosene big Ragolis na 260, u dey talk bull.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Vivly(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
Oh please. I'm not saying you should ban him but take away his posting rights till December 2019 as our Christmas gift.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy / Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.