Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (47316 Views)

Man Who Knelt Down For Kanu Explains Himself (pics) / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Vivly(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
I have commented on this thread earlier on but I decided to again because there is no atom of remorse from your counter-comments to those attacking you. Try to show some element of maturity that you are really sorry for your childish act.

I will urge you to be polite in your comments no matter the gravity of the comments because what you did was very wrong. That can cause you an extra year, if the lecturer is not a godly and nice type. So put yourself together, be humble and be matured in your response.

You stand to loss nothing for being jovial and polite. It will show of a truth, you are really sorry.

... just for a minute, I came across one of your comments few months ago, where you said, you graduated from physic department from same university with a second class upper. so what are you still doing in school? Are you running another degree or what?
That guy is a goat. He needs to demand for the return of his complete fees from his primary school. This is not the first time he's behaving like a goat and it won't be the last either. Only if there was a way to slap him through the phone or donate him for lab experiment.

2 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Vivly:

That guy is a goat. He needs to demand for the return of his complete fees from his primary school. This is not the first time he's behaving like a goat and it won't be the last either. Only if there was a way to slap him through the phone or donate him for lab experiment.
Hahahahahhahah

I can't fit laugh... you just finished the guy.

He is among those seeking for cheap popularity but he cup full today...

Abeg pity the guy, na small pikin dae worry am...
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:
NOW I KNOW YOU ARE DULL.

YOU DON'T THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.

DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS PUBLIC ASSAULT undecided JUST DON'T BRING WORLD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, I KNOW THE GUY IS WRONG FOR MISS INFORMATION BUT DOESN'T REQUIRE ANY PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES OR CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE
You are not different from the same guy.

Birds of same feather...

Try to learn sense...
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Akkord4gov: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
professorbea:
bro.... wch course?

eksu on d go!!!

Oya na,so Eksuites dey nairaland too and we dey really lack behind when schools wey no reach our level dey feel like their head dey dere

Guidance and counselling,2013/2014 set.Now a corper.U?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Akkord4gov: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
justmenoni:
The way some people post fake and false news on Nairaland cos of Fp is so alarming and also d mods don't even take any step to verify such stories instead they will also just push it to FP failing to understand that alot of people(not only Nigerians) actually read these news and yet some will complain of failed job interviews, visa denials etc imagine you are the Him of a company? Would you wanna take any student from this department/school serious

These days I doubt if nairaland's Fp isn't been runned by young, uneducated and illiterates...

Imagine: tontos cooking soup,dbanj garri,Jennifer style etc etc is Nairaland a blog or forum?

author=Akkord4gov post=36415902]This is the effect of effort to make front page at all cost like it is a ticket to becoming a millionaire.Have read a lot of stories here cooked so as to make front page.It is a pity.You disgraced your school in the name of front page and you are now asking for forgiveness.Your forgiveness is in the hand of other Uniben Students anyway.Wetin concern Eksuites with Unibenites.lol

...and besides,the kneeling down was so real,u didn't have any evidence to making us think otherwise.Those laughing were just making jest of the mumu guy kneeling down
Don't worry,it happens not only in your school,fear of failure can make any students do the unbelievable and to succumb to any embarrassment

U have said it all and if care isn't taken,nairaland weill start declining in its credibility and immense fans

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
You are not different from the same guy.
Birds of same feather...
Try to learn sense ...

I THINK THIS PHASE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOU.
WE WISH YOU A SENSE RECOVERY SOON
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
[email][/email]
sonofananimal1:

I THINK THIS PHASE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOU.

WE WISH YOU A SENSE RECOVERY SOON
tongue lipsrsealed
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry BROS, YOU JUST DEY ALL POST DEY SHOUT UNIBEN STUDENT THIS AND THAT, DON'T YOU HAVE WORK DOING undecided

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS ROOM FROM MISTAKE undecided

SHUT DOWN THAT MOUTH OF YOURS angry
DID HE KILL ANY BODY THAT HE DESERVE THE CONSEQUENCE OF HIS ACTIONS undecided

SOME OF YOUR POST MAKE ME SICK
Yes, there is room for mistake, but, when you make mistake, you accept insults, blames, become humble and show truly u are remorseful.

The op wasn't that remorseful.

2 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by stevnwigw: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
lol
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by 2mNaira: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
[email][/email] tongue lipsrsealed

Why cant people sense what is going on.The account in the op's last post is true, but right now he is under pressure to denounce it.He may not want to admit it but a lot is now at stake for him now. The prrvious post's acct is.true, this one is false.

But op. the mistake u made was mentiong d name of f school.Next time just say a university in Nigeria.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by 2mNaira: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
He has been banned for 3 months. I didn't want to be too harsh, but I can increase it to 1 year if people want me to do that.

Take it or leave it. He told d truth in that post.U are just joing d proff. to victimize him. It was an abuse of power for d proff. to ask him to kneel down.Becuse i graduatef from a Nigerian university I know lectures often abuse the power they have. That was clearly wrong use of power.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
missbronze:
Yes, there is room for mistake, but, when you make mistake, you accept insults, blames, become humble and show truly u are remorseful.

The op wasn't that remorseful .

YEAH, I READ HIS MOVEMENT, HE WAS TRYING TO DEFEND ITSELF BUT IN A WRONG WAY.

BUT THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE ANY INSULT TO THE EXTREME.

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
He lacks common sense...When one lack it, such person behaves like the lower class animals.

The Op is not different.
mnairaland:

Why cant people sense what is going on.The account in the op's last post is true, but right now he is under pressure to denounce it.He may not want to admit it but a lot is now at stake for him now. The prrvious post's acct is.true, this one is false.

But op. the mistake u made was mentiong d name of f school.Next time just say a university in Nigeria.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by remsonik(f): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
This guy once confessed to having 7 monikers. Maybe it has grown to 20.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:

YEAH, I READ HIS MOVEMENT, HE WAS TRYING TO DEFEND ITSELF BUT IN A WRONG WAY.

BUT THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE ANY INSULT TO THE EXTREME.
You are the same person. You are the Op with another moniker spanning through the thread to form who is defending the Op.

Seun please ban this guy. He is the same silly unibenstudent without sense.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Meritl: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
You guys were playing in thee class? That's even a ridiculous statement.
Anyway, a guy was asked to kneel down by the same Prof when I was in my finals ( 2010). So its not a new thing.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
mnairaland:
Take it or leave it. He told d truth in that post.U are just joing d proff. to victimize him. It was an abuse of power for d proff. to ask him to kneel down.Becuse i graduatef from a Nigerian university I know lectures often abuse the power they have. That was clearly wrong use of power.
If he told the truth, that means he is lying to us currently. This is against the rules.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
You are the same person. You are the Op with another moniker spanning through the thread to form who is defending the Op.

Seun please ban this guy. He is the same silly unibenstudent without sense .
I CAN SEE YOU LOST ALL HOPE OF REASONING undecided

DID YOU CHECK THE DATE OF MY MONIKER?

I AM DEFENDING THE OP BASE ON YOUR STILLY COMMENT AND THE LIKES OF YOU PEOPLE, NOT WHAT HE HAS DONE,

WHAT MANNER OF INSULT YOU PEOPLE ARE GIVING HIM JUST BECAUSE HE CAME TO APOLOGIZE angry

WHAT IF HE DOESN'T OPEN THIS TREAD AT ALL, WILL YOU FIND OUT THE TRUTH??

THINK MR MAN!!!

LEARN HOW TO REASON LIKE A HUMAN BEING!!

WE ARE NOT ABOVE MISTAKE angry

YOU GOD FORSAKING GUY angry
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by jcbillion(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
9ja bloggers be like

3 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
If he told the truth, that means he is lying to us currently. This is against the rules.
OGA seun pls come and see o, i created a new acct dis evening, i log out bt someone created two topics with my account, i swear i did nt create those thread, pls sir what can i do?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Seun(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
OGA seun pls come and see o, i created a new acct dis evening, i log out bt someone created two topics with my account, i swear i did nt create those thread, pls sir what can i do?
report to supermods and change your password

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
report to supermods and change your password
ok thank u sir, pls delete d threads.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by FincoApps(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
How is it their fault. Mehn, it's a forum and not CNN
Claroo:

U can even increase it to 11 years sef

I also blame d MOD/SuperMod dat moved such thread to d Frontpage without verification.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
e b lyk say dm dn threaten u fr sch mk u chng d topic. u try gann
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by FincoApps(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why not let things happen naturally? Why do you want to carry unnecessary load on your head ?
chukel:
i will reach out to the Vice Chancellor with this thread and the original one you referenced to ensure you get extended by 1yr in school. this will serve as a deterrent to other social media delinquents. you are almost graduating and this is the character you want to show the world UNIBEN instilled in you.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by FincoApps(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Considering the Typos you have been making, similar to the OP's, I suspect you might just be the same person undecided
sonofananimal1:

I AM DEFENDING THE OP BASE ON YOUR STILLY COMMENT AND THE LIKES OF YOU PEOPLE, NOT WHAT HE HAS DONE,

WHAT MANNER OF INSULT YOU PEOPLE ARE GIVING HIM JUST BECAUSE HE CAME TO APOLOGIZE angry

THINK MR MAN!!!

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
FincoApps:
Considering the Typos you have been making, similar to the OP's, I suspect you might just be the same person undecided

OK!! I AM THE OP undecided

ARE YOU HAPPY!!!!

THIS IS HOW INNOCENT PEOPLE DO END UP IN JAIL.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Godwin10(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
With deep regret in my heart, I hereby render my sincere apologies to the lecturer, my classmates and people all over the world whose minds might have been vexed and (or) irritated by my last Post concerning a Uniben Proffessor and his final year student.
And Linda ikeji you too who took the previous post and made it quite popular,kindly post this on your blog for better clarification of issues.
Yours sincerely,
Unibenstudent of nairaland.

Dude, you messed up big time, playing with someone's career... Am glad you clarified this mess you created, next time drop all details and stop trying to be the comedy king of nairaland. Seun doesn't pay comedians... undecided
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:

THINK MR MAN!!!

you are a bastards. A doll is far better than you...

Coming here to defend that silly childish boy without caution. Now you know we are not about mistake. That is not a mistake but stupidity and foolishness.

He deserves all the insult because those that don't think and reason before doing things are like animals living in the forest. Both of you are the same.

This will serve as lesson to him to stop seeking cheap popularity....

Wait for a minute; if you are not the OP, why are you spanning the thread just to defend him? Are you that jobless?

Quote me again I will know you were born by mistake and you will keep making costly mistake in life until you turn a new leaf.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
you are a bastards. A doll is far better that you...

Coming here to defend that silly childish boy without caution. Now you know we are not about mistake. That is not a mistake but stupidity and foolishness.

He deserves all the insult because those that don't think and reason before doing things are like animals living in the forest. Both of you are the same.

This will serve as lesson to him to stop seeking cheap popularity....

Wait for a minute; if you are not the OP, why are you spanning the thread just to defend him? Are you that jobless?

Quote me again I will know you were born by mistake and you will keep making costly mistake in life until you turn a new leaf.
grin grin GOOD GOOD,

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!

I WAS JUST LIKE YOU WHEN I HAVE NO JOB

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by kelzgie44: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Akkord4gov:
This is the effect of effort to make front page at all cost like it is a ticket to becoming a millionaire.Have read a lot of stories here cooked so as to make front page.It is a pity.You disgraced your school in the name of front page and you are now asking for forgiveness.Your forgiveness is in the hand of other Uniben Students anyway.Wetin concern Eksuites with Unibenites.lol

...and besides,the kneeling down was so real,u didn't have any evidence to making us think otherwise.Those laughing were just making jest of the mumu guy kneeling down
Don't worry,it happens not only in your school,fear of failure can make any students do the unbelievable and to succumb to any embarrassment
,.........Lol..cool comment....Bush don't b so fixed on ur tots...kud av bin a class joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.