Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (47309 Views)

Man Who Knelt Down For Kanu Explains Himself (pics) / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Godwin10(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
He has been banned for 3 months. I didn't want to be too harsh, but I can increase it to 1 year if people want me to do that.
God bless you.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by kelzgie44: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
With deep regret in my heart, I hereby render my sincere apologies to the lecturer, my classmates and people all over the world whose minds might have been vexed and (or) irritated by my last Post concerning a Uniben Proffessor and his final year student.
www.nairaland.com/2476307/see-how-final-year-student
I must say that there was no point throughout the lecture where anybody was asked to kneel down by the professor,the kneeling down was all part of the sessions where we were all joking and the student knelt down in a playful way. As you could see from the picture, some folks were even laughing in the background, it was just a regular joke section of the lecture. I never knew it would gain this kind of popularity. I really feel stupid right now. Please find a place in your hearts to forgive me.
Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove and obinoscopy please take this to. Frontpage as the whole world needs to know the real details about what transpired.
And Linda ikeji you too who took the previous post and made it quite popular,kindly post this on your blog for better clarification of issues.
Yours sincerely,
Unibenstudent of nairaland.
.....cve500L...u dun cast bsyd abi....i go show your class tomaro....
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by quiethollu(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Unilorin is not an exception of such madness...

Wat madness Are u talking about
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by sparkleboy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
He has been banned for 3 months. I didn't want to be too harsh, but I can increase it to 1 year if people want me to do that.
Nice one and please ban all his alternate monikers
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Oya na,so Eksuites dey nairaland too and we dey really lack behind when schools wey no reach our level dey feel like their head dey dere

Guidance and counselling,2013/2014 set.Now a corper.U?
op! bro... i gbadun EKSU like....... p/sc
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by FincoApps(m): 5:12am On Jul 31, 2015
lol pele
sonofananimal1:

OK!! I AM THE OP undecided

ARE YOU HAPPY!!!!

THIS IS HOW INNOCENT PEOPLE DO END UP IN JAIL.

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by opedaydydx9(m): 5:35am On Jul 31, 2015
unibenstudent1:
With deep regret in my heart, I hereby render my sincere apologies to the lecturer, my classmates and people all over the world whose minds might have been vexed and (or) irritated by my last Post concerning a Uniben Proffessor and his final year student.
I must say that there was no point throughout the lecture where anybody was asked to kneel down by the professor,the kneeling down was all part of the sessions where we were all joking and the student knelt down in a playful way. As you could see from the picture, some folks were even laughing in the background, it was just a regular joke section of the lecture. I never knew it would gain this kind of popularity. I really feel stupid right now. Please find a place in your hearts to forgive me.
Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove and obinoscopy please take this to. Frontpage as the whole world needs to know the real details about what transpired.
And Linda ikeji you too who took the previous post and made it quite popular,kindly post this on your blog for better clarification of issues.
Yours sincerely,
you might not make it with ur certificate,.... U deserve the worst things in life!!!
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by 2mNaira: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Seun:
If he told the truth, that means he is lying to us currently. This is against the rules.

From that viewpoint, the ban is justified then.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by femi4: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
unibenstudent1:
please take this to. Frontpage as the whole world needs to know the real details about what transpired.
Yours sincerely,
You will never graduate
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Firevinci(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
natas22:
Someone with huge muscles should blow the op for me
www.
IN HULK'S VOICE: I'm here. Take the Hulk smash
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by FincoApps(m): 4:29am On Aug 01, 2015
I must confess, some of you guys are over reacting. Please let me get it, did he kill anyone ?

*You will never graduate ?
*You don't deserve anything goood ??
*You won't get a cert

Seeing these kind of messages, I'm beginning to wonder if there's something else I don't know of ?

2 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by chukel(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2015
FincoApps:
I must confess, some of you guys are over reacting. Please let me get it, did he kill anyone ?

*You won't get a cert

Seeing these kind of messages, I'm beginning to wonder if there's something else I don't know of ?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by chukel(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2015
FincoApps:

*You won't get a cert

that boy exhibited crass stupidity. Didn't u notice the professor's face was showing. Do u kn how many blogs and sites have the news of the professor punishing a final year student with the picture displayed? The question is, how many blogs have this rebuttal. So far only nairaland. He has tarnished the reputation of that professor and his school. He has defamed the man's integrity. This man has family too. If u don't see it this way, then u r of the same class with him. If he had sensored the face of the prof, I don't think it would have escalated this way. He also showed the face of his fellow student on social media. Has he ever shown his? There is no semblance of common sense in the act of this final year student. We have seen videos exposing sexual escapades of randy lecturers with students. Has anyone condemned such posters? No, cos the exposed are guilty. But this case, the prof was not guilty of what this chap alleged he did.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 02, 2015
kai! sad
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Suzie0(f): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
unibenstudent1:
Hi! please can i ask you some important questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy / Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.