Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,466 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. (51393 Views)

Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage / Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by midolian(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Ama80:
fine.we r derailin ds thread.@op pls look inward fr solution.self assesment will help
To me, the answer is simple. Its either the OP's wife doesn't get the kinda satisfaction she expects from her husband OR she z cheating, and the man servicing her outside is doing far beta.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by tupem: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2015
topmost of a woman's need is security! if she isnt secured there is little she can do unless she seriously puts her heart to it! is the family's finance ok?! a woman fretting where school fees will come from watching her children starve and being scared the landlord will soon com knocking is unlikely to be turned on by a sexual gesture no matter how romantic such gesture is!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by julietchic(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Yehman:
HBD.LLNP
who told u that it's my birthday?
Happy birthday to me.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by ksbusari(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
MarieSucre:
absolute total rubbish!
u r wack
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
dramenda:
High mileage things

WICKED!!!
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
jarkbauer:
About 6 months ago my wife started refusing sex. In the last 6months we have had sex only 4 times. I asked her why and she told me her libido is dead. She doesn't feel like having sex. I am at loss. Any woman with this kind of problem. To help her, I asked if she has any fantasy we could fulfill just to spice our sex life and she told me she doesn't have any sexual fantasy.she hardly think about sex. That's why ask in another thread if women usually have sexual fantasy. We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids.

You have been married for 2 yrs (24mths) and except if there are twins, you both agreed to rush your kids or you had one of them before marriage, your wife was pregnant for 18mths out of 24mths. Hormones messed up with her body for 18mths and I am sure 6mths is not enough to normalize them.

That might be her body's way of making her rest or her body is reacting to the fear of getting pregnant again.

If she is working, she will be caring for two under two babies and you in addition to her job.

Start from getting a help/nanny if you don't have one yet or invest in household machines and ensure you are hands on at home.

Then discuss with her after doing the above on progress reports.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by sellYourCar: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
OK sad.....but what about her Molecules
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
two years of marriage with two kids... na wa ooo grin
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Yehman(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
julietchic:

who told u that it's my birthday?

Happy birthday to me.
Keep my cake for me joor. How do I get it?
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Ama80(f): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
To me, the answer is simple. Its either the OP's wife doesn't get the kinda satisfaction she expects from her husband OR she z cheating, and the man servicing her outside is doing far beta.
chauvinist speaking.it's always d woman.don't let me drop a bombshell.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by midolian(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ama80:
chauvinist speaking.it's always d woman.don't let me drop a bombshell.
Going by the story, who do we blame here? grin grin

I even stated that mayb the man is not doing well enough. And that probably is the reason why errm errm...

Buh I know for sure that the wife is having an extra-marital affair grin grin
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by jabojafa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
dovelike:
Uh oh. Now that's not nice. Just two years? Well I Expect You guys to still be tearing each others clothes off. At least thats what I pray for. Maybe try watching por...n together then give her a little space.
hmmmm..... U want ur clothes to turn abi? U must rili b hungry for dt tin
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Ama80(f): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
Going by the story, who do we blame here? grin grin

I even stated that mayb the man is not doing well enough. And that probably is the reason why errm errm...

Buh I know for sure that the wife is having an extra-marital affair grin grin
are u saying her libido may be alive outside d home but dead inside.hmmmm.na u talk am ooo mak u know break d Op's home wt Ds accusation.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Bolosiye: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
What it means is dat ur wife needs a break. Just leave her alone 4 a while, and it will resucitate with time. But u self u too do, 2 kids in 2 years? na wa 4 u ooo!
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by midolian(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ama80:
are u saying her libido may be alive outside d home but dead inside.hmmmm.na u talk am ooo mak u know break d Op's home wt Ds accusation.
that's exactly wat ayam saying. E no easy for libido to die like that na. grin

I wld suggest the op begins to monitor the wife's movement henceforth. Something is obviously wrong
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by fireforfire: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
jarkbauer:
About 6 months ago my wife started refusing sex. In the last 6months we have had sex only 4 times. I asked her why and she told me her libido is dead. She doesn't feel like having sex. I am at loss. Any woman with this kind of problem. To help her, I asked if she has any fantasy we could fulfill just to spice our sex life and she told me she doesn't have any sexual fantasy.she hardly think about sex. That's why ask in another thread if women usually have sexual fantasy. We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids.

only 2 yrs and her libido is alreqdy dead
hmmm.... are u thinkin what im thinkin?
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by fireforfire: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Brandnew2:
She can introduce her friend if you find it hard to get some yourself.

ur just everywhere dishing out yeye advise.
winsh one u dey na
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by awesomesossy(f): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
I smell menopause oooo....she is xperiencing low libido because of d hormonal changes ...think u both should go for family planning....they also counsel couples on things like this.... some hormonal therapy would do d magic
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by sukkot: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
darlenese:
No woman will make this kinda decision if she was enjoying it , oga are u sure u are doing the right thing? , there's difference between having sex and making love o.

Please beg her to tell u the truth and u will be amazed
so you sayin he aint hittin em corners like he spposed to grin
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by free37: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by sage2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
You have been married for 2 years, you have 2 kids and you have only had sex 4 times in the last 6 months. Hmmm. Okay, I will be asking you a couple of questions.

1, How old are your first and second child?
2, After how many months of marriage did your wife gave birth to your first child?

Thank you.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Handsomeorobo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
I
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by doubleexplorer: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
She's cheating on you!
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by josite: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
dont worry yourself ,she is just telling u to go and get your sex elsewhere.guess she already has a satisfier and doesnt need u again.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Handsomeorobo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have always said it for those who care to listen.
Please, check if your wife was circumcised. Especially those from the East.
Once a woman is circumcised, sex is not part of her life, mostly they just lie there emotionless.
You need to check that out, then you can understand how to start seeking help.

I feel you bro. Pelé.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
tjskii:

I wonder at the breed of men we have now, taking ur wife out on a date and appreciating her is too much work now...na wa oo, when you were wooing her, did you not do all the things I suggested and more, but now that shez a wife and has gone thru agonising labor more than once to bring your kids to the world, it is now "those things are fairytales" "watching too many movies"

I have been where the ops wife has been, especially after I had my 3rd kid, and the suggestions I made are what helped me back along the path of finding lovemaking pleasurable once more
Your own case is very different from tha OP's, the guy categorically stated that He's tried to lure her into some serious converse that could give birth to possible solutions. You see, that woman is hell bent in her resolve not to have sex wt this dude, she said her libido is DEAD! Don't you get?.... Who knows, she might be getting all she wants from somewhere else cos I can't still get myself to understand how a woman will be sleeping on the same bed wt a man for a period that long without any form of intimacy.... Its so unimaginable.
Back to your challenge at men of this age;
We both know things will not remain as it was before marriage. It's nat jes possible! Unless you're married to a lazy man....That's why there are two different words for the different phases; one courtship, the other marriage. Infact men of this age I can proudly say are more romantic than men of the yesteryears who majorly adopt polygamy and who would have to share the affection and attention among wives. I don't know how those wives manange to keep up their libido.... Women of those age on the average give birth to on the average 6kids, my granny is my witness....Its just that women of this age are so unsatiable and expect too much than we can offer. You guys I restate should stop comparing us with our white counterparts. Their society's design and make up, the norms, the laws, the traditions and the values are not the same!
On a broader note however, I feel our neurotic society where everybody is restless, anxious, stressed and tensed up, where familial ties have been cut short, where materialism have been taken to mean love and where family friends don't meet up and drink up in cafes on weekends and talk into the night but will rather group chat on whatsapp needs to be revisited, reviewed and redesigned. The time now is all work and pseudo-play if at all we relapse.
So, don't blame men, blame us all.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
bukatyne:

You have been married for 2 yrs (24mths) and except if there are twins, you both agreed to rush your kids or you had one of them before marriage, your wife was pregnant for 18mths out of 24mths. Hormones messed up with her body for 18mths and I am sure 6mths is not enough to normalize them.

That might be her body's way of making her rest or her body is reacting to the fear of getting pregnant again.

If she is working, she will be caring for two under two babies and you in addition to her job.

Start from getting a help/nanny if you don't have one yet or invest in household machines and ensure you are hands on at home.

Then discuss with her after doing the above on progress reports.
Nanny kor, Ronaldo ni!, polygamy is the corekt answer. Don't you see this guy is sex starved? Do you know how it feels to be sex starved, do you know its effect on productivity? If yes, I know you will agree wt me that If this guy goes for another wife it will be near impossible for them to fall into hormonal turmoil at the same time. So that when one is recuperating, the other will be available for proper servicing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by segefx(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
If a lady posted this you guys would be like: are you so fat now after two kids, do you still dress well, are u still presentable bla bla bla. How come no one has asked this dude whether he now has pot belly, whether he keeps his armpits clean, if he wears clean boxers and whether he brushes his teeth/tongue well. Ask him o or I go vex for una now!

Lol very funny

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by darlenese(f): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
so you sayin he aint hittin em corners like he spposed to grin

Yeah u got it wink
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by LastProphet: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
jarkbauer:

She has gotten used to u, why is this difficult for black people to understand? That is what makes marriage difficult nah? And besides u might not even look attractive anymore with your pot belly and all. Separate for a while period! Suggest different bedroom or go more on trips. Don't ever ever bring up issue of sex again until she does, get a sidekick outside if u can't hold it and remain a good husband. If u go to any pastor or elder for advise then u would have just started chopping your nyash
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by ladygudhead(f): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
If a lady posted this you guys would be like: are you so fat now after two kids, do you still dress well, are u still presentable bla bla bla. How come no one has asked this dude whether he now has pot belly, whether he keeps his armpits clean, if he wears clean boxers and whether he brushes his teeth/tongue well. Ask him o or I go vex for una now!

don't mind dem jare!
100likes for u sister!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / Can A Baby Of 2 Months old Take Pap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.