Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria (90502 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting For HORECA Manager / Job Opportunity At Guinness Nigeria Plc, January 2017 / (New)entry-level Sales Executives Vacancy At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by deturla: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2015
philfrey08:
What do they expect from these scenarios now?

Congratulations to the angels they need!!!

Hilarious grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
deturla:

Hilarious grin
My broda.... what do u Xpect ooo!!!! grin grin
When one has been getting too much "reg***" mails... whenever one sees "unfortunately "..... na vex oo

Self employment tins ooo cool cool
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
deturla:

Hilarious grin
My broda.... what do u Xpect ooo!!!!
When one has been getting too much "reg***" mails... whenever one sees "unfortunately "..... na vex oo

Self employment tins ooo
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
philfrey08:

My broda.... what do u Xpect ooo!!!! grin grin

Self employment tins ooo cool cool
u mean High on Regret mails
lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
geobukky:

Lol.... i no mention am oooo cool

Anyways, God's time is the best grin grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ednut1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
geobukky:

as i open mails during recruitment. once d intro no sweet my eyes jst look for d word 'regret'. dey will be like we wish u d best . am like really na him u no gimme job mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
ednut1:
as i open mails during recruitment. once d intro no sweet my eyes jst look for d word 'regret'. dey will be like we wish u d best . am like really na him u no gimme job mtcheeew
grin cheesy grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
ednut1:
Lol... Dy will package the mail jes like putting garri inside cooler for person ...
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by CHM11: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
geobukky:

Lol... Dy will package the mail jes like putting garri inside cooler for person ...
More like garri and sugar take away!!!!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
CHM11:

More like garri and sugar take away!!!!
whoever qualified shud let us knw...hw well he did in d behavioural test
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by SerPounce(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
chayomastic:
whoever qualified shud let us knw...hw well he did in d behavioural test

Got this after concluding the tests:

Thank you. You will shortly receive a feedback report that will outline how you did in these assessments and help you get to know yourself a bit better!

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the online assessment and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Diageo

Don't know if that counts as qualification or otherwise at this point. Did everyone else get this?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
SerPounce:

Thank you. You will shortly receive a feedback report that will outline how you did in these assessments and help you get to know yourself a bit better!

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the online assessment and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Diageo

Don't know if that counts as qualification or otherwise at this point. Did everyone else get this?
Check your mail and relate to us the feedback...
grin grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
geobukky:

Tell us... what has been your experience with regret mails? cheesy
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
philfrey08:

Tell us... what has been your experience with regret mails? cheesy
Nt much really... I jes joined d race, I tink it's jes KPMG & accessbank*in dis case my regret came from application* .. Incase of others, dy no gree send regret... I jes assume wen e dn tey.. In case of KPMG dy will say.... Ur recruitment blah blah blah has come to an end grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by SerPounce(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
philfrey08:

Check your mail and relate to us the feedback...
grin grin

Got the mail below. Attached to it was my assessment feedback. Is that their nice way of telling guys to keep searching? smiley

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed, and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.

This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

Unfortunately we cannot give any further individual feedback at this stage. We do however hope this feedback will help you in the future either in this process or in other job applications.

Kind Regards,

Diageo
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
geobukky:

Nt much really... I jes joined d race, I tink it's jes KPMG & accessbank*in dis case my regret came from application* .. Incase of others, dy no gree send regret... I jes assume wen e dn tey.. In case of KPMG dy will say.... Ur recruitment blah blah blah has come to an end grin
Some of these people can be so polite when relaying to you such thinking you might be crying at that moment.

Who cares about reading the long essay. I always look out for the keywords. That's all i need
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
SerPounce:

Got the mail below. Attached to it was my assessment feedback. Is that their nice way of telling guys to keep searching? smiley

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed, and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.

This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

Unfortunately we cannot give any further individual feedback at this stage. We do however hope this feedback will help you in the future either in this process or in other job applications.

Kind Regards,

Diageo
Same
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by eipreel(f): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
SerPounce:

No it's not...this is vvvvv

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by abdulslutsky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
deturla:

Hilarious grin
Hahaha, funny. Angels indeed
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by SerPounce(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
eipreel:

Guess one will have to watch out for what comes next.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by CHM11: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
eipreel:
Exactly that's a straight up regret.
The below seems like you are still under consideration.

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by CHM11: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
eipreel:

Exactly that's a straight up regret.

The below seems like you are still under consideration.

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
SerPounce:

Diageo

dts a positive feedback
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Valentinooo: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
.:

Kind Regards,

Diageo
I got this mail too. this is the auto mail they are sending to everybody after completing the behavioral questions. I think they will use it later for selecting their choice of applicant though.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by tinaupsky: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello Guyz,

I got the mail below from Diageo after answering some questions which will determine whether or not I qualify for the next stage in the process:

Thank you, Tina Hosni , for expressing interest in our organization.

We have successfully received your submission.

A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is: 8988666

Thank you.

* Please do not reply to this e-mail.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by matilda02(f): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
tinaupsky:
Hello Guyz,

I got the mail below from Diageo after answering some questions which will determine whether or not I qualify for the next stage in the process:

A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is: 8988666

Thank you.

u got dis mail after d first mail containin ur feedback?...or u were asked anoda set of questions?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by tinaupsky: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
The first day I applied, it took them almost 3 days to send me a mail containing a link that took me to a portal where I was asked a few questions about my qualification, NYSC and so on. After submitting my answers online, I didnt get any OQP or online assessment, not even a personality test but only to see this:

Thank you.

I didnt get any OQP or online assessment. Not even a personality test. Please what does it mean? Does it mean I do not deserve the online assessment or I overqualified for the position, or I have been selected successfully or otherwise? Pls reply house!
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin in deturla's voice "Hilarious "
This application jus dey confuse person!
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by deturla: 5:22am On Aug 04, 2015
tinaupsky:
The first day I applied, it took them almost 3 days to send me a mail containing a link that took me to a portal where I was asked a few questions about my qualification, NYSC and so on. After submitting my answers online, I didnt get any OQP or online assessment, not even a personality test but only to see this:

Thank you.

I didnt get any OQP or online assessment. Not even a personality test. Please what does it mean? Does it mean I do not deserve the online assessment or I overqualified for the position, or I have been selected successfully or otherwise? Pls reply house!

What did yu apply for?. That is what's keey!
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by tinaupsky: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2015
I applied for Graduate Sales and what I got was that! no assessment or whatsoever! Just that positive mail. Am just smiling and pondering...
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
tinaupsky:

Thank you.

Same here. Finally, I am not alone.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by anopworld(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
anyone with valid insight on the test format sud tell the house nah.... GMAT or SHL format?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.