Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS (35194 Views)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by jamace(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
What is in a name? : Liar Mohammed.

APC's lying robot is Liar Mohammed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2490696/photo-evidence-showing-dg-sss#36439284

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Chiaka(f): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2015
APC ! SHAME!!
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by hamzeiy: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol didn't want 2 comment since buh dude take a chill pill and be matured, u ve bin throwing insults since, u could pass ur opinion witout insult and remember opinion is an ass-hole, everybody is entitled to one...

Takia
hmmm.....u actually started it...i do understnd d fact that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...but u did started the insults by calling your fellow man a goat...
anyway sorry for that..i do not intend been insultive
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by sparkleRed(f): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2015
hamzeiy:

hmmm.....u actually started it...i do understnd d fact that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...but u did started the insults by calling your fellow man a goat...
anyway sorry for that..i do not intend been insultive

Lol u re mistaken, I didn't call anyone a goat
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2015
My only pain is seeing youths supporting the evil in APC...smh

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by destiny25(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
APC seems to be worst that PDP if you have to compare objectively...

Sources from the DSS claimed that ordinarily, Daura is not qualified to lead the service even when he was still in active service, not to talk of at retirement.

With APC in power, NIGERIA dey reverse gear......

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eeser:
Make them keep reacting. Buhari will keep his man.
As for me, I don't care If he swears allegiance to the devil. He should just do his job.
The wailing wailers will have ideas.
PS;
INTROVERT no go kill me today. See how she don block my FTC chance.

Only a drop of common sense would have changed your life for the better, but instead you lack a reasonable amount of it...receive common sense in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). / Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.