Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS (35189 Views)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by M4gunners: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
shut up bloodykiller! Go to court if you have problem with the appointment of Lawal Daura as the DG of DSS. There's no use wailing on the internet to protest his appointment. Go to the damn court and file your case!!
You should be ashame of yourself!Don't you think it's time to remove monkey hand from soup because it looks like human hand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Its funny how people are so determined, so focused on ensuring this administration doesn't work. Are Nigerian's this stone hearted? Are we going to say Jonathan was not a thief and those who worked under him-professional thieves? I just don't understand this country at all.

Its funny how people are so determined, so focused on ensuring this administration doesn't work. Are Nigerian's this stone hearted? Are we going to say Jonathan was not a thief and those who worked under him-professional thieves? I just don't understand this country at all.

[b]Meanwhile...........

Join fiverr today and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day.

Get the [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/fej1rdvx30dp9zm/The%20Complete%20Free%20Fiverr%20Training%20Guide.pdf?dl=0]free fiverr training ebook[/url] i have created to help newbie's learn all there is to fiverr and making money from fiverr for free. I am passionate about helping people Develop specialized in-demand skills sought by businesses online and offline and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected. To know more visit our web address at brilliantlightsmedia[/b]
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by timota(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

will you say this if it's Gej?
for Christ sake and for our conscience sake let's for once call a spade a spade with bias mind remember this is supposed to be an independent body.
your hypocrisy is just damn stinking it's better to keep mute if you don't know anything to say rather saying trash. angry
was the former Dg DSS independent?
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Cannonleo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
duni04:
That picture at the head of the thread is a bloody fake picture! The picture was taken when prominent retired generals and former security personnel of northern extraction paid a courtsey visit on the then APC Presidential Candidate, Mohamodu Buhari. Whoever believes Dambazzau was a member of the APC security team is a serious dunce!
It is very stup-id and disingenuous of anyone to think the APC will constitute a security team made up of Purely northern retired generals. It is even more ridiculous to think those very prominent Retired generals and security personnel will agree to be part of a fictitious directorate of security. The PDP is really working overtime in spreading misinformation.
did you just say Dambazzau was not on the APC security team.
Kai seee resusitated lie ohhhh, my man just take it easy, it is an open secret grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Berrymoss(f): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

will you say this if it's Gej?
for Christ sake and for our conscience sake let's for once call a spade a spade with bias mind remember this is supposed to be an independent body.
your hypocrisy is just damn stinking it's better to keep mute if you don't know anything to say rather saying trash. angry
U said my mind. Dnt mind the dullardeen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by crystalzoe: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
adamskutty:
shaaaaaarap there, chief wailing wailer of taniods. grin grin I am surprised you still have steam left, pdp never sack u? grin grin grin
when I read this type of comments I get scared for our generation. this isn't a matter of my party vs Ur party. its outrightly wrong. the DG of such a sensitive post shldnt be partisan its bad for d system! its implication is far reaching.with the way this government is being run I pray freedom of speech and freedom after speech that we began to enjoy only recently is still guaranteed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Raxxye(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is really interesting. So he thought Nigerians weren't gonna find out. abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Triballism government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Realist2: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
All I see are lamentations of wailing wailers. If they have problem with the appointment of Lawal Daura as DG of DSS,they should go to court.

When would you make comment devoid of sentiment on this forum?,you will be the one to cry when court deliver judgment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Realist2: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
All I see are lamentations of wailing wailers. If they have problem with the appointment of Lawal Daura as DG of DSS,they should go to court.

When would you make comment devoid of sentiment on this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
hamzeiy:

...guy shot the hell up.....was the last dss boss non partisan...oh marilyn orgar or whatever the spelling of her name is wasnt partisan.....keep wailing

let say I agree with you, that Orgar was partisan, you where not happy about that, why now turn around to support what you know is wrong. this man was on Buhari's campaign team hence it is wrong to appoint him to a position as sensitive as that. are you not being hypocritical now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Happiness87(f): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Change ke.

APC will simply repackage PDP's administration and hand it back to Nigerians
hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Roman83: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
You pple never see anything....Afeeeeceeee..change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Viktor1983(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
They should go ahead and aPpoint Lai Muhammed as the new Inspector Genenal of Police. They should also appoint Tinubu as the Chief Justice of Nigeria. Sai Buhari.....APCtocracy
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by ChimaAdeoye: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

APC will eventually end up like the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt by their abuse of sensitive government posts. Let us be watching how they intend to violate Nigeria mercilessly.[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by 2kris(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
u are a shame to womanhood,imagine even after being bursted u still want to play pay per post on these kind of thread ..we will not be fooled by pple like you all we need is real change not favouratism,tribalism,partisan politics,and holding grudges against other region i bet u apc if buhari neglect one region in nigeria there will be chaos as times have change u should know that...when gej was the president how many northerners voted for him,still gej appointed them in the most sensitive part of his govt,need i remind u cdc...north..central bank..north..airmarshal..north..attorney general ..north...immigration..north..custom..north...prison service ..north firs..north.and u are here spewing trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by 2kris(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=36432738][/quote]that gal na idiot fullll stop
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Summary, "change" slogan = SCAM

In all these, pity Nigeria because I don't see a free and fair election in Nigeria ever again and this would likely set off the predicted Chaos.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
funkybully:
Buhari is an unrepentant bigot. I wonder what sw peeps see in this man that made them allow themselves to be scammed by an illiterate nomadic bigot called buhari

At the moment, they are enjoying change!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by IGBOSON1: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]APC is a scam, I swear[/size]

^^^Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

I'm surprised some of you are only just waking up to this fact! I've always known apc is a fraud and cannot produce anything positive!

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
The Brain Dead man did not see young vibrant man in active service to lead DSS rather he went and returned old Cow belled retired old racist to come and lead. Shame. This four years Nigeria will weep.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by sparkleRed(f): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
hamzeiy:
when morons like you finally accepts the fact that the previous administration was a flop...then maybe we will start reasoning with morons..otherwise keep on wailing till 2019 when we will support the apc to use governmnt forces and rig the election....wailers should go nd die
Lol didn't want 2 comment since buh dude take a chill pill and be matured, u ve bin throwing insults since, u could pass ur opinion witout insult and remember opinion is an ass-hole, everybody is entitled to one...

Takia
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by sparkleRed(f): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truth is, most pple knw Buhari is messing up even his supporters 4rm d SW, buh ofcos, sentiment won't let dem admit, buh anyway let just hope d "change" won't be a scam 3 yrs and some months more 4 us to confirm d "change"Apc has 4 us, let's observe and stop throwing insult
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by Franzeez(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx:
shut up bloodykiller! Go to court if you have problem with the appointment of Lawal Daura as the DG of DSS. There's no use wailing on the internet to protest his appointment. Go to the damn court and file your case!!

I used to respect your views but am surprised at your level of judgement.... U just showed you are like the many who wastes their time here.... This forum should be a place where we engage in proper constructive assessment of issues some are very clear irrespective of party but you showed to just be among the band wagon to catch fun due to may be joblessness or just to type rubbish without getting paid one dime

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by pinky1974: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2015
shocked shocked[url][/url] cool.
Kai why Nigerians no leave Mr President
alone now
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by freshinsightng: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2015
The change we voted for hmmmmm.

www.freshinsightng.com
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by edoyad(m): 1:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Is it true the guy is swallowing all allowances owed agents ? It's on facebook
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by funkybully(f): 3:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Denial govt, now the evidence are here, what sayest thou?

Daura must go!

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by funkybully(f): 3:40am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
duni04:
That picture at the head of the thread is a bloody fake picture! The picture was taken when prominent retired generals and former security personnel of northern extraction paid a courtsey visit on the then APC Presidential Candidate, Mohamodu Buhari. Whoever believes Dambazzau was a member of the APC security team is a serious dunce!
It is very stup-id and disingenuous of anyone to think the APC will constitute a security team made up of Purely northern retired generals. It is even more ridiculous to think those very prominent Retired generals and security personnel will agree to be part of a fictitious directorate of security. The PDP is really working overtime in spreading misinformation.
[/s]

U must be a shameless man.

May be this newspaper advert by apc is Fake too?

Mumu

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by edoyad(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2015
This matter is on ChannelsTV right now.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS by pillarmaria(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Eeser:
Make them keep reacting. Buhari will keep his man.
As for me, I don't care If he swears allegiance to the devil. He should just do his job.
The wailing wailers will have other ideas.
PS;
INTROVERT no go kill me today. See how she don block my FTC chance.
being a fanatic doesn't pay, put on your thinking cap bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.