Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Same Script, Different Cast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Same Script, Different Cast (15541 Views)

A Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*g!na, Then This Happened / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*gina, Then This Happened / Nigerian Girls Remember Those Days When We Used To Trip For Half Cast Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
I get it no worries, sport. Smiles*

smiley
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, I'm afraid of the wrong thing happening. We're human after all & no one is immune to certain things. Never underestimate the power of communication. It can be seductive grin Private talking just seem a tad intimate & conversations could take a deeper & saucy turn quickly, yanno wink
I get it "communications" ironically that's what I wanna talk to yu about....never mind! So are yu afraid that I might ask yu out for DATE nd from there yu might fall in my cold arms?? How's that even possible , if I may ask?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, I'm afraid of the wrong thing happening. We're human after all & no one is immune to certain things. Never underestimate the power of communication. It can be seductive grin Private talking just seem a tad intimate & conversations could take a deeper & saucy turn quickly, yanno wink
nd if it is possible, why is it a wrong thing that could happen?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
I get it "communications" ironically that's what I wanna talk to yu about....never mind! So are yu afraid that I might ask yu out for DATE nd from there yu might fall in my cold arms?? How's that even possible , if I may ask?

I think you're misunderstanding me. I already said I don't mind hearing what you have to say since you said you wanted my advice on something. Lending an ear, that's no big deal. We all need someone to lend an ear sometimes. I don't mind that.

Let me tell you something, I'm the kind of person that likes to keep a comfortable distance between myself & other people for several reasons that I don't wanna get into, so things like that are kind of a big deal to me. Maybe we're different in how we view general communication. I prefer it very limited, especially with people I don't know very well. I'm not that way online only but in real life as well. That's just what I'm comfortable with. Furthermore, I don't think you want me. LMFAO. It's all about comfort zones.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt say bad things abt my exes.. They were all amazing....

Lies.

2 Likes

Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Lies.
why do yu think it lies, were yu there?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
nd if it is possible, why is it a wrong thing that could happen?

Attachment to the person you're talking to. Getting too close. Like I said, there's just something special about words. Sometimes they can go straight to the heart, if you know what I mean.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
why do yu think it lies, were yu there?

Yes. undecided
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I think you're misunderstanding me. I already said I don't mind hearing what you have to say since you said you wanted my advice on something. Lending an ear, that's no big deal. We all need someone to lend an ear sometimes. I don't mind that.

Let me tell you something, I'm the kind of person that likes to keep a comfortable distance between myself & other people for several reasons that I don't wanna get into, so things like that are kind of a big deal to me. Maybe we're different in how we view general communication. I prefer it very limited, especially with people I don't know very well. I'm not that way online only but in real life as well. That's just what I'm comfortable with. Furthermore, I don't think you want me. LMFAO. It's all about comfort zones.

yeah, I understand, keeping a distance from someone yu don't knw is imperative.... Well its all good I don't wanna ask yu outta yur comfort zone.... Maybe yu can tell me rationally why yu think I don't want yu? Cuz I am cracking my head to hw yu thought of that? Or yu hv seen my scorpio mind? Smiles*
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes. undecided
yu were? Then yu must be his ex...

nd who ever told yu otherwise from what yu saw on his comment here is telling yu the lies..
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Attachment to the person you're talking to. Getting too close. Like I said, there's just something special about words. Sometimes they can go straight to the heart, if you know what I mean.
hahahahaha... My goodness! Hmmmm... Ok yu don't want sweet fantasies from me... yu don't wanna attach too close if yu talk to me?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer I'm thinking you should start by telling us the one thing you'd warn her about
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
yeah, I understand, keeping a distance from someone yu don't knw is imperative.... Well its all good I don't wanna ask yu outta yur comfort zone.... Maybe yu can tell me rationally why yu think I don't want yu? Cuz I am cracking my head to hw yu thought of that? Or yu hv seen my scorpio mind? Smiles*

So, you want me? grin

Lol, I don't know what to say. Well,you mentioned something about do I think you want to ask me out on pm or something. So the answer is, no I don't think so =you don't want me lol. This is kind of awkward, btw. Hahaha
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
hahahahaha... My goodness! Hmmmm... Ok yu don't want sweet fantasies from me... yu don't wanna attach too close if yu talk to me?

lol, I don't know. I fear words, that's all. You could get me in private & hypnotise me grin I think I'm much safer in public tongue
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
PunkyVeer I'm thinking you should start by telling us the one thing you'd warn her about

If his lips are moving, he's probably lying about something. The guy could LIE & to make it look real, he'd cry lol.

1 Like

Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked like seriously? lol
PunkyVeer:

If his lips are moving, he's probably lying about something. The guy could LIE & to make it look real, he'd cry lol.

1 Like

Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
You must be very weak tongue tongue tongue
PunkyVeer:

lol, I don't know. I fear words, that's all. You could get me in private & hypnotise me grin I think I'm much safer in public tongue
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

lol, yes.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
How did you cope with that? shocked
PunkyVeer:

lol, yes.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You must be very weak tongue tongue tongue

Very weak, no lie. I'm a sucker for certain things but strong in others. But aren't we all? A very experienced liar that doesn't show signs of deceit can get my knees wobbly in no time lol. I'd crush on him like mad grin Love is a different story though. I can have a thousand crushes but I rarely experience the real thing.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm. At this point, I'm wishing I was a smooth liar so I could sweet talk you into falling for Jack tongue tongue tongue

Btw, you saying you don't fall in love? shocked
PunkyVeer:

Very weak, no lie. I'm a sucker for certain things but strong in others. But aren't we all? A very experienced liar that doesn't show signs of deceit can get my knees wobbly in no time lol. I'd crush on him like mad grin Love is a different story though. I can have a thousand crushes but I rarely experience the real thing.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How did you cope with that? shocked

It all comes down to being blinded by love. But once that feeling wanes, then you start to get annoyed by the croc tears.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So, you want me? grin

Lol, I don't know what to say. Well,you mentioned something about do I think you want to ask me out on pm or something. So the answer is, no I don't think so =you don't want me lol. This is kind of awkward, btw. Hahaha
nod...well I could say yes I want yu nd at the same time say no I don't want yu cuz its been invisible all long, hw do yu nd I gets to knw we ain't no ghost? But it does always feels good talking with yu here.. yeah its awkward yu deciding for me, if I want yu or nt...don't decide for me..smiles*
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

well I won't hypnotise yu if yu tell me nt to, if yu fear words hw then do I assure yu that yu r more safer in private?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that four letter word called LOVE could be dangerous sometimes. Turns people to 'bat' grin grin and some dudes are just so talented with lies. Sometimes I begin to think they've got lies in their DNA grin cheesy
PunkyVeer:

It all comes down to being blinded by love. But once that feeling wanes, then you start to get annoyed by the croc tears.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I think she is..well I hv no words to say cuz she might get scared..
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol. Pls don't scare her wink
frakdon:
I think she is..well I hv no words to say cuz she might get scared..
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

then yu should be more careful, I think.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by frakdon(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Pls don't scare her wink
of course nt, yu don't scare a lady like her.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hmmmmmmmm. At this point, I'm wishing I was a smooth liar so I could sweet talk you into falling for Jack tongue tongue tongue

Btw, you saying you don't fall in love? shocked

Hahaha. You're smooth, Jack. I've seen you in action lol. However, your kind of smooth is the one that sets off warning bells to someone like me tongue

Of course I fall in love, but it doesn't come easy.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
nod...well I could say yes I want yu nd at the same time say no I don't want yu cuz its been invisible all long, hw do yu nd I gets to knw we ain't no ghost? But it does always feels good talking with yu here.. yeah its awkward yu deciding for me, if I want yu or nt...don't decide for me..smiles*

Ok lol. I just don't know what else to say. I now feel like a deer in headlights.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
frakdon:
well I won't hypnotise yu if yu tell me nt to, if yu fear words hw then do I assure yu that yu r more safer in private?

lol, stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / How To Treat A Man / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.