Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Same Script, Different Cast - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Same Script, Different Cast (15544 Views)

A Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*g!na, Then This Happened / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*gina, Then This Happened / Nigerian Girls Remember Those Days When We Used To Trip For Half Cast Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Nope. I would rather you spread your legs and let my tongue do some soul searching...

Hahaha

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

shocked lipsrsealed
Yes, your emotions says it all, first comes surprise, then ecstasy, then the question: how did he penetrate my defenses? LOL.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes, your emotions says it all, first comes surprise, then ecstasy, then the question: how did he penetrate my defenses? LOL.

Hahaha. Whatever. I'm not taking part in this conversation.

On that "family rated" note, how is your day, Joe? smiley
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Whatever. I'm not taking part in this conversation.

On that "family rated" note, how is your day, Joe? smiley
Hehehe you already did. tongue. My day is going well, that you, been awake since 4am today.

And yours? I believe you're catching fun in this section that I don't like very much...
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Hehehe you already did. tongue. My day is going well, that you, been awake since 4am today.

And yours? I believe you're catching fun in this section that I don't like very much...

Wow seriously, since 4 am? Anyway, earliest bird catches the fattest worm, as that saying goes.

My day is quiet, as usual. I get busier much later in the day. Why you don't like "our" section? It's where all the fun is at cheesy Which section do you most frequent other than the one you write your erotica? tongue
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow seriously, since 4 am? Anyway, earliest bird catches the fattest worm, as that saying goes.

My day is quiet, as usual. I get busier much later in the day. Why you don't like "our" section? It's where all the fun is at cheesy Which section do you most frequent other than the one you write your erotica? tongue
Yea so that saying goes. Unfortunately, whoever said it didn't leave in Nigeria. LOL.

"Our" section is where almost all the kids are that's why I don't like it, its full of juveniles running here and there, giving juvenile and narrow minded opinions that lacks substance. That's why they make a list for almost everything. LOL.

Check my profile and you'll know the section I frequent most, it should also give you an idea to what I studied in university, both first and second degree. cheesy
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea so that saying goes. Unfortunately, whoever said it didn't leave in Nigeria. LOL.

"Our" section is where almost all the kids are that's why I don't like it, its full of juveniles running here and there, giving juvenile and narrow minded opinions that lacks substance. That's why they make a list for almost everything. LOL.

Check my profile and you'll know the section I frequent most, it should also give you an idea to what I studied in university, both first and second degree. cheesy

LMFAO @ that's why they make a list for everything.

Ok. I'm off to your profile now *stalker mode activated* tongue
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO @ that's why they make a list for everything.

Ok. I'm off to your profile now *stalker mode activated* tongue
Okay. Have fun.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Okay. Have fun.

Too many posts though. It's like searching for a grain of sand in the ocean. Politics & Celebrity most favoured sections. Checked smiley
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Too many posts though. It's like searching for a grain of sand in the ocean. Politics & Celebrity most favoured sections. Checked smiley
Hmm. I didn't know my comments in celebrity section has now surpass the one in religion section.

What a mess!
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm. I didn't know my comments in celebrity section has now surpass the one in religion section.

What a mess!

It has. Are you religious?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It has. Are you religious?
Depends on what your definition of 'religious' is. But if it means going to church/mosque, or the usual cosa nostra dogmatism we see/hear everyday, then NO!
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Depends on what your definition of 'religious' is. But if it means going to church/mosque, or the usual cosa nostra dogmatism we see/hear everyday, then NO!

Ok. What's your own version? Because I'm not a church-goer either, but I still believe in the existence of a supreme being, the most high, G-O-D. I'm not a nut about it though. I sin. Quite a lot in fact. But HE is still the only one I look up to, in all my joy & pain.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. What's your own version? Because I'm not a church-goer either, but I still believe in the existence of a supreme being, the most high, G-O-D. I'm not a nut about it though. I sin. Quite a lot in fact. But HE is still the only one I look up to, in all my joy & pain.
Then I'm no different from you. Although our idea of sin may vary, because I believe the concept of sin is base on christian and islamic religious teachings which I repudiate.

I don't see it as 'sin' when I have sex, drink, smoke or do any of the things called sin in the bible or koran. I'm not christian, neither am I a muslim, so why should such laws apply to me?.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Then I'm no different from you. Although our idea of sin may vary, because I believe the concept of sin is base on christian and islamic religious teachings which I repudiate.

I don't see it as 'sin' when I have sex, drink, smoke or do any of the things called sin in the bible or koran. I'm not christian, neither am I a muslim, so why should such laws apply to me?.

L oh L. Ok. I hope that doesn't mean you're some kind of wizard grin
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

L oh L. Ok. I hope that doesn't mean you're some kind of wizard grin
Not in the least bit. I'm not your regular Joe, but still, I'm your regular Joe.
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Not in the least bit. I'm not your regular Joe, but still, I'm your regular Joe.

Hmmm, intriguing. What's regular & not so regular about you, Joe?
Re: Same Script, Different Cast by joseph1832(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, intriguing. What's regular & not so regular about you, Joe?
I didn't know I was being interviewed? Didn't remember applying for a job in your company. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women / This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.