Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114462 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by iykebest1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aare2050:
B'15
wont it disrupt my service to fatherland?
man. Jist me pls. What's this all about and ve u applied?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ksuccess(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pls has any one in Benin submitted?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dbucas: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
I HAVE SUMMITED MINE TODAY IN ABIA STAE. BUT NOTICED SOMETHINGS,
1) SOME TOP OFFICIALS ARE COLLECTING FROM SOME PEOPLE SEPRATELY AS SPECIAL CANDIDATE, TAKING IT TO THERE OFFICE.
2) AT THE CUE WHERE COMMONERS ARE SUMMITING, NOTICED THAT THE MAN COLLECTING THE APPLICATION IS DOING A KIND OF SPECIAL SEIVING OR SEPRATION AS THE CASE MAY BE, SOME HE PUTS INSIDE THE LOCKER, THEN OTHERS (MAJORITY), HE KEEPS ON TABLE THE TABLE.
3) THE ROAD FROM OBEHIE JUNTION TO THE PLACE TOOOOOOOO BAD.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by macuwon(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Wasted my time And money loitering around umuahia only to discover that there was no such thing as nddc office at Umuahia, then why put a stale address in the publication?
Please if you are submitting in abia, find your way to ukwa west, not umuahia
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by donvicky2007: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2015
harsysky:
I haven't seen a comment by anyone who has submitted in Imo State. Is Imo State not part of NDDC again? Pls, has anyone submitted in Imo?

I submitted my to Imo state .Thou through DHL cox am not currently residing at IMO state,but am from IMo. THANKS
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by harsysky(m): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2015
donvicky2007:

I submitted my to Imo state .Thou through DHL cox am not currently residing at IMO state,but am from IMo. THANKS

Please, Donvicky2007, what is the address on ur application like? I wud appreciate if you'll quote me and write it out. Thanking you in advance.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 4:43am On Aug 11, 2015
vera202:
Please is there anyone in d house dat submited in Benin office

yes i hav. submitted in benin office last week Thursday and will be going there today to submit for a frnd
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 5:40am On Aug 11, 2015
N
dbucas:
I HAVE SUMMITED MINE TODAY IN ABIA STAE. BUT NOTICED SOMETHINGS,
1) SOME TOP OFFICIALS ARE COLLECTING FROM SOME PEOPLE SEPRATELY AS SPECIAL CANDIDATE, TAKING IT TO THERE OFFICE.
2) AT THE CUE WHERE COMMONERS ARE SUMMITING, NOTICED THAT THE MAN COLLECTING THE APPLICATION IS DOING A KIND OF SPECIAL SEIVING OR SEPRATION AS THE CASE MAY BE, SOME HE PUTS INSIDE THE LOCKER, THEN OTHERS (MAJORITY), HE KEEPS ON TABLE THE TABLE.
3) THE ROAD FROM OBEHIE JUNTION TO THE PLACE TOOOOOOOO BAD.

Hmmm, well we can't stop the goat from the sheep from the state offices, but all those that have submitted should have faith. You have done your part, let God do the battle. Be rest assured Abia State office is been noted.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by arshavineering(m): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2015
macuwon:
Wasted my time And money loitering around umuahia only to discover that there was no such thing as nddc office at Umuahia, then why put a stale address in the publication?
Please if you are submitting in abia, find your way to ukwa west, not umuahia

please gv me a brief direction to their office @ ukwa west.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by vera202(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2015
governoragweven:

yes i hav. submitted in benin office last week Thursday and will be going there today to submit for a frnd
Have they oppened d office
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ifiegboria(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2015
My letter is running into another page. What should I do now? I have tried to reduce the words but no way? Quote me please
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dechidon: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2015
please give me the direction to ukwa west
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by arshavineering(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Ifiegboria:
My letter is running into another page. What should I do now? I have tried to reduce the words but no way? Quote me please

keep on writing na. add more A4 paper to accommodate your write up. Since na essay dem send you to write. .keep on writing please.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by otimize(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Ifiegboria:
Ogbeni same here o cheesy. Even the address and title don take half page. Must it b one page?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Tosinayoko:
yh
are you from Oka akoko in ondo State?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by dbucas: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2015
dechidon:
please give me the direction to ukwa west

IT DEPENDS ON WHERE U R COMING FROM

IF UR COMING FROM ABA, ENTER PH BUS, TELL THE CONDUCTOR TO STOP U FOR OBEHIE,
CROSS THE ROAD TO OTHER SIDE, TELL ONE OF THE BIKE MAN THERE TO TAKE U TO NDDC, OKE IKPE, BUT THE ROAD TOOO BAD, THEY FIT CHARGE U 300NAIRA FOR BIKE.

IF UR COMING FROM PH, ENTER BUS GOING TO ABA, STOP AT OBEHIE, THEN TELL THE BIKE PEOPLE ON THAT JUNCTION THERE TO TAKE TO NDDC, OKE IKPE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ifiegboria(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2015
arshavineering:

keep on writing na. add more A4 paper to accommodate your write up. Since na essay dem send you to write. .keep on writing please.
Na wah for u sef. Na d addr consume plenty space na. Give suggestion if u have one
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by karlzeez: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Please for those dat submitted in abia, is there a format for arranging the forms n credentials before submitting
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
arshavineering:

please gv me a brief direction to their office @ ukwa west.
u know say mumu dey worry. Wet I for help ya submit today undecided
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
arshavineering:

looool. Dis guy no go kill me
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Is this God abi devil own state? See road chai. God deliver us.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Abiababe(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheCode:

You didn't say where you are presently.

Well, if you are in Aba, go to Osisioma Junction. Then join a bus going to PH and tell them you want to alight at Obehie junction. The fare should not exceed N200.

If you are coming from PH, then join a bus going to Aba and tell them you want to alight at Obehie junction. The fare may be 250 or normal 300.

At Obehie junction, board a bike and tell the bike man to take you to NDDC office, oke ikpe. Ensure that the bike man knows the place well, this is not a 'maybe...we-go-ask-person-nah' kind of trip, believe me. The road is bad and the place is far. The fare is within the range of N200 and N250, and both prices are fair.

Thats it. You go in, submit, write your name on the list and voila! NDDC owes you a notification mail. I just hope the wait won't be forever.

Something else: tell your bike man to wait for you. You may have to tip him for that afterwards but I think you will be glad you did.

There. I hope that was detailed enough.

Thanks. Plz am coming from Umuahia
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
vera202:
Have they oppened d office

No they hav NOT opened it. today was more dramatic as applicant drew the attention of police and news screw from ITV. but applicants letter submitted to a supposed staff of NDDC who was on ground outside the gate.

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
governoragweven:

No they hav NOT opened it. today was more dramatic as applicant drew the attention of police and news screw from ITV. but applicants letter submitted to a supposed staff of NDDC who was on ground outside the gate.
huh Wat is did one saying?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kilo4sure: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pls what's the update on this Benin thing? As a benin guy can I apply in warri Considering the sitiuation?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by tboneybone(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
I just submitted mine at Nddc office, igbokoda, ondo state. Wish u all dat applied d best. C u guys at d top
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by tboneybone(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
kilo4sure:
Pls what's the update on this Benin thing? As a benin guy can I apply in warri Considering the sitiuation?

If u r from edo state n u r in warri, just tk a bus to benin and submit at nddc office at 144 m.m way, benin city. U can't submit at warri

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
faith2ogesco:
huh Wat is did one saying?

u are very funny. let me not insult u bt let me assume u are asking a question: i am saying what i experienced at the nddc benin office tuday. hope u now understand what am saying. mtcheweew

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
governoragweven:

u are very funny. let me not insult u bt let me assume u are asking a question: i am saying what i experienced at the nddc benin office tuday. hope u now understand what am saying. mtcheweew
Wanted to send via post office before ooo, wit dis kinda turn out... Maybe I'll pass
Cc: niyigeol
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
governoragweven:

undecidedtot u meant Abia office...sorry bout DAT...feel ur vex
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kilo4sure: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=tboneybone post=36847683][/quote]
You neva still hear wetin dem dey yarn? Say Benin people don luck their office?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=faith2ogesco post=36848402] undecidedtot u meant Abia office...sorry bout DAT...feel ur vex[/quot

smiles. apology accepted. u must be a nice person cos some pple only knw how to insult but find it difficult to apologize if they find out they are eventually wrong. One love!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.