Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114296 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
just submitted at Abia. I submitted for two ( telecommunication and oil spill).
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by vera202(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Any news from Benin office. Was anybody able to submit there 2day?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Maudie(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please pals someone should shed more light on the telecommunications programme .That's the one I want to apply for. What are d procedures to apply for the training in telecommunication (Fibre Optic) programme . Some pls help me. U can send d details here . Thanks in advance
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Maudie(f): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls @Bchi tell me more about d telecommunication . How do I apply for dat? Was it also advertised or only d oil spill? U submitted nd applied for d two is dat possible? Won't u be disqualified? Answers pls
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Maudie:
Pls @Bchi tell me more about d telecommunication . How do I apply for dat? Was it also advertised or only d oil spill? U submitted nd applied for d two is dat possible? Won't u be disqualified? Answers pls
You applied it like the oil spill own, the application heady will carry training in telecommunication ( fibre optic) programme.
I don't really know about disqualify.
I submitted the oil spill before some one told me about the telecommunication( its the one really need).
I heard smthing like the oil spill is for graduate and telecommunication is for wassc( but didn't understand it)
thanks
To get to the office wasn't easy.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Maudie(f): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thank u so much for Ur quick response. I am a graduate of Mass Comm so I prefer d telecommunication to d Oil Spill but hearing that it is mainly for wassc what should I do? I guess I ve to apply for the two. Any advice? Pls I need response?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by coache(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Maudie:
the procedure and requirements for both are the same....and yes you can apply for both according to what I was told there today (warri office) but its optional as you may or may not be disqualified depending on those incharge of the selection.
I also submitted for both, but had to retrieve one when I was also informed that the same people are incharge of the selection and the training will be at the same time.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Maudie(f): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls I will like to know the source that told u that Telecommunication training is for WASSC . Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Princelyod(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
bchi:
just submitted at Abia.
I submitted for two ( telecommunication and oil spill).
pls where is their office in abia state
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
bchi:
just submitted at Abia.
I wil not advise anybody 2 submit 4 two cos I don't think it would be 2 the advantage of anyone rather it may jeopardize the person's chances. IMO I think that of telecom was advertised in error because the one commonly seen online & in dailies is the 'oil spill'; besides what's evn the criteria 4 selection cos the 2 offers are more of sciences.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2015
samokoduwa:
H

For those that they did not write name down or those that wrote name down is not the yard stick for been shortlisted, the name writing is to help for record purpose for those collecting the application not to be used by management for the shortlisted. Relax your mind. Some nddc state office are writing some are not. Be rest assured it does not put you in front of anyone. Your document you submitted those. The write name down is a standard process in government administration. As far, your application got to the commission office you are sorted. How you make the shortlisted is another ball game. Pls don't ask how I know.

For those asking if full scap or plain A4, a full scap is preferred. It a writing application. Still don't ask how I know.

As for you are able to get your application to any nddc state office before deadline, you are still in game, if you are to get your application in your state of origin, which better cos it easy for a state nddc to verify a LGA than a different state nddc to get communication for such state nddc. In summary all qualify application would be sorted based on state nddc office and sent to headquarters, which is still another ball game, yes you know my comment, don't ask me how I know that too... lol, ok ask??

Answer: that the way it is done o. Let move on, what else, yes pls don't rush to submit cos people are submitted, there is a deadline so follow instructions cos the verification would be based on the required documents you sent. It is not true that only LGA that produces oil wld be consider in a state. As far you are from an nddc state you too can be shortlisted, my northern friend sorry na the way we see am. Even if you resident in an nddc state, if you can get an original state of LGA you are good. It would be hard, but na document verification that pass one to the next for shortlisted with God o. Yes, your know my conclusion,
........... how I know.

So it good we apply, cos this training would be different n would help ur career in the oil n gas if that is your passion.

pls wats d criteria for selection?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2015
samokoduwa:
H

For those that they did not write name down or those that wrote name down is not the yard stick for been shortlisted, the name writing is to help for record purpose for those collecting the application not to be used by management for the shortlisted. Relax your mind. Some nddc state office are writing some are not. Be rest assured it does not put you in front of anyone. Your document you submitted those. The write name down is a standard process in government administration. As far, your application got to the commission office you are sorted. How you make the shortlisted is another ball game. Pls don't ask how I know.

For those asking if full scap or plain A4, a full scap is preferred. It a writing application. Still don't ask how I know.

As for you are able to get your application to any nddc state office before deadline, you are still in game, if you are to get your application in your state of origin, which better cos it easy for a state nddc to verify a LGA than a different state nddc to get communication for such state nddc. In summary all qualify application would be sorted based on state nddc office and sent to headquarters, which is still another ball game, yes you know my comment, don't ask me how I know that too... lol, ok ask??

Answer: that the way it is done o. Let move on, what else, yes pls don't rush to submit cos people are submitted, there is a deadline so follow instructions cos the verification would be based on the required documents you sent. It is not true that only LGA that produces oil wld be consider in a state. As far you are from an nddc state you too can be shortlisted, my northern friend sorry na the way we see am. Even if you resident in an nddc state, if you can get an original state of LGA you are good. It would be hard, but na document verification that pass one to the next for shortlisted with God o. Yes, your know my conclusion,
........... how I know.

So it good we apply, cos this training would be different n would help ur career in the oil n gas if that is your passion.

pls wats d criteria for selection
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by permanentgrace(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
TheCode:

The Director Education, Health and Social Services Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (HEADQUARTER OFFICE) PMB 5253 167 Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Through:
The State Representative Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Abia State Office.
Dear Sir/Madam,
cool
Is this the right address to be used or any sensible one goes?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by rummmy: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Can one person submit for 2 ppl?if yes anyone intending goin to abia NDDC office next week from port harcourt should add me let's chat on whtsapp08030859718..one can assist another to submit while we share the transport cost..thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Randy91:

pls wats d criteria for selection

The truth been told, even state office do not know the mode for selection. Just be sure to meet the requirements and let God do the rest. Just know that this training would open the doors.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by MORNDEW(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Anybody in ph should submit at no.1 wogu street D-line,don't go to aba road ooo for ur own good nd one thing my friend noticed was dat d guy in charge was just plain stupid,he was just interrogating her, nd telln her she isn't from ikwerre,just because she pronounced her village well nd d useless man told her she was lieing,she said to hell with d man nd nddc,how can she lie for mere nddc,she said some ppl dat were from d man's place entered d office he took deir application nd signed on it nd put it in a separate file, while plenty applications were on his table, how can Nigeria be better? Pls go by 10 cos dey close by 2pm
I ve not submitted, will do so by Tuesday when I get to pH if I notice such thing, the kind trouble wey I go cause for the office ehn, dem go beg me self. Nonsense.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
MORNDEW:

I ve not submitted, will do so by Tuesday when I get to pH if I notice such thing, the kind trouble wey I go cause for the office ehn, dem go beg me self. Nonsense.
lol,my dear just b watchful sha, dis is nigeria, it is ending on the 13th ooo, so hurry ,all d best
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by emmiesky(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Anyone from Cross River State here?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
samokoduwa:

The truth been told, even state office do not know the mode for selection. Just be sure to meet the requirements and let God do the rest. Just know that this training would open the doors.
U speak like an authority; I like that.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by harsysky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
I haven't seen a comment by anyone who has submitted in Imo State. Is Imo State not part of NDDC again? Pls, has anyone submitted in Imo?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by stlarry001(m): 5:00am On Aug 09, 2015
bchi:
just submitted at Abia.

hello how did you summit. am in uyo now but quite busy to travel, can I summit in uyo branch or can anybody help me out if I waybill it to him/her
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2015
ethene:

U speak like an authority; I like that.

Lol, thanks, we all are. For those that want to apply for both, what I know no place was made for only apply for one position. But, na 9ja we they, power they high people sometimes. All application would be based on sorting so if MR A or Miss A apply for both she would be sorted if you meet requirement. But by chance you are shortlist on both, they look your application and related it to your field and give you a slot giving an opportunity to other. So what is sam saying, apply for where you passion and field is. Reme more slot are in oil spill than telecommunications so decide.

Yes a state office can decide once MR or Miss A is found twice it can be kept atside, top management did not give such order but, it at the sense of the state to decide what is sorted to head office. If you ask me, follow your heart and apply which you feel you got passion for. Na so, you don't serve two master at once. Also if the number of applications is much then anything goes on mode of sorting. If God dey your side no shaking. Relax and wait for feedback after deadline.

I know someone wld ask what if na ssce was used, lol then they look you grade and pick the best. Individual are placed to do sorting. So I can not say what it going on in the person head. What we see is sorting from all nddc state, then final selection is made for shortlisted reme such lucky person would be
Niger Delta Origin on Oil Spill Response Management that will lead to award of globally recognized certification and create the needed skilled manpower in fundamentals of Oil Spill Management locally and international.

And should be physically fit and be prepared to undergo full medical and. psychometric tests.

Note: Names of successful candidates will be published on the local/national news papers. Successful candidates will also be contacted via SMS. Only successful candidates with be contacted.

Expo, carry paper, lol those it look like a training we go do n let you GO.... so take your application serious. Do what you must n let God sort you out if it your time. The change era you too would feel it.

In summary, I don't know, if it spark sorting department in an nddc state both application can scale through to selection or it can be stop.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by MORNDEW(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
lol,my dear just b watchful sha, dis is nigeria, it is ending on the 13th ooo, so hurry ,all d best
Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by adonismuller(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
coache:

the procedure and requirements for both are the same....and yes you can apply for both according to what I was told there today (warri office) but its optional as you may or may not be disqualified depending on those incharge of the selection.
I also submitted for both, but had to retrieve one when I was also informed that the same people are incharge of the selection and the training will be at the same time.
bro please where in warri did you submit yours? And can you please give me the format on how you addressed your letter?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2015
harsysky:
I haven't seen a comment by anyone who has submitted in Imo State. Is Imo State not part of NDDC again? Pls, has anyone submitted in Imo?

i ve submitted in imo state office.... so go and do same
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=samokoduwa post=36760220]

Lol, thanks, we all are. For those that want to apply for both, what I know no place was made for only apply for one position. But, na 9ja we they, power they high people sometimes. All application would be based on sorting so if MR A or Miss A apply for both she would be sorted if you meet requirement. But by chance you are shortlist on both, they look your application and related it to your field and give you a slot giving an opportunity to other. So what is sam saying, apply for where you passion and field is. Reme more slot are in oil spill than telecommunications so decide.

Yes a state office can decide once MR or Miss A is found twice it can be kept atside, top management did not give such order but, it at the sense of the state to decide what is sorted to head office. If you ask me, follow your heart and apply which you feel you got passion for. Na so, you don't serve two master at once. Also if the number of applications is much then anything goes on mode of sorting. If God dey your side no shaking. Relax and wait for feedback after deadline.

I know someone wld ask what if na ssce was used, lol then they look you grade and pick the best. Individual are placed to do sorting. So I can not say what it going on in the person head. What we see is sorting from all nddc state, then final selection is made for shortlisted reme such lucky person would be
Niger Delta Origin on Oil Spill Response Management that will lead to award of globally recognized certification and create the needed skilled manpower in fundamentals of Oil Spill Management locally and international.

And should be physically fit and be prepared to undergo full medical and. psychometric tests.

Note: Names of successful candidates will be published on the local/national news papers. Successful candidates will also be contacted via SMS. Only successful candidates with be contacted.

Expo, carry paper, lol those it look like a training we go do n let you GO.... so take your application serious. Do what you must n let God sort you out if it your time. The change era you too would feel it.

In summary, I don't know, if it spark sorting department in an nddc state both application can scale through to selection or it can be stop. [/sure

do u know any1 whom has undergone dis training b4?

y do u speak like this #watching u closely###
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2015
samokoduwa:

In summary, I don't know, if it spark sorting department in an nddc state both application can scale through to selection or it can be stop.

do u know any1 whom has undergone dis training
b4?
y do u speak like this #watching u
closely###
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
If you are finding it difficult to
submit your application for the
NDDC oil spill management training read this thread
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by harsysky(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Randy91:

i ve submitted in imo state office.... so go and do same
Thnks Randy. Were u asked anything or did u fill anything?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
harsysky:
Thnks Randy. Were u asked anything or did u fill anything?
NO
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
stlarry001:

hello how did you summit. am in uyo now but quite busy to travel, can I summit in uyo branch or can anybody help me out if I waybill it to him/her
unless you send 2k transport fare.
I hv already gone there on Friday
I can still Go there again cos of you
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=Randy91 post=36768480][/quote]

Lol..... u are allow to watch, but with clean intension.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.