Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity (22027 Views)

How Job Seekers Lose Lucrative Job Ignorantly / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / How I Lost A Beautiful Job Opportunity Carelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by passionate88: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Favourcharles23(f): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kpele
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by NotNairalandi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
G
G is for Gun
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by umarc19: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Don't worry bro, we will all make it in life.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Warlord3000(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by missKiffy(f): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:
Early april I got an aptitude test invite from a well known bank, i went for the test and i passed, as tests hasn't really proved to be that challenging for me, then after a few days i was invited for a group interview which i graced the interview which was about them knowing our marketing skills and i perform fairly (honestly) but that the last i heard from them. i wasnt happy cuz of that and i got over it and moved on with my job hunting. Later, in late june i was invited by the same bank again for an apptitude test, i was so suprised and was wondering what could be happening. i had to muster courage and decided to myself that i was going to make it to the final stage. the test was majorly a repitition of the previous one i did, just a few changes. i passed (as usual) and was later invited for the group interview, having an idea from my previour attempt i decided to brush up my marketing skills, to cut the long story short i passed and was invited for the final stage, but that was where i messed up.
HOW?
Don't worry, it is well
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Afrok(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beans always make somebody MESS, whether up or down depends on the MESSEE undecided. Sorry sir, the best will come if ehn never come...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
after all d interview na still bank work evertin go fall on.. MA GOD HELP US IN DIS WORLD
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Everybody sharing tales of how they lost their job ....na when we go see tale of how i got my job...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeoti01:
And what are you calling them for?...FP biko...if this thing dare got to FP;then I'm out of this forum...lolzzzzzz gringringringrin

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by donbrowser(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeoti01:
And what are you calling them for?...FP biko...if this thing dare got to FP;then I'm out of this forum...lolzzzzzz gringringringrin

Are you still here?
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by temitopeking(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
@ op,
kindly link me up abt d prog...
lets talk thru mail, micholatop@gmail.com
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
People learn, this applies to almost if not every job interview unless the job doesn't require u to work on weekends, i can relate with this story.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by afolayangs(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
i pray that na joke be this one or na dream
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by preciousMI1(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tallesty1:
You're messing up again
I swear
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
gringringrin My ghost is here...maybe we are the pusher; you never can tell...
donbrowser:
Are you still here?
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by preciousMI1(f): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
spicy244:
Suspense write up or wot?... OP been Messing up since. 1972
Exactly na so he dey mess up steadily
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by BlueK1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
ok
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Aikon: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel

a program that offer another B.Sc to graduates in just 2yrs with only weekend classes

Tell me about the program
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Me bah...I won't play with you again... gringringringrin How I wish you know how we logically push thread to FP...Oya share #Ciroc
Dharniel:

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
preciousMI1:

Exactly na so he dey mess up steadily
Steadily, haba
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Oh.....that noted. Op can you please help on how you've been developing your marketing skills. I really wants to up that area please
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
vivalavida:
Buhari your uncle will give u a job. @least for carrying his matter on your head in nairaland. So dont bother niggie.

Haters really full NL. So te u don mark d op for NL, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. This is one reason I will never discus my challenges on NL coz I knw so many pple are targeting me cheesy
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by AdeniyiA(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Employers are never interested in your personal development efforts but how they can harness all your potentials for the pittance they pay you and whenever they see someone who seems better they throw you out...
Such is the story Of a capitalist society undecided
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aikon:
Dharniel

Tell me about the program

"TOP UP DEGREE AND HND CONVERSION" that's what the program is called. they run three semesters a year with lectures on fridays, saturdays and sundays. and no breaks. check up info on their site, www.kwasu.edu.ng
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Stelvin101:

Haters really full NL. So te u don mark d op for NL, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. This is one reason I will never discus my challenges on NL coz I knw so many pple are targeting me cheesy

yeah he got his chance...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Teagirl(f): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
go get a skill and employ yourself..the job you crave for is a slave empire..we have a celebration this weekend cos my friend just resigned from her bank (marketing)..the job is hell
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by SQLmastar(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah. Sorry ehhn cry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
is you ze new Introvert ?
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by shynrichies(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
dude way forward, it is impossible for u to av what is not meant for you....... but next time, think b4 u bla
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Antoinne: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:
before the test invite, i was planning to run a program in kwara state university, a program that offer another B.Sc to graduates in just 2 yrs with only weekend classes and i had gotten the form and was offered admission already, but i haven't paid the fees. so i was asked a particular question on the day of the final interview, i can't remember what the question was, but i ended up talking about the program telling them how i would be attending lectures during weekends (and i was thinking that's gonna give me an advantage). then i was asked how i was going to cope if eventually i was offered the job then i gave them an assuring answer but they weren't satisfied. that was when it dawned on me that i had messed up. the interview that was becoming interesting suddenly became dry. then my turn was over and i went out and went straight to my uncle who is a branch manager in another bank and explained my saga to him and he said i just lost the job because i talked about my schooling ambition...

cc lalasticlala

Work on your punctuation, please.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Antoinne:

Work on your punctuation, please.
could you pls point out where the fault is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The First 5 Things Recruiters Check In Your Application" - Vineck.com / Masssive Recruitment At Covenant University / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.