Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity (22032 Views)

How Job Seekers Lose Lucrative Job Ignorantly / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / How I Lost A Beautiful Job Opportunity Carelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by femi4: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah. Sorry ehhn cry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Are you related to introvert?
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Antoinne: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:

could you pls point out where the fault is?
if i had to, I'd need an essay.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by shynrichies(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
op please send me your mail add, i have situations that i need the opinions of nairlanders , how can i go about this
its freaking urgent
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by jendordino(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Here is another opportunity for you
TREVO BUSINESS EXPLAINED
Join trevo with N38,150, You get
A personalised website that you can use to do your biz online.
A customized account opened for you to receive your commissions & for enrolling other people into Trevo network marketing.
And you get 3 bottles of Trevo( drink one and try sell the 2 for $70 or N12,000each), share your trevo testimony and use it to bring people into trevo network( you are able to earn $60 to $480 on each person you introduce to trevo network depending on the number of bottles they start with and your own enrollment level) (when the this people introduce others you will qualified to earn $12 to $96 on each person they introduce).
You can get 5people and work with them to get their own 5 people .let’s assume you only introduce just one person and the person is able to build a team of like 1000 to 3000 people to trevo network on the long run (remember this is not your own effort)for your team’s transaction with trevo, you will be paid commissions. In trevo we are all expected to buy trevo every month (to stay active you need to buy 1 to 6 bottles) and this qualifies you to earn when people in your team also buy. ( AUTOSHIP ).
On the average,for anyone buying 6 bottles in your team, you get average of 10 dollars.
For 3 bottles you get 5 dollars and for 1 bottle, you get 3dollars
now here is the big picture !!!! If 1000 people in the team of the person you brought into trevo buys 6 bottles monthly trevo will pay you an average of $10 dollars in 1000 places monthly for as long as the trevo product exist on planet earth and that's how you make a cool 10,000 dollars monthly for just discovering a good multi-level marketing person for trevo company.
Wait,that' s not all . All the transaction of this 1000 people gets you points and the month your points accumulate to 13000 points, you will become a Director with Trevo LLC Oklahoma USA and you are able to share 1% of Trevo’ monthly sales.
(Trevo puts aside 15% of the monthly global sales for the 15 levels of Directorship and as your points increase, the percentage you share also will increase) now hear this interesting one !!! The month you achieve 45000 points from your team you get a brand new car award from Trevo. Now, I’m sure you now understand why trevo excites me.
In Trevo we don’t preach get rich quick ,money bank ,money doubling or money chain e.t.c what we do is we train you to discover your natural marketing potential through word of mouth testimony, we allow you to build your Trevo business at your own pace, it will not disturb what you do presently. I do it as a part time business but it pays me more than my major job. There's no limitation to the amount of money you can earn in TREVO.
Give this idea a serious thought, and remember, a dream remains a dream until you wake up from your sleep and make it a reality.
Trevo has a single line matrix system where you earn commissions on everyone that registers into Trevo after you registered, whether you brought them or not, whether in thesame Country with you or not!! It's a biz of 1st come, 1st serve!! You are paid on the transactions of people globally enrolling into Trevo as far as you came in before them. The Company requires that you register at least 1 active leg to unlock your payments on everyone that enrolls after you. One active leg in Trevo can take you to Ruby Director's table which implies, one active leg can make you earn millions.
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.. Check this out for details .. .trevo.life/trevonaija what's app me +2348035936318
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah. Sorry ehhn cry
so, where have you been since 2008?
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by chrisgush: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
ur uncle is a branch manager. he should give u a job na
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by SAMBARRY: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pele dear. Next time you give relevant information that has to do with the job at stake no put jara. That's the disadvantage of over exaggerated self confidence and talkativeness. Before you talk first think
1.do they need to know
2.of what use will this Information be to the development of the company.

If the answer is no stay within the questions you're asked. Academic pursuit is your personal Information. No one has to know

However I feel the job is not yours because if it was yours even if you messed up they'll have overlooked it and considered the fact that you passed the interview. Don't loose hope. The water you're going to drink won't pass you by
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Antoinne:
if i had to, I'd need an essay.
go live with yourself...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
shynrichies:
op please send me your mail add, i have situations that i need the opinions of nairlanders , how can i go about this
its freaking urgent

Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
chrisgush:
ur uncle is a branch manager. he should give u a job na

i wish it works that way...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Pele dear. Next time you give relevant information that has to do with the job at stake no put jara. That's the disadvantage of over exaggerated self confidence and talkativeness. Before you talk first think
1.do they need to know
2.of what use will this Information be to the development of the company.

If the answer is no stay within the questions you're asked. Academic pursuit is your personal Information. No one has to know

However I feel the job is not yours because if it was yours even if you messed up they'll have overlooked it and considered the fact that you passed the interview. Don't loose hope. The water you're going to drink won't pass you by

i definitely understand but the question they asked me was "what have i been doing all this while searching for job and what are my plans?"
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by seangy4konji: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
lol..
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by ladyF(f): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:

so, where have you been since 2008?
sabbatical grin
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Omotayor123(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thanks for sharing op.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
umarc19:
Don't worry bro, we will all make it in life.

amen bro...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
sabbatical grin
welcome back...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by bamuffy: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
CAR THEFT!!! The Personal Car of my friend was stolen day before yesterday at Ring Road junction Osogbo. The Motor Car is Toyota Corrola, Red Wine colour. We enjoin anybody tha can give useful information that can lead to the recovery of the Car to please contact Mr. Tayo on 07095567628 or 08183007681 or the nearest Police Station. THE CAR PLATE NUMBER: SMK 923 DH CHASSIS NUMBER: JTDBR32E832011507 MODEL: 2003 COLOUR: RED WINE COLOUR. Special gift await anybody that give us useful information that lead to the discovery of the Car. Please help spread this information,and God will bless you as u are doing so!!!
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Exponental(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
banks dont compromise time. they don't give room for personal development- they develop u d way they want.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by stonecoldcafe: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:
before the test invite, i was planning to run a program in kwara state university, a program that offer another B.Sc to graduates in just 2 yrs with only weekend classes and i had gotten the form and was offered admission already, but i haven't paid the fees. so i was asked a particular question on the day of the final interview, i can't remember what the question was, but i ended up talking about the program telling them how i would be attending lectures during weekends (and i was thinking that's gonna give me an advantage). then i was asked how i was going to cope if eventually i was offered the job then i gave them an assuring answer but they weren't satisfied. that was when it dawned on me that i had messed up. the interview that was becoming interesting suddenly became dry. then my turn was over and i went out and went straight to my uncle who is a branch manager in another bank and explained my saga to him and he said i just lost the job because i talked about my schooling ambition...

Yeah, I get the entire gist even though you ended abruptly. No matter how well you put it, once you mentioned the school you had lost it. The reason is not far fetched; school is a pretty big commitment no matter how you try to downplay it. As a matter of fact, the more you try to downplay that it's not a big issue, you may give the impression that you are not a serious person.

If you have someone in your establishment and they are also schooling, it gives the idea they are not dedicated to your company's goal. It gives the impression they are juggling 2 things and things become more complicated when the school is in another state. You wouldn't want a worker with an undivided attention, would you?

Having said that I believe the best is yet to come for you. Chin up bro!
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Yeah, I get the entire gist even though you ended abruptly. No matter how well you put it, one you mentioned the school you had lost it. The reason is not far fetched; school is a pretty big commitment no matter how you downplay it. As a matter of fact, the more you try to downplay its not a big issue, you may give the impression that you are not a serious person.

If you have someone in your establishment and they are also schooling, it gives the idea they are not dedicated to your company's goal. It gives the impression they are juggling 2 things and things become more complicated when the school is in another state. You would want a worker with an undivided attention, wouldn't you?

Having said that I believe the best is yet to come for you. Chin up bro!

thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
eluquenson:
Tell us how you messed up dude
because he mentioned his msc admission, read in between line Quenson, else, i go vex

1 Like

Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
i can bet dat the question dat the op was asked was "do u think you are qualified for this job" the moment he said no, op ti gbe gbagi. all the support story of going for classes on weekends cudnt hold up. the thing is, never sell ursef short during an interview.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by dROC1: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
papyrusmaniac:

i'm calling them so that job hunters could learn that talking about their ambition during their interview could be detrimental to them. the op was thinking that should give him an edge over others but unknown to him he was indirectly telling them he won't have time for the job. others should be aware of this.

lalasticlala please do the needful, this might really help someone, and i think that's why the op shared this...

True
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Gbengais(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah. Sorry ehhn cry

This is a sure evidence that you're unemployed
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
bamuffy:
CAR THEFT!!! The Personal Car of my friend was stolen day before yesterday at Ring Road junction Osogbo. The Motor Car is Toyota Corrola, Red Wine colour. We enjoin anybody tha can give useful information that can lead to the recovery of the Car to please contact Mr. Tayo on 07095567628 or 08183007681 or the nearest Police Station. THE CAR PLATE NUMBER: SMK 923 DH CHASSIS NUMBER: JTDBR32E832011507 MODEL: 2003 COLOUR: RED WINE COLOUR. Special gift await anybody that give us useful information that lead to the discovery of the Car. Please help spread this information,and God will bless you as u are doing so!!!
create a thread for it, i'm sure lalasticlala would help...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
prettyboi1989:
i can bet dat the question dat the op was asked was "do u think you are qualified for this job" the moment he said no, op ti gbe gbagi. all the support story of going for classes on weekends cudnt hold up. the thing is, never sell ursef short during an interview.

the question i was asked is "what have you been doing while waiting to get a job and what are your plans"...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by eluquenson(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
freemon50:
because he mentioned his msc admission, read in between line Quenson, else, i go vex
He later updated the story after I asked the question.

1 Like

Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by aspirebig: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forget the job...it is not yours.

#Personaldevelopmentiskey.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Pamelayoung: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Employers don't like 2 hear d truth, they prefer it wen u lie to them. God will place u in a better position.
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Employers don't like 2 hear d truth, they prefer it wen u lie to them. God will place u in a better position.

amen, thanks...
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 01, 2015
eluquenson:
He later updated the story after I asked the question.
oya no wahala, happy new month
Re: How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity by MicroBox: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2015
@OP it's boot your fault but that is what they paid to fish out.Sometime the panel will make you feel comfortable as if you are talking with your family members/mentors and before you realize,you will start saying the unnecessary thing putting your chance of getting the job at a crossroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masssive Recruitment At Covenant University / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.