Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit (22674 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by tinaupsky: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello Guyz,

I got the mail below from Diageo after answering some questions which will determine whether or not I qualify for the next stage in the process:

Thank you, Tina Hosni , for expressing interest in our organization.

We have successfully received your submission.

A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is: 8988666

Thank you.

* Please do not reply to this e-mail.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by CHM11: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
tinaupsky:
Hello Guyz,

I got the mail below from Diageo after answering some questions which will determine whether or not I qualify for the next stage in the process:

Thank you, **** ***** , for expressing interest in our organization.

We have successfully received your submission.

A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is: *******

Thank you.

* Please do not reply to this e-mail.
You seriously want this job and you put up your name and candidate reference number on a public forum like this?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by tinaupsky: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
I changed the candidate number and my surname only...

but what does that mean pls? I didnt get any OQP or online assessment. Not even a personality test. Please what does it mean? Does it mean I do not deserve the online assessment or I overqualified for the position, or I have been selected successfully or otherwise? Pls reply house!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by sylvo: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Did u do a personality test or scenario based test?.... What kind of questions were u asked before u got this mail.?

tinaupsky:

but what does that mean pls? I didnt get any OQP or online assessment. Not even a personality test. Please what does it mean? Does it mean I do not deserve the online assessment or I overqualified for the position, or I have been selected successfully or otherwise? Pls reply house!
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by brighthabit: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by tinaupsky: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2015
There was nothing like scenario test or personality test pls. I only answered questions about my NYSC, qualification and others I cant remember now.... I really dont know what these guyz are up to.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by sylvo: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2015
They should send u a mail with a link to do d personality and scenario test. Try and search for d role in Diageo site and click to apply. Or check ur profile on dia site to be sure u have applied for this role.

tinaupsky:
There was nothing like scenario test or personality test pls. I only answered questions about my NYSC, qualification and others I cant remember now.... I really dont know what these guyz are up to.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by tinaupsky: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2015
I have applied and my status on their site is still showing that I have applied and the mail they sent to me was there too.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2015
tinaupsky:
I have applied and my status on their site is still showing that I have applied and the mail they sent to me was there too.
wch position did u apply for?didn't get any candidate ref number but was sent a link to d tests.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2015
My Frnd said he didn't scale d questionairee. Anoda said he got a regret after d 2nd one. But dey still sent us all d same mail. undecided
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2015
tinaupsky:

u didn't apply for supply shey?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by seyidollar4real: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2015
I av been trying to access the link but could not get thru. Can some pls tell me how to go about this
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by tinaupsky: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
not supply, it's sales
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
tinaupsky:
not supply, it's sales
OK den urs could be different.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by matilda02(f): 5:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Pple r gettin mails 4 digital interview,who has gotten here?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
matilda02:
seriously??let someone post it naw
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by dest4real(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
matilda02:

Dear Uncle,

Are U sure?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by CBMO: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on making it through to the next stage in the Diageo Global Graduate Recruitment Process. You should have received an email inviting you to complete a video interview.

This video interview will not be live, but recorded and evaluated by an assessor within a few days of completion. The interview will last around 25 minutes and comes in 3 sections.
The first section is your opportunity to tell us a bit about yourself. So please relax and let us know the real you!

In the second section we’d like to hear about certain situations and examples that you may have encountered in the past. There are 3 questions and they are based around our Leadership Standard.
The third section looks at how you analyse and process both numerical and written data. There is a case study, which you will have to analyse and provide recommendations on.
You will have to respond using both video and short typed answers. It may be useful to have a pen and paper available to take notes and find a quiet environment where you can concentrate.
The interview will be in English and you do not need to spend long preparing, it may be useful to spend time thinking about examples, situations and experiences you have been through in the past so you can use them in the interview.
If for whatever reason you cannot take part in a Video Interview then please contact the Nigeria graduate recruitment team at Nigeria.recruitment@diageo.com .

Good luck!
Diageo Graduate Recruiting Team
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by CBMO: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Just finished my digital interview.....*pphheeewww
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
CBMO:
Just finished my digital interview.....*pphheeewww
wat position did u apply pls
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by CBMO: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Finance
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
CBMO:
Finance
Whew.. Heaves a sigh of relief. Applied supply. Did u do d role fit and personality based assessment?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by CBMO: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yes I did. Then I got an email for the digital interview.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by TreyHunt: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
CBMO:
Yes I did. Then I got an email for the digital interview.
what kind of mail did u gt immediately u finished d 2nd scenario test??
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by CBMO: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hi xxxxxx

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed, and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.

This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

Unfortunately we cannot give any further individual feedback at this stage. We do however hope this feedback will help you in the future either in this process or in other job applications.

Kind Regards,

Diageo

i got this after the personality tests, then got an invite for the digital test the next day

2 Likes

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by anopworld(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
@CBMO, Thumbs up bro for responding cheerfully. You are really doing everyone concerned good by telling us ur experiences so far tru ur responses. pls do not hesistate to let us know of any new development as they arise. I wish you all the best in dis journey.

@ everyone, I can authoritatively tell you guys dat dat dose got d Digital interview stuff are dose dat applied for FINANCE. Other applicants outside FINANCE have not been sent any mail as regards online Digital interview.

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
CBMO:
Hi xxxxxx

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed, and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.

This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

Unfortunately we cannot give any further individual feedback at this stage. We do however hope this feedback will help you in the future either in this process or in other job applications.

Kind Regards,

Diageo

i got this after the personality tests, then got an invite for the digital test the next day
I wish you the best bro. I applied for marketing, got the same mail and yet to get the invite for the Digital interview.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
anopworld:
@CBMO, Thumbs up bro for responding cheerfully. You are really doing everyone concerned good by telling us ur experiences so far tru ur responses. pls do not hesistate to let us know of any new development as they arise. I wish you all the best in dis journey.

@ everyone, I can authoritatively tell you guys dat dat dose got d Digital interview stuff are dose dat applied for FINANCE. Other applicants outside FINANCE have not been sent any mail as regards online Digital interview.
grin
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by matilda02(f): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Whew.. Heaves a sigh of relief. Applied supply. Did u do d role fit and personality based assessment?
applied 4 supply 2..waitin 4 d nxt step o
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by kendraloops(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
CBMO, about the video interview, was it via Skype or how was it conducted?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
It seems it might jux b finance dat does d digital interview. Jux like sales didn't do personality test. E go make sense o grin
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello guys, I applied for sales executive two days ago and haven't gotten a mail for the tests. Does it mean I didn't qualify?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? / Arik Air Vacancies / Niger Dock Plc Is Recruiting Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.