Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit (22650 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by damiiige(f): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
CBMO:
Just finished my digital interview.....*pphheeewww

Hi. How was it?

What kind of questions did they focus on? Pls help a sister
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by ElDeeVee(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Make I go apply
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by anopworld(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
faith2ogesco:
It seems it might jux b finance dat does d digital interview. Jux like sales didn't do personality test. E go make sense o grin

Other roles other than FINANCE have started getting invite for the Online video Digital interview stuff ooo... check out the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2489842/graduate-vacancies-guinness-nigeria/10

you can specifically check out for pg 9
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
anopworld:

Other roles other than FINANCE have started getting invite for the Online video Digital interview stuff ooo... check out the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2489842/graduate-vacancies-guinness-nigeria/10

you can specifically check out for pg 9
only one dude for supply. I ve gone thru it. Not enough for confirmation. Let's kip watching. Tho hr HV started getting too
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by philfrey08: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
I think this digital interview is alphabetical from Finance to Supply, quite logical if HR is next.
But for someone to gt a mail from Supply, i might be wrong. @faith... not only Nairalanders applied for the job.
CBMO:
Yes I did. Then I got an email for the digital interview.
Please what application did u download for the interview?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by faith2ogesco(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
philfrey08:
I think this digital interview is alphabetical from Finance to Supply, quite logical if HR is next.
But for someone to gt a mail from Supply, i might be wrong. @faith... not only Nairalanders applied for the job.

dear philfrey. Even d non nairalanders supply I know never get. Let's b watching
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by TreyHunt: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Plz hw cn someone check if he's application is still in check?? Is it under Assessment/Communication?? Cos i'm nt loving dt Subject.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by maxwellomike: 2:45am On Aug 11, 2015
guinness likes messing around with people's emotions

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by matilda02(f): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2015
maxwellomike:
guinness likes messing around with people's emotions
m guessin uve nt heard 4rm em since d feedback mail
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by maxwellomike: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2015
i have not my dear
matilda02:
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Kezmano: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
There is something most of people don't know about this Guiness recruitment. People fail to know that whether u pass or fail, everybody will get same message but to know whether u pass or fail is what u see on the pop up message on the screen when u finish the questionnaire. If u read it, if u pass u will see the message their that u will be contact soon. Like me, after the second face of questionnaire, I saw thank we will contact u soon. And which they av done. So av done digital interview now. Still expecting their feedback.

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by sylvo: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
I got d same tin and I ve not heard from them not even d digital interview sef... Supply
X
Kezmano:
There is something most of people don't know about this Guiness recruitment. People fail to know that whether u pass or fail, everybody will get same message but to know whether u pass or fail is what u see on the pop up message on the screen when u finish the questionnaire. If u read it, if u pass u will see the message their that u will be contact soon. Like me, after the second face of questionnaire, I saw thank we will contact u soon. And which they av done. So av done digital interview now. Still expecting their feedback.

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by maxwellomike: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
matilda02:
not that, it's in response to what happened to d last process I went with them. after getting to the last stage they cancelled the process......so I don't know what to expect from them this year.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by matilda02(f): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
maxwellomike:
not that, it's in response to what happened to d last process I went with them. after getting to the last stage they cancelled the process......so I don't know what to expect from them this year.
chai..so u've been tru dis b4...how long dis it tk,+ hw many processes..imagine,so dey cancelled it,nt dt dey dropped u..na wa o
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Innosainty(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Hi guys I got the mail for digital interview and I finished answering section one and two when I was on the last section 3 the network was bad before the passage wil download the answering time has finished. Till that section ends..... I got a text that said a member of the team will contact me soon... But ve not seen does it mean I didn't scale tru........ Someone pls tell me
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by chinnie141: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2015
CBMO pls can i gt ur contact addy.. mayb an email address. Want to verify sometin 4rm u. Thanks
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by imoriafe: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2015
I got dis mail 2ce...... Ist on d 18th and on d 4th of dis month.... I applied for supply.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for completing our online assessments. We hope you found the comprehensive feedback report sent to you informative and useful.

Having reviewed your responses, unfortunately we will not be able to progress you on to the next stage. Our graduate programme is highly competitive with a limited number of available positions.

We appreciate your interest in Diageo and taking the time to go through this process but at this time cannot provide you with any more individual feedback.

There are other opportunities outside of the graduate scheme available for you to explore on our careers website. Kindly follow this link to find out more:

http://www.diageo-careers.com .You can activate the search agent feature in the careers section, to receive an email notification when new positions are posted that match your search criteria.

Kind Regards,

Diageo Talent Engagement Team
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by imoriafe: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2015
imoriafe:
I got dis mail 2ce...... Ist on d 18th and on d 4th of dis month.... I applied for supply.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for completing our online assessments. We hope you found the comprehensive feedback report sent to you informative and useful.

Having reviewed your responses, unfortunately we will not be able to progress you on to the next stage. Our graduate programme is highly competitive with a limited number of available positions.

We appreciate your interest in Diageo and taking the time to go through this process but at this time cannot provide you with any more individual feedback.

There are other opportunities outside of the graduate scheme available for you to explore on our careers website. Kindly follow this link to find out more:

http://www.diageo-careers.com .You can activate the search agent feature in the careers section, to receive an email notification when new positions are posted that match your search criteria.

Kind Regards,

Diageo Talent Engagement Team

Them jst dey send me as if I no knw b4.... I don rest my case but them still dey remind me.. I tire for them o
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by MarvD: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
philfrey08:

I got a mail this afternoon, for the digital Interview with diageo and I'm curious on what to expect. Please can you share your insights on the questions asked.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Vesseled: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
MarvD:
I got a mail this afternoon, for the digital Interview with diageo and I'm curious on what to expect. Please can you share your insights on the questions asked.

Good evening, I got same yesterday. Any headway?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by amidel(m): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Vesseled:

Just 4 questions.
Have you completed NYSC or Exemption.
How many years of experience post NYSC.
Class of Degree.
HND or Graduate degree.

That's all. Just a process to filter out candidates.
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Vesseled: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
amidel:

Just 4 questions.
Class of Degree.
HND or Graduate degree.

Thank you Boss. I did mine this morning.

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Vesseled: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
amidel:

Just 4 questions.
Class of Degree.
HND or Graduate degree.

I guess, they only need 1:1 2:1 guys?
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Dubetex96(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
have done mine as well though i applied for 2 roles
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by kunlespeaks: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Applied for supply. Did my interview yesterday. It was just 4 questions about eligibility.

If you're interested join our group let's share relevant tips.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///BZu4LVFUMBvCXqXxQlWL6q

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by MarvD: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Vesseled:

no feedback yet after the digital interview. How about you. Any update
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Vesseled: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
MarvD:
no feedback yet after the digital interview. How about you. Any update
Not at all...
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Ujele: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
kunlespeaks:
Applied for supply. Did my interview yesterday. It was just 4 questions about eligibility.

If you're interested join our group let's share relevant tips.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///BZu4LVFUMBvCXqXxQlWL6q

The link is not working
Re: Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit by Dubetex96(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
update don drop?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating / Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions / Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.