Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Thread For Delay And Not Denial: How Long To Be Expectant In A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Delay And Not Denial: How Long To Be Expectant In A Relationship?? (395 Views)

Proven Secrets To Avoid Delay And Late Marriage / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Delay Is Not Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Delay And Not Denial: How Long To Be Expectant In A Relationship?? by olaolu39(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2015
A bit complicated but has a relative perspective. It answers the questions of what is, why is, and how long in a relationship, marriage and companionship. It’s not by how far but by how well,not when but how well to getting hooked and taken for life.

What are the causes of Marital delay? Left to me, it is relative; i mean it could happen as a result of one’s personality. It got me really thinking that even the so called pretty encounter such issues too.
I’ve got to rest my case for a while to see your views on marital delay…
culled from

http://naijacouples.com/groups/delay-not-denial/

(1) (Reply)

Never Chase!!!!!!! / OMG! 14 Things You Don’t Know About Me- Chris Brown | MUST SEE!!! / Am I D Superman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.