Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

OMG! 14 Things You Don’t Know About Me- Chris Brown | MUST SEE!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! 14 Things You Don’t Know About Me- Chris Brown | MUST SEE!!! (396 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! 14 Things You Don’t Know About Me- Chris Brown | MUST SEE!!! by 9gmusic: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015

Breezy is full of surprises.

The ‘Loyal’ singer shock fans who thought they knew all there was to know about him.

Via US-weekly:

The Grammy Award winning singer Chris Brown, who’s currently on his One Hell of a Nite Tour through Sept. 19, shared 25 surprising and some admirable facts about himself with Us Weekly.

I am a neat freak.

I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.

I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.

SEE FULL POST HERE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I D Superman? / My Kindness / [comedy Video] Bovi - Reel | Must Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.