Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers (1940 Views)

7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System / Hot Bath Or Cold Bath: Which Is Healthier For You? / Why Do I Itch After A Cold Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers by foxgiovani(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Hot or Cold Bath? The Benefits of Both Kinds of Showers

1. Pores enlarge
To clean the face of dirt and oil, warm bath can indeed help. But if you do not close the activities of a warm bath with cold water, then your pores will open and getting wider, leading to easy formation of acne.

2. Lowered sperm quality
Bath or shower with warm water is not good for the testes. Based on research in 2007, soak for 30 minutes in warm or hot tub water can reduce sperm production. But this negative effect is reversible (can change). Exposure warm or hot water can negatively affect sperm because it makes the sperm takes a long time to mature. The best known of sperm development in cold environments, this is why the testes are located outside the human body, namely in the scrotum.

3. Fetal harm
Warm water bath is actually not a problem for mothers who are pregnant, but keep in mind is the temperature. When the water temperature is too high then the activity could harm the baby shower. High temperatures, especially in the early days of pregnancy can cause birth defects in offspring born. Self-harm is not the impact we earn. But basically the occasional hot shower is not anything to be done. Because warm water bath is also beneficial for muscle relaxation, thoughts and insomnia.

For other benefits, visit source: http://tradot.com/blog/post?BrightMekaBlog_Hot-or-Cold-Bath-The-Benefits-of-Both-Kinds-of-Showers-ec75

Re: Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
good to know that but i like to use warm water to bath during this cold weather
Re: Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers by foxgiovani(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
elijah2u:
good to know that but i like to use warm water to bath during this cold weather
Open with hot and close with cold
Re: Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers by foxgiovani(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
smiley
Re: Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers by foxgiovani(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmm
Re: Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers by foxgiovani(m): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Start with hot & finish with cold
Re: Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers by foxgiovani(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmm
Re: Hot Or Cold Bath? The Benefits Of Both Kinds Of Showers by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
I take a lot of warm baths these days. I tried taking a cold bath recently and it just didn't feel right. I'm not sure about the warm bath affecting foetus though, I was chilly during both of my pregnancies and I bathed with a lot hot water. Different strokes sha.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Solution For Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation / Breaking News! Enlarged Prostate Reversed In 30days / Where To Buy Hemp Oil In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.