Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto (36708 Views)

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / History And Secrets Of Lotto / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by chudyboy05(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blame ur dead grandpa for deceivin and lyin to u when u get there. U want to win millions with a thousand. R.i.perfect peace!
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by colossus2: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
45k undecided
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by blaquemyc: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
make him go fight him pops for giving him the wrong combo. hahahaha odikwa very risky.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by falseman(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
His dead father gave him a ticket to the other side of the world he thought it was baba ijebu number.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
buh comes once in a while dude
Kizyte:
Real money don't come real fast
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by sukkot: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
veekid:
akindindinrin

na Yoruba man hm go b
okorie na hin name
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by femboy2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
embarassedSorry 4 him
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Seun360(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Baba go don enter one trouser with in late father now for heaven for giving him fake numbers.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by qualityovenbake(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
RI.P to the dead, but he died because of his stupidity and greed.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Hernandez88(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dat is lotto for you.........!

Neva play it with money that yu cn't loose.
At the same time; No Risk, No Reward
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by omobenluv(f): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okay nah
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by beyoncausme: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
nice try....
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Jamexjulius(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
veekid:
akindindinrin

na Yoruba man hm go b

IDIOT naa Yoruba name be [b][/b]Marcel okorie
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by tkondscreen(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
So as an okada man, he cud play with such huge amount.
Baba Ijebu,
Hmmmmmm, ooo e ti le 45k oo
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Ephemmm: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
veekid:
akindindinrin

na Yoruba man hm go b

Your mumuism has no equal, honezhly.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by experimentist: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmm, that nigga ain't from the gambino family
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Lanretoye(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
police should arrest and interrogate baba ijebu for his death.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by DTOBS(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ehya! Using #100 to stake a 10-odds of 15 games self better this baba ijebu tinz oooooo

#RIPLottoMan

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by breehzy99(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
DiegoNakel:
He could have played sportbet
Abi... Bet9ja
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Ephemmm: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
bqlekan:
you cant handle regrets, dissapointments, just dont go near gambling, drugs etc

True talk: I can never move closer to anything called gambling.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ylaa(f): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
where is he dying to now? where he will win? poor soul. lost for words.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by hahn(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
That's one less idiot to worry about
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by mysticdollar(f): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
That why God said gambling isn't good just stay way from it and have a peaceful life
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ilo04(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
d guy nah mumu, if for don stalk like 5k RIP
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ebonge1: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
I really pity him, rip sha.... Lesson to others.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Btruth: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
An evidence that looto kill faster than cigarette, if it not well handled. RIP to the dead. cry
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Ephemmm: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lanretoye:
police should arrest and interrogate baba ijebu for his death.

Baba Ijebu force am to play? Do you know what they called gambling at all? Has he forced you to play his lotto prior to this time? Will you compensate Baba Ijebu if he wins or don't you know how much he could have gotten by using 45k to play?

Baba Ijebu is doing his own business, which is expected to be profitable: no venture, no gain/loose.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by redcliff: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lmao!!!! I am a risk taker but before staking my all, o would have locked up that it would not work so the outcome doesnt strike me to death. if it does work, we are good to go. There is no feeling sorry for this bros...
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ACHIEVERBA: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Guess his late father deceived him
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by godoluwa(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
nothing is sure in lotto. if the man his, he supposed to have staked 500naira on that game & repeat that same game for 500naira each throughout all the 6games for today. even if non played, his loss will be 3k of which he can recoup within a day. 500naira stake on 2sure if won will give him 120k of which I am sure will pay his house rent. his greediness killed him.
BOTTOMLINE, LOTTO CAN KILL YOU PREMATURELY IF YOU DONT GET BIG HEART.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by dckng16(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
"Never Gamble with what u can not afford to lose" Sports bet is far better than all this lotto. The possibility of winning lotto is very very slim. We all learn everyday. Lesson to people who play lotto with huge amount of money. My candid advice is, play lotto with money u can afford to loose. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Ybnm4life(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have three direct here!!! But I guess it can help you now or can it?
On a serious note he should have know that there are no middle groung in betting, its either you win or lose. But he shudnt av staked that much on a number game which u r not guaranteed the outcome.
May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.