Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto (36703 Views)

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / History And Secrets Of Lotto / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Donpizzle(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
God punish poverty, slumped and died because of N45,000. The last time i checked dangote lost 10 billion dollars and he didnt even grow thin
load of crap..the #45000 to the man is like 45 billion dollars to dangote. Mke dangote loose 45 billion dollars mke we c if hin no go die. Dats if e is evn worth 45 billion.
Bottom line: all fingers are not equal.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Donpizzle(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2015
holyokoto:
Now Is a Lesson for all those who always Capitalize on Dreams

any man dat dreams of a sure bet was probably tinkin excessively of betting before e slept. Nothin lyk a winning bet. Gamble is a game of chance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ArodewilliamsT: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Kikikiki this stupid man death funny me die. How can you go and give your house rent to yoruba fraudsters 'Baba ijebu' and expect to reap in million folds? Rip Fool!
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by remmydada(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jannie1999:
Eeya Am sure that there is.a demon behind this baba ijebu that make people addicted to it

RIP I pity his family

There is nothing like demon there just pure greed
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by abbeyty(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
The way this guy go handle his father for heaven when he sees him, I bet their fight go cause war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.